Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:

ConQUIZtador
Trenutno vreme je: 19. Apr 2024, 04:09:44
nazadnapred
Korisnici koji su trenutno na forumu 0 članova i 1 gost pregledaju ovu temu.

TotalCar: Pocetna | Vesti | Specijal | Video | Foto | Test | Akcije | Saveti | Moto
Idi dole
Stranice:
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
Tema: Common Rail  (Pročitano 4849 puta)
30. Mar 2007, 00:21:45
Krajnje beznadezan

Live free or die like a rabbit!

Zodijak Cancer
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 13279
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 2.0.0.3
mob
Nokia 6681-7710
Common rail direct fuel injection is a modern variant of direct injection system for diesel engines. It features a high-pressure (1000+ bar) fuel rail feeding individual solenoid valves, as opposed to low-pressure fuel pump feeding pump nozzles or high-pressure fuel line to mechanical valves controlled by cams on the camshaft. Third generation common rail diesels now feature piezoelectric injectors for even greater accuracy, with fuel pressures up to 180 MPascal / 1800 bar.

History

The common rail system prototype was developed in the late 1960s by Robert Huber of Switzerland. After that, Ganser of the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology developed the common rail technology further. In the mid-nineties, Dr. Shohei Itoh and Masahiko Miyaki, of the Denso Corporation, a Japanese automotive parts manufacturer, developed the Common Rail Fuel System for Heavy Duty Vehicles and finally turned into its first practical use on their ECD-U2 Common Rail system, which was mounted on the Hino Raising Ranger truck and sold for general use in 1995.

Both Detroit Diesel & Cummins Engine Co (America) incorporated the common-rail diesel design into their heavy duty engines during the 1970's, one of which was the Cummins L10 series, which was a standard straight-6 diesel two-valve per-cylinder engine. Obviously in normal circumstances with 12 valves this engine would normally require a single camshaft with 12 lobes operating 12 pushrods which in turn operated the valves, one inlet, one exhaust per cylinder. However these new engine has 3 pushrodsper cylinder, 1 inlet, 1 exhaust, 1 injector. Total of 18 pushrods. The Cummins L10 and Detroit Diesel engines in the 70's and 80's had injectors like any other diesel engine, but instead of each injector opening under pressure with delivery from a timed fuel pump which was mounted remotely and controlled everything, with the injector being an ancillary component atomising the delivered diesel, the L10 had a central pump delivering fuel to a "common-pipe" shared by all injectors at relatively low pressure, and then each injector when opened by the pushrod acted as its own "pressuriser" with the injector opening by force, giving the fuel the extra pressurisation, or "kick" that is required for higher combustion, this proved to be highly more effecient than relying on pressure delivered to the injectors by the pump located some distance away. The elimination of the pressure-loss in pipes which was brought on by remotely situated delivery pumps was eliminated as the injector was as close as possible to the piston crown as could be done. The L10 was an engine featuring a common-rail diesel fuel system combined with turbocharger. The L10 engine was centred a 10.5 litre block, but was available in several different power levels, 185bhp-310bhp, depending on specification and demand. The modern ECU controlled common rail system whilst working on the same principle, is controlled by an electronic control unit which opens each injector electronically, rather than mechanically. This was extensively prototyped in the 1990's, with collaboration between Magneti Marelli, Centro Ricerche Fiat and Elasis. After research and development by the Fiat Group, the design was acquired by the German company Robert Bosch GmbH for completion of development and making suitable for mass-production. In 1997 they extended its use for passenger cars. The first passenger car that used the common rail system was the 1997 model Alfa Romeo 156 1.9 JTD and later on that same year Mercedes-Benz E 320 CDI. Common rail engines have been used in marine and locomotive applications for some time. The Cooper-Bessemer GN-8 (circa 1942) is an example of a hydraulically operated common rail diesel engine, also know as a modified common rail. The engines are suitable for all types of road cars with diesel engines, ranging from city cars such as the Fiat Nuova Panda to large family cars like the Alfa Romeo 159.

Common rail today

Today the common rail system has brought about a revolution in diesel engine technology. Delphi Automotive Systems make common rail systems. Different car makers refer to their common rail engines by different names:

* BMW D-engines
    * DaimlerChrysler's CDI (and on Jeep vehicles simply as CRD)
    * Fiat Group's (Fiat, Alfa Romeo and Lancia) JTD (also branded as MultiJet and Ecotec CDTi)
    * Honda's i-CTDi
    * Hyundai-Kia's CRDi
    * Ford Motor Company's TDCi Duratorq and PowerStroke
    * Renault's dCi
    * General Motors'/Opel's Vauxhall's CDTi (manufactured by Fiat and GM Daewoo) and DTi (Isuzu)
    * GM Daewoo's/Chevrolet's VCDi (licensed from VM Motori; also branded as Ecotec CDTi)
    * Mitsubishi's DI-D
    * PSA Peugeot Citroën's HDI or HDi
    * SsangYong's XDi (most of these engines are manufactured by DaimlerChrysler)
    * Volkswagen Group's TDi
    * Toyota's D-4D
    * Nissan's NEO-Di
    * Mazda's CiTD
    * Tata's DICOR
    * Mahindra's CRDe
    * Maruti Udyog's DDiS (Manufactured under license from Fiat)

