Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:

ConQUIZtador
Trenutno vreme je: 28. Mar 2024, 14:01:58
nazadnapred
Korisnici koji su trenutno na forumu 0 članova i 1 gost pregledaju ovu temu.

Napomena: Govor mržnje, uvrede i svako drugo ponašanje za koje moderatori budu smatrali da narušava ugled i red na forumu - biće sankcionisano.
Idi dole
Stranice:
2 3 ... 31
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
Tema: West Ham United  (Pročitano 64789 puta)
17. Dec 2006, 19:24:21
Hronicar svakodnevice

Zodijak Pisces
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 865
Zastava Republika Srbija
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Internet Explorer 6.0
mob
HTC K700i
West Ham United F.C. are a football club based in Upton Park, Newham, East London and play their home matches at The Boleyn Ground. They are currently in the English Premier League.

The team enjoyed 10 consecutive top flight seasons from 1993 to 2003 prior to relegation to The Championship. They have won the FA Cup three times: in 1964, 1975 and 1980, and also captured the now defunct Cup Winners Cup in 1965 and the Intertoto Cup in 1999. Their best finish in the Premier League Championship was a 3rd place finish in 1986.

The club returned to the Premier League in 2005 and achieved a 9th place finish. In addition the club progressed through to the FA Cup Final for the first time in twenty-six years where they lost on penalties to Liverpool after a 3-3 draw.

(02. May 2007, 21:48:26)
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Hronicar svakodnevice

Zodijak Pisces
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 865
Zastava Republika Srbija
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Internet Explorer 6.0
mob
HTC K700i
The club was founded in 1895 as the works side Thames Ironworks F.C. by Thames Ironworks and Shipbuilding Co. Ltd company chairman Arnold Hills and foreman Dave Taylor[1]. They joined the London League in 1896 winning it in the 1897-98 season. The team originally played at a ground on Hermit Road, sporting the earliest known example of floodlights (utilising docking equipment) in a game against Arsenal. The team was eventually evicted from their ground and spent their formative years playing their home games on the home grounds of other local sides.

Thames Ironworks turned professional upon entering the Southern League Second Division (the bottom level in those days) in 1898. The team won the title at the first attempt and were promoted to First Division proper.[2] The following year they came second from bottom, but had established themselves as a fully fledged competitive team. They comfortably fended off the challenge of local rivals Fulham in a relegation play-off, 5-1 in late April 1900.

In June 1900, Thames Ironworks was wound up but was immediately relaunched on July 5, 1900 as West Ham United Football Club with Syd King installed as manager. The team (and its fans) are to this day referred to as "The Irons" and "The Hammers" due to this original connection[3] and still retains many rivalries (both friendly, and competitive) and community associations from these formative years. In particular they are perceived to have retained many 'working class' values [4] even with the rapid changes in the footballing climate.

The reborn club played their games at Memorial Ground in Plaistow but moved to a pitch in the Upton Park area, originally named "The Castle", for the 1904-05 season (a local pub in Plaistow to this day is called "The Castle"). The original gates to the ground, with the original Hammers crest (now painted in claret and blue), can be seen in Grange Road, London E13. The stadium was eventually named The Boleyn Ground (in honour of being constructed upon the grounds of Green House, a former residence of Anne Boleyn). The ground, however, is generally known as Upton Park. Their first game upon the new ground was against Milwall (themselves an Ironworks team, albeit for a rival company) with West Ham running out 3-1 winners. The rivalry remains pronounced to this day, spiced up in 1926 when a predominate number of Millwall fans (working for Millwall Shipyards) were perceived to break a union agreed strike on the docks.[5]

Still under the leadership of Syd King and partnered by Charlie Paynter they won election to the the Football League Second division proper in 1919 and were first promoted to the top division in 1923 and enjoyed 11 top flight seasons, though regularly in the lower half. Syd eventually built an attractive footballing side built around the skills of players such as Vic Watson, Jimmy Ruffell and Syd Puddefoot, and the goalkeeping of Ted Hufton.

Also in 1923 the club took part in the inaugural FA Cup held at the newly constructed Empire Stadium more popularly known as 'Wembley'. The event is notable for its record attendance far in excess of the organisers' expectations or stadium capacity, and the presence of 'Billie' (a horse) ridden by PC G.A. Storey that was required to clear the pitch in order for play to start. As a result the final is commonly referred to as "The White Horse Final".[6] The team lost 2-0 on the day in what became the marquee event for Football.

IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Jet set burekdzija

Budi realan,trazi nemoguce.

Zodijak Scorpio
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 6645
Zastava Južnoprugaš
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla K-Meleon 1.02
mob
Nokia E65
Uf kad bi sada za svaki prosecni tim otvarali temu .....gde bi nam kraj bio Smile
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Svedok stvaranja istorije

Zodijak Cancer
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 18999
Zastava Beograd-Vračar
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Opera 9.02
mob
Nokia E72
I'm forever blowin' bubbles...
Uf kad bi sada za svaki prosecni tim otvarali temu .....gde bi nam kraj bio Smile
Koliko sam primetio, Milan ima svoju temu...
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Hronicar svakodnevice

Zodijak Pisces
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 865
Zastava Republika Srbija
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Internet Explorer 6.0
mob
HTC K700i
Former West Ham United player and Charlton Athletic manager Alan Curbishley officially took over the vacant West Ham United job on December 13, 2006, just 48 hours after Alan Pardew had been sacked by new chairman Eggert Magnusson. Curbishley had been the odds-on favourite for the West Ham job straight after Pardew's departure, so it came as no surprise that Curbishley was unveiled at a press conference on December 13. Curbishley's managerial CV reads well, as he was manager at local neighbours Charlton Athletic for 15 years, from 1991-2006. Curbishley took Charlton from a struggling side languishing in The Football League to a recognized Premier League side, after he took the Addick's up in 1998 through the Division One Play-Offs. They were relegated the following season, but Curbishley kept his job and they bounced straight back to win Division One in 2000. Charlton have been in the premiership since. It was also rumoured that Curbishley was in line for the vacant England job after the 2006 World Cup, but Steve McClaren got the job eventually. Curbishley had been linked with the West Ham job 5 years earlier, in the summer of 2001 after Harry Redknapp left the club, but decided the time was not right for him and the job went to Glenn Roeder instead. Curbishley's first game in charge will be on December 17, with West Ham at home to table-topping Manchester United.

[edit] Magnússon takeover
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Hronicar svakodnevice

Zodijak Pisces
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 865
Zastava Republika Srbija
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Internet Explorer 6.0
mob
HTC K700i
E nemoj da smaras ako mogu ljudi da otvaraju teme za grejanje u Pioniru onda ja mogu da otvorim temu za WHU.
A i sto kaze Vexen i Milan ima svoju temu Smile
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Hronicar svakodnevice

Zodijak Pisces
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 865
Zastava Republika Srbija
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Internet Explorer 6.0
mob
HTC K700i
Current squad
As of 1 October 2006
No.  Position Player
1  GK Roy Carroll
2  DF Tyrone Mears
3  DF Paul Konchesky
4  DF Danny Gabbidon
5  DF Anton Ferdinand
6  DF George McCartney
7  DF Christian Dailly
8  FW Teddy Sheringham
9  FW Dean Ashton
10  FW Marlon Harewood
11  MF Matthew Etherington
12  FW Carlton Cole
14  DF John Pantsil
15  MF Yossi Benayoun
  No.  Position Player
16  MF Javier Mascherano
17  MF Hayden Mullins
18  DF Jonathan Spector
19  DF James Collins
20  MF Nigel Reo-Coker (c)
21  GK Robert Green
23  GK James Walker
24  MF Mark Noble
25  FW Bobby Zamora
26  MF Shaun Newton
29  MF Lee Bowyer
30  DF James Tomkins
31  MF Tony Stokes
32  FW Carlos Tévez

IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Hronicar svakodnevice

Zodijak Pisces
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 865
Zastava Republika Srbija
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Internet Explorer 6.0
mob
HTC K700i
The team's supporters are famed for their rendition of the chorus of their team's anthem, I'm Forever Blowing Bubbles, the lyrics are as follows:

I'm forever blowing bubbles, pretty bubbles in the air
They fly so high, nearly reach the sky
Then like my dreams they fade and die
Fortune's always hiding, I've looked everywhere
I'm forever blowing bubbles, pretty bubbles in the air
United! (clap hands) United! (clap hands) United! (clap hands)

