Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:

ConQUIZtador
nazadnapred
Korisnici koji su trenutno na forumu 0 članova i 1 gost pregledaju ovu temu.
Idi dole
Stranice:
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
Tema: Star Wars Battlefront II MaPe  (Pročitano 1693 puta)
30. Jul 2006, 00:54:44
Prijatelj foruma
Zvezda u usponu

WM je kao svemir (beskrajan).

Zodijak Pisces
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 2105
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 1.0.7
mob
Samsung L870

Ova igra je odlicna, bar meni. Ali samo mi se jedna stvar ne svida a to je sto ima malo ponudene mape.

:help:Aj ljudi pomagajte i dajte neke mape ili pak mi posaljite preko PM-a link ka sajtu gde mogu da se skinu. Smile
[b][/b]

Hvala unapred  Smile
IP sačuvana
social share

Pre nego sto postavite pitanje vezano za Motorolu mpx220/200,pogledajte da vec nije ogovoreno na temi ? Najcesca pitanja ? :. Registri podesavanja ...
Pogledaj profil WWW

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Prijatelj foruma
Zvezda u usponu

Zodijak Pisces
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 2105
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 1.0.7
mob
Samsung L870
Evo nasao sam jednu mapu:

Velicina fajla: 8.36 MB
Datum : 03-25-2006

Capital Down 3 map for Star Wars Battlefront 2. Here we have a third map to the Capital Down maps created by
DarthDaddy. Personally i don't think it is as good as the previous maps of Capital Down, however you may beg
to differ. This is a very large map and is very empty in many places but as started in the readme it had to be to fit
in the cruiser.

Firstly, the map has a very nice feel to it and a nice design idea. The mapping is generally very good, the uneven
terrain gives a very nice battlefield feel to it. Unfortunately it does seem very empty and it's hard to get full use of
all of it. The rebel cruiser is missing a few textures i believe as it shows up white in game. However if the unit
counts are set to maximum this map can be excellent fun and a great game of battlefront 2 like the previous
maps of Capital Down.

The use of vehicles and units in this map isn't too bad but has some flaws i think. Firstly the map is too big for the
vehicles to make any impact on game until the forces collide at a small part of the map. Perhaps I would add a
few more especially for the Galactic Civil War era some more AT-AT walkers to add that little extra to the battlefield.
No new skins or weapons included in this map but i think that the units used fits in very well with the story stated in
the read-me which is good.

There are, quite a few bugs in the map, mainly are sounds and textures. The only missing textures are those on the
hanger of the cruiser which i stated earlier, the rest seem to be working ok. The sounds of weapons and guns on
both vehicles and infantry are quite low or are silent.

There are slight errors in this map and changes that could have been made but i think if you did enjoy the first two
maps then i think this will be a great addition to them. I would tryout this map, but i wouldn't expect everyone to like
it due to some of the sound errors etc.

IP sačuvana
social share

Pre nego sto postavite pitanje vezano za Motorolu mpx220/200,pogledajte da vec nije ogovoreno na temi ? Najcesca pitanja ? :. Registri podesavanja ...
Pogledaj profil WWW

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Prijatelj foruma
Zvezda u usponu

Zodijak Pisces
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 2105
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 1.0.7
mob
Samsung L870

Velicina fajla: 23.85 MB
Datum: 07-10-2006

This is a map resembling Earth for Star Wars Battlefront 2. Play as both eras in a battle on earth,
by assaulting a large map resembling a private property in Denmark. The author has included vehicles
in this map but sadly no new infantry skins.

Firstly, the map is mainly constructed from default maps in battlefront 2, mainly i believe, Naboo and
Tatooine. The texture difference between the map objects is very noticeable and not really well thought
out, so suggest that the author changes the textures on the map objects to fit together and to fit the
terrain. However the buildings in this map are very nicely positioned, as it gives a defensive feel to it,
with parts to hide behind, turrets facing the main battlefield etc.

The vehicles in this map are a little too much, as they over power the infantry and quickly gain
control of the battlefield, leaving you with a short game i believe. Good positioning of command points
also. If a second version is planned, i would suggest adding some more objects to the main battlefield
as it is rather plain.

There are a few bugs in this map that do affect game play slightly, mainly the bug stated in the readme
showing that on occasions vehicles controlled by the AI smash into buildings and no longer move.
Lastly, i would like to say that this is a map worth a download as it is different from the usual Star
Wars universe maps produced but would like to see improvements if a next version is planned
to be released.

IP sačuvana
social share

Pogledaj profil WWW

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Prijatelj foruma
Zvezda u usponu

Zodijak Pisces
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 2105
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 1.0.7
mob
Samsung L870

Velicina fajla: 206.79 KB
Datum: 03-29-2006

The Map Manager is a program which will help everyone keep their custom maps up to date. It will connect to a central server to download a list of maps. The program then displays a list of maps you do not have and a list of maps that have released newer versions then your current version. It doesn't matter where the map is being hosted, Map Manager can download them as long as there is a direct link to the map download (indirect links should work in v2).
IP sačuvana
social share

Pogledaj profil WWW

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Idi gore
Stranice:
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
nazadnapred
Prebaci se na:  

Poslednji odgovor u temi napisan je pre više od 6 meseci.  

Temu ne bi trebalo "iskopavati" osim u slučaju da imate nešto važno da dodate. Ako ipak želite napisati komentar, kliknite na dugme "Odgovori" u meniju iznad ove poruke. Postoje teme kod kojih su odgovori dobrodošli bez obzira na to koliko je vremena od prošlog prošlo. Npr. teme o određenom piscu, knjizi, muzičaru, glumcu i sl. Nemojte da vas ovaj spisak ograničava, ali nemojte ni pisati na teme koje su završena priča.

web design

Forum Info: Banneri Foruma :: Burek Toolbar :: Burek Prodavnica :: Burek Quiz :: Najcesca pitanja :: Tim Foruma :: Prijava zloupotrebe

Izvori vesti: Blic :: Wikipedia :: Mondo :: Press :: Naša mreža :: Sportska Centrala :: Glas Javnosti :: Kurir :: Mikro :: B92 Sport :: RTS :: Danas

Prijatelji foruma: Triviador :: Domaci :: Morazzia :: TotalCar :: FTW.rs :: MojaPijaca :: Pojacalo :: 011info :: Burgos :: Alfaprevod

Pravne Informacije: Pravilnik Foruma :: Politika privatnosti :: Uslovi koriscenja :: O nama :: Marketing :: Kontakt :: Sitemap

All content on this website is property of "Burek.com" and, as such, they may not be used on other websites without written permission.

Copyright © 2002- "Burek.com", all rights reserved. Performance: 0.076 sec za 16 q. Powered by: SMF. © 2005, Simple Machines LLC.