Principles

Solenoid or piezoelectric valves make possible fine electronic control over the injection time and amount, and the higher pressure that the common rail technology makes available provides better fuel atomisation. In order to lower engine noise, the engine's electronic control unit can inject a small amount of diesel just before the main injection event ("pilot" injection), thus reducing its explosiveness and vibration, as well as optimising injection timing and quantity for variations in fuel quality, cold starting, and so on. Some advanced common rail fuel systems perform as many as five injections per stroke.

Common rail engines require no heating up time, and produce lower engine noise and lower emissions than older systems.

In older diesel engines, a distributor-type injection pump, regulated by the engine, supplies bursts of fuel to injectors which are simply nozzles through which the diesel is sprayed into the engine's combustion chamber. As the fuel is at low pressure and there cannot be precise control of fuel delivery, the spray is relatively coarse and the combustion process is relatively crude and inefficient.

In common rail systems, the distributor injection pump is eliminated. Instead an extremely high pressure pump stores a reservoir of fuel at high pressure—up to 1,800 bar (180 MPa)—in a "common rail", basically a tube which in turn branches off to computer-controlled injector valves, each of which contains a precision-machined nozzle and a plunger driven by a solenoid. Driven by a computer (which also controls the amount of fuel to the pump), the valves, rather than pump timing, control the precise moment when the fuel injection into the cylinder occurs and also allow the pressure at which the fuel is injected into the cylinders to be increased. As a result, the fuel that is injected atomises easily and burns cleanly, reducing exhaust emissions and increasing efficiency.

Most European automakers have common rail diesels in their model lineups, even for commercial vehicles. Some Japanese manufacturers, such as Isuzu, Toyota, Nissan and recently Honda, have also developed common rail diesel engines. Some Indian companies have also successfully implemented this technology, notably Mahindra & Mahindra for their 'Scorpio-CRDe' and Tata Motors for their 'Safari-DICOR'.

Izvor

Fajlovi prikačeni uz poruku (kliknite na slike za punu veličinu)

commonrailschemexb1.png
(103.79 KB, 606x640)
« Poslednja izmena: 30. Mar 2007, 00:30:26 od thelock »
IP sačuvana
social share
They shouldn't have put me in the water,if they didn't want me to make waves!
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Zvezda u usponu

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 1467
Zastava sarajevo
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Opera 9.02
mob
Nokia 5800xpress
  * Volkswagen Group's TDi-hehe,ovo je od nedavno,tacnije nije jos uslo u viseserijsku proizvodjnju cr motora.audi i wv jos uvijek koristi u svojim modelima pd sistem pumpa brizgaljka,tak ce od mislim 2009 preci kompletno na cr sisetm iz razloga skupe explatacije pd motora.inace,pd motor je vec davno pokosio racune cr u skoro svim segmentima,jedino sto je bila bolna tacka je ta da ipak pd motor nije mogao da zadovolji euro5 stadnard zastite okoline,ali strucni tim iz audia su vec prije 3 godine i osmislili svoju varijatnu cr motora.na vremenu je da i pokaze.a6 i q7 su vec presli na ovaj sistem ubrizbavanja zajednickom sabirnicom sa impresivnim rezulatatima.mislim da u q7 ide taj motor cr tdi sa 233 ks i 500 Nm.
dobar tekst,mislim da bi trebao malo da ga proucis Smile
IP sačuvana
social share
kad jedan papak umre,rode se dva!
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Krajnje beznadezan

Live free or die like a rabbit!

Zodijak Cancer
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 13279
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 2.0.0.3
mob
Nokia 6681-7710
  * Volkswagen Group's TDi-hehe,ovo je od nedavno,tacnije nije jos uslo u viseserijsku proizvodjnju cr motora.audi i wv jos uvijek koristi u svojim modelima pd sistem pumpa brizgaljka,tak ce od mislim 2009 preci kompletno na cr sisetm iz razloga skupe explatacije pd motora.inace,pd motor je vec davno pokosio racune cr u skoro svim segmentima,jedino sto je bila bolna tacka je ta da ipak pd motor nije mogao da zadovolji euro5 stadnard zastite okoline,ali strucni tim iz audia su vec prije 3 godine i osmislili svoju varijatnu cr motora.na vremenu je da i pokaze.a6 i q7 su vec presli na ovaj sistem ubrizbavanja zajednickom sabirnicom sa impresivnim rezulatatima.mislim da u q7 ide taj motor cr tdi sa 233 ks i 500 Nm.
dobar tekst,mislim da bi trebao malo da ga proucis Smile
nije to samo zbog euro 4 standarda,cim se pojavio odmah su svi drugi proizvodjaci sem audija i vw presli na common rail,svi su se odlucili za common rail zato sto je to najbolja tehnlogija,citaj po netu svudje ti pise,common rail motori imaju vise snage,izdrzljiviji su,manje se cuju zato ih koriste svi gore pomenuti proizvodjaci,vec ove godine ce vw kao audi preci na common rail a ne 2009 