There is a slight change to the lyrics sung by the Upton Park faithful. The second line's nearly reach the sky is changed to they reach the sky by the crowd. Then like my dreams is also changed to And like my dreams. However, the 1980 FA Cup Squad's version (released as a single that year) - which contains the original lyrics - is always played before home games, with the home crowd joining in and carrying the song on after the music stops at the verse "Fortunes always hiding"

West Ham have strong rivalries with several other clubs. Most of these are with other London clubs, especially with their neighbours Tottenham Hotspur as well as Arsenal and also, with Chelsea, which sublimates the age-old East versus West London rivalry. However, the strongest, and oldest, rivalry is with Millwall, despite the fact that the two clubs rarely play each other as Millwall are normally one or two levels lower than West Ham. This rivalry began before either club was formed, in the days when the Thames Iron Works and Millwall Iron Works shipbuilding companies were rivals for the same contracts. This rivalry was fuelled further when the workers for the ship building company based in the east end (i.e. West Ham fans) went on strike, and those working in the south London based company (i.e. Millwall fans) refused to support the strike and carried on working.

During the 1970s and 1980s (the main era for organised football-related violence) the hostilities continued as "firms" associated with the clubs continued to fight. West Ham gained some notoriety for the amount of hooliganism in their fan base; and for being supported by the most feared and dangerous firms alongside those for Chelsea and Millwall. The Inter City Firm was an infamous West Ham-aligned gang. As that firm's name suggests, the firms' violent activities were not confined to local derbies - the hooligans were content to cause trouble at any game, though nearby teams bore the brunt of their venom. During the 1990s, and to the present day, sophisticated surveillance and heavy policing has reduced the level of violence, though the intense rivalry with Millwall remains. The 2005 film Green Street depicts an American student who becomes involved with a fictional firm associated with West Ham, with an emphasis on the rivalry with Millwall.

IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Veteran foruma
Krajnje beznadezan

Zodijak
Pol
Poruke 10766
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 1.5.0.8
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Hronicar svakodnevice

Zodijak Pisces
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 865
Zastava Republika Srbija
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Internet Explorer 6.0
mob
HTC K700i
e ajde ne mogu da postavim od vasih prepucavanja
WHU je pobedio favorizovani Man Utd. golom Nigel Reo Cooker-a u 75' minutu.Na ovoj utakmici je "debitovao" novi menadzer Alan Curbishley
« Poslednja izmena: 17. Dec 2006, 20:14:56 od Milos2ek »
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Idi gore
Stranice:
2 3 ... 31
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
Trenutno vreme je: 28. Mar 2024, 14:01:58
nazadnapred
Prebaci se na:  

Poslednji odgovor u temi napisan je pre više od 6 meseci.  

Temu ne bi trebalo "iskopavati" osim u slučaju da imate nešto važno da dodate. Ako ipak želite napisati komentar, kliknite na dugme "Odgovori" u meniju iznad ove poruke. Postoje teme kod kojih su odgovori dobrodošli bez obzira na to koliko je vremena od prošlog prošlo. Npr. teme o određenom piscu, knjizi, muzičaru, glumcu i sl. Nemojte da vas ovaj spisak ograničava, ali nemojte ni pisati na teme koje su završena priča.

web design

Forum Info: Banneri Foruma :: Burek Toolbar :: Burek Prodavnica :: Burek Quiz :: Najcesca pitanja :: Tim Foruma :: Prijava zloupotrebe

Izvori vesti: Blic :: Wikipedia :: Mondo :: Press :: Naša mreža :: Sportska Centrala :: Glas Javnosti :: Kurir :: Mikro :: B92 Sport :: RTS :: Danas

Prijatelji foruma: Triviador :: Domaci :: Morazzia :: TotalCar :: FTW.rs :: MojaPijaca :: Pojacalo :: 011info :: Burgos :: Alfaprevod

Pravne Informacije: Pravilnik Foruma :: Politika privatnosti :: Uslovi koriscenja :: O nama :: Marketing :: Kontakt :: Sitemap

All content on this website is property of "Burek.com" and, as such, they may not be used on other websites without written permission.

Copyright © 2002- "Burek.com", all rights reserved. Performance: 0.085 sec za 17 q. Powered by: SMF. © 2005, Simple Machines LLC.