Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:

ConQUIZtador
nazadnapred
Korisnici koji su trenutno na forumu 0 članova i 1 gost pregledaju ovu temu.
Idi dole
Stranice:
1 ... 7 8 10
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
Tema: Important! For English speaking users!  (Pročitano 31061 puta)
Zodijak
Pol
Poruke 4
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Internet Explorer 6.0
In the download section symbian S60 there is a link to a program The world.Factbook with User ID and Code.I install the app
and enter the user id , but get a invalid user id respons.Can anyone please help me here is the user id BWOPDA. The info on
P22 is.   USER ID: BWOPDA
            CODE:    KD1-13C-3AB-ZCX
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Zodijak
Pol
Poruke 3
OS
Windows 2000
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 1.5.0.3
I have N70 and am trying to install the file:
The Elder Scrolls Shadowkey (NGage,N6600,N6630,N6680,N70),.sis

I have downloaded the 8 files and when i unzip them they are all called the same name. I try to install each sis file seperately but i get an error and the file does not get sent to the phone.

Should I unpack these first then transfer the files?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thankyou, and thanks for the great site Smiley
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Zodijak
Pol
Poruke 3
OS
Windows 2000
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 1.5.0.3
Last post was a problem with me unraring the files individually by hand. Fixed now.

I have N70
Firmware: V 3.0546.2.3  18-11-05  RM-84

I install the current All in One OS7_OS8.sis on my phone - this installs without error.

Then i install The Elder Scrolls Shadowkey.sis  packet that is listed as working in the N70 compatability guide. This installs without error, it takes a long time.

Once installed if I go to run Shadowkey the screen goes black for a moment then goes back to the menu folder. The game crashes and does not run.

Also installing the All In One seems to cause Opera Browser to stop functioning, it starts, the screen flashes then drops back to menu too.

Can someone tell me how to get Shadowkey working as I am having a similar problem with some other programs I also downloaded that are listed as working.

Thankyou.
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Zodijak
Pol
Poruke 3
OS
Windows 2000
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 1.5.0.3
both the all in one and shadowkey are installed on my MMC with plenty of memory free
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Pocetnik

Zodijak
Pol
Poruke 9
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Internet Explorer 6.0
guys help me over this-
my 6630 doesnt start.it gets stuck over the startup screen showing NOKIA logo.i guess i filled its entire c:\ memory by mistake.in my last installation i installed norton for symbian.ill appreciate ur cooperation.
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Zodijak
Pol
Poruke 2
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 1.5.0.4
hi

and first of all a big thank you for all your efforts spent on this great forum
'd like to know if there's any chance to have the italian dictionary for zi predictive suite

thanks aphexx
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Prijatelj foruma
Krajnje beznadezan

Long live Rock n' Roll

Zodijak
Pol
Poruke 11469
Zastava
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 1.0.7
mob
HTC HD2
hi

and first of all a big thank you for all your efforts spent on this great forum
'd like to know if there's any chance to have the italian dictionary for zi predictive suite

thanks aphexx
You have a very good dictionary called: MSDict.Oxford.Italian.Dict!
IP sačuvana
social share

Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Zodijak
Pol
Poruke 2
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 1.5.0.4
Citat
You have a very good dictionary called: MSDict.Oxford.Italian.Dict!

thanks for your kind help

but this isn't exactly what i was looking for; i've a bunch of dictionary including oxford
as you probably read in my previous post, i need proper italian dictionary for zi predictive suite, this suite is very useful for sms writing, it's not a dictionary

hope someone wil post it sooner or later

thanks anyway
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Zodijak
Pol
Poruke 1
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Internet Explorer 6.0
(Sorry if my english is not too good)

Please, i need help....

i have a n-gage qd and a memory card MMC Kingmax 1GB.....the problem is: The game that i most wanted for my pohne is The King of Fighters Extreme...i make the download of the game(way that you have to put the folders Libs and "name of the game" in the System folder) well when i run the game, at the main screen that says "Press 5 buton",  a problem apearrs, saying: "Web Error"(or something like that, i dont remember very well) and so the game close...when i tried more times the same error apeared and one more saying: "App. MediaServ clossed"....well...its not finished....when i saw this forum, the games in the .SYS format, again i make the download of the KOF Extreme in .SYS format...and the program "All in one OS6" too....but again other problem apeared in my phone....well...when im wss installing the program "All in one OS6" in my MMC a message apears saying: "Memory Low, delete some data"....but i have a MMC 1GB!!......please i need help to know how to install this game...and...why those problems apears in my phone, and if have any solution for them....
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Prijatelj foruma
Krajnje beznadezan

Long live Rock n' Roll

Zodijak
Pol
Poruke 11469
Zastava
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 1.0.7
mob
HTC HD2
Citat
well...when im wss installing the program "All in one OS6" in my MMC a message apears saying: "Memory Low, delete some data"....but i have a MMC 1GB!!......please i need help to know how to install this game...and...why those problems apears in my phone, and if have any solution for them...
NGage memory problem. For NGage user, it's better to "extract" (with unmakesis program) All In One os6.sis and transfer all folders in it (libs,data,shareddata,programs,etc) to the MMC in E:\System. Then "extract" .sis game (if not in apps format) and transfer game folder in E:\System\Apps. Must work, othervise something wrong with Your NGage.
IP sačuvana
social share

Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Idi gore
Stranice:
1 ... 7 8 10
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
nazadnapred
Prebaci se na:  

Poslednji odgovor u temi napisan je pre više od 6 meseci.  

Temu ne bi trebalo "iskopavati" osim u slučaju da imate nešto važno da dodate. Ako ipak želite napisati komentar, kliknite na dugme "Odgovori" u meniju iznad ove poruke. Postoje teme kod kojih su odgovori dobrodošli bez obzira na to koliko je vremena od prošlog prošlo. Npr. teme o određenom piscu, knjizi, muzičaru, glumcu i sl. Nemojte da vas ovaj spisak ograničava, ali nemojte ni pisati na teme koje su završena priča.

web design

Forum Info: Banneri Foruma :: Burek Toolbar :: Burek Prodavnica :: Burek Quiz :: Najcesca pitanja :: Tim Foruma :: Prijava zloupotrebe

Izvori vesti: Blic :: Wikipedia :: Mondo :: Press :: Naša mreža :: Sportska Centrala :: Glas Javnosti :: Kurir :: Mikro :: B92 Sport :: RTS :: Danas

Prijatelji foruma: Triviador :: Domaci :: Morazzia :: TotalCar :: FTW.rs :: MojaPijaca :: Pojacalo :: 011info :: Burgos :: Alfaprevod

Pravne Informacije: Pravilnik Foruma :: Politika privatnosti :: Uslovi koriscenja :: O nama :: Marketing :: Kontakt :: Sitemap

All content on this website is property of "Burek.com" and, as such, they may not be used on other websites without written permission.

Copyright © 2002- "Burek.com", all rights reserved. Performance: 0.11 sec za 16 q. Powered by: SMF. © 2005, Simple Machines LLC.