evo i najbolje potvrde da je common rail najbolja diesel tehnologija

September 18, 2002 - The premiere of the spectacular Eco-Speedster concept at this year’s Paris Motor Show marks the start of a diesel offensive by Opel/Vauxhall.

From now until the end of 2003 Opel and Vauxhall will introduce four all-new diesel engines with power outputs up to 177 hp. The launch of Eco-Speedster marks the start of this new emphasis on diesel power. It demonstrates how lightweight aerodynamic bodywork and a new 1.3 litre CDTI common-rail diesel engine can achieve an amazing top speed combined with miserly fuel consumption.

During initial testing the 112 hp concept car reached a maximum speed of more than 155 mph while fuel consumption on the combined cycle was an incredible 113 mpg.

The prototype is based on the mid-engined Opel Speedster (Vauxhall VX220) and features new carbon fibre bodywork with improved aerodynamics. With significantly reduced drag (Cd = 0.20) and even lower weight (reduced to 660 kg), the Eco-Speedster is powered by the new compact ECOTEC 1.3 CDTI engine, which uses multi-jet common-rail fuel injection, four valves per cylinder and variable-geometry turbocharger.

The four-cylinder engine, a manifestation of the first joint venture from FIAT-GM Powertrain, is scheduled to make its production debut in 2003 and will meet Euro 4 emission limits. In the Eco-Speedster it is mated to GM’s Easytronic automated manual transmission, as fitted to the Corsa.

Explaining the background of the prototype, Opel CEO Carl-Peter Forster said: “The Eco-Speedster is the symbol of our comprehensive diesel offensive and at the same time demonstrates the engineering expertise of Opel in powertrains, lightweight design and aerodynamics.”

* Excellent performance: 250 km/h top speed, only 2.5 liters fuel consumption
    * Powerful new diesel engine: 1.3-liter, 82 kW/112 hp CDTI ECOTEC
    * Exceptional aerodynamics: cD = 0.20

Izor

evo kratkog i jasnog prevoda:
ovaj model ima 1300 kubika,trosi 2,5 litara nafte na 100 km i postize  brzinu od 250 km/h
« Poslednja izmena: 30. Mar 2007, 03:27:04 od thelock »
IP sačuvana
social share
They shouldn't have put me in the water,if they didn't want me to make waves!
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Idi gore
Stranice:
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
Trenutno vreme je: 19. Apr 2024, 04:09:44
nazadnapred
Prebaci se na:  

Poslednji odgovor u temi napisan je pre više od 6 meseci.  

Temu ne bi trebalo "iskopavati" osim u slučaju da imate nešto važno da dodate. Ako ipak želite napisati komentar, kliknite na dugme "Odgovori" u meniju iznad ove poruke. Postoje teme kod kojih su odgovori dobrodošli bez obzira na to koliko je vremena od prošlog prošlo. Npr. teme o određenom piscu, knjizi, muzičaru, glumcu i sl. Nemojte da vas ovaj spisak ograničava, ali nemojte ni pisati na teme koje su završena priča.

web design

Forum Info: Banneri Foruma :: Burek Toolbar :: Burek Prodavnica :: Burek Quiz :: Najcesca pitanja :: Tim Foruma :: Prijava zloupotrebe

Izvori vesti: Blic :: Wikipedia :: Mondo :: Press :: Naša mreža :: Sportska Centrala :: Glas Javnosti :: Kurir :: Mikro :: B92 Sport :: RTS :: Danas

Prijatelji foruma: Triviador :: Domaci :: Morazzia :: TotalCar :: FTW.rs :: MojaPijaca :: Pojacalo :: 011info :: Burgos :: Alfaprevod

Pravne Informacije: Pravilnik Foruma :: Politika privatnosti :: Uslovi koriscenja :: O nama :: Marketing :: Kontakt :: Sitemap

All content on this website is property of "Burek.com" and, as such, they may not be used on other websites without written permission.

Copyright © 2002- "Burek.com", all rights reserved. Performance: 0.089 sec za 16 q. Powered by: SMF. © 2005, Simple Machines LLC.