Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:

ConQUIZtador
Trenutno vreme je: 24. Apr 2024, 20:13:46
nazadnapred
Korisnici koji su trenutno na forumu 0 članova i 1 gost pregledaju ovu temu.
Idi dole
Stranice:
2  Sve
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
Tema: Sta ste bili...?  (Pročitano 4279 puta)
05. Okt 2004, 22:08:51
Prijatelj foruma
Poznata licnost

Siempre contra la corriente ;)

Zodijak Sagittarius
Pol Žena
Poruke 2634
Zastava na izvoristu informacija!
mob
Samsung e730
http://www.thebigview.com/pastlife/

Moj slucaj:
Citat
Your past life diagnosis:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.
You were born somewhere in the territory of modern North New Zealand around the year 1200.
Your profession was that of a seaman, cook or carpenter.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
As a natural talent in psychology, you knew how to use your opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
Your task is to learn, to love and to trust the universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect, and to develop inner wisdom.

Smile  Oduvek sam gotivila Novi Zeland...  Smile
IP sačuvana
social share
Credidi me felem vidisse!!
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Svedok stvaranja istorije

Izgubljeno je samo ono cega smo se odrekli...

Zodijak Aquarius
Pol Žena
Poruke 28108
mob
SonyEricsson X10 Mini Pro
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.
You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Saudi Arabia around the year 1250.
Your profession was that of a shepherd, horseman or forester.
Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere - politics, business, religion, housekeeping. You could have been a leader.
Your lesson is to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in higher reasons.

zanimljivo...
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil Skype

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Prvi Burek brak
Krajnje beznadezan

Nikad bolje

Zodijak Libra
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 14582
Zastava High
mob
Samsung S4
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.(BOLJE TI JE)
You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Spain around the year 375.
Your profession was that of a artist, magician or fortune teller.(RADOVANE VIDIS LI TI OVO?)
As a natural talent in psychology, you knew how to use your opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Your task is to learn determination and persistency. Youd should not allow to let misfortunes take influence on your strong will. Smile
IP sačuvana
social share

Kakva bi tišina nastala kad bi ljudi govorili samo ono što znaju !
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Prijatelj foruma
Poznata licnost

Siempre contra la corriente ;)

Zodijak Sagittarius
Pol Žena
Poruke 2634
Zastava na izvoristu informacija!
mob
Samsung e730
@Shaolin
Ajoj, pa ti si izgleda bio preteca gipsy flamenco igracice!!! Kako ti zavidim!!!  Smile
IP sačuvana
social share
Credidi me felem vidisse!!
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Prijatelj foruma
Poznata licnost

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 3592
male in your last earthly incarnation.
You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Mongolia around the year 800.
Your profession was that of a warrior, hunter, fisherman or executor of sacrifices.Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
You were a sane, practical person, a materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weaker and the poor.The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul

Ovo je neka glupost Smile
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Hronicar svakodnevice

A friend with weed is a friend indeed.

Zodijak Taurus
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 752
Zastava Novi Sad
mob
Motorola C118
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.
You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Hungary around the year 1025.
Your profession was that of a philosopher and thinker.
Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, which waited until this life to be liberated. Sometimes your environment considered you strange.
Your main lesson is to develop magnanimity and a feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to take only as much, as you can give back.
Do you remember now?   Jes, aj du!!!
IP sačuvana
social share
Edit by SerbianFighter: Maksimalna dozvoljena velicina slika u potpisu je visina: 60pix, sirina: 468pix i velicina 20KB
Pogledaj profil GTalk Skype

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Prvi Burek brak
Krajnje beznadezan

Nikad bolje

Zodijak Libra
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 14582
Zastava High
mob
Samsung S4
@Ainhoa
Pa to objasnjava zasto imam sve one cd-ove od gipsy kingsa i zasto mi je omiljena igrica svih vremena Grim Fandango(jeste mexico,ali se provlaci spanska veza)

IP sačuvana
social share

Kakva bi tišina nastala kad bi ljudi govorili samo ono što znaju !
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Poznata licnost

,!,,(-_-),,!,

Zodijak Sagittarius
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 2982
Zastava Novi Sad
mob
SonyEricsson K800i
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.
You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Alaska around the year 1350.
Your profession was that of a librarian, priest or keeper of tribal relics.
Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to future.
You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to this life to learn to care about the weak and the helpless.
Do you remember now?

Uopste se ne secam
IP sačuvana
social share

Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Prijatelj foruma
Svedok stvaranja istorije

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 21103
Zastava Ту негде...
You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Romania around the year 1325.
Your profession was that of a leader, major or captain.
Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, which waited until this life to be liberated. Sometimes your environment considered you strange.
It always seemed to you that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson is to trust your intuition as your best guide in your present life.

Yeah, right....
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Ucesnik diskusija

Zodijak
Pol
Poruke 174
Zastava
You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Spain around the year 1000.
Your profession was that of a seaman, cook or carpenter.
Your task is to learn determination and persistency. Youd should not allow to let misfortunes take influence on your strong will.
Do you remember now?
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Idi gore
Stranice:
2  Sve
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
Trenutno vreme je: 24. Apr 2024, 20:13:46
nazadnapred
Prebaci se na:  
Oznake: year romania bili
Upozorenje:ova tema je zaključana!
Samo administratori i moderatori mogu odgovoriti.
web design

Forum Info: Banneri Foruma :: Burek Toolbar :: Burek Prodavnica :: Burek Quiz :: Najcesca pitanja :: Tim Foruma :: Prijava zloupotrebe

Izvori vesti: Blic :: Wikipedia :: Mondo :: Press :: Naša mreža :: Sportska Centrala :: Glas Javnosti :: Kurir :: Mikro :: B92 Sport :: RTS :: Danas

Prijatelji foruma: Triviador :: Domaci :: Morazzia :: TotalCar :: FTW.rs :: MojaPijaca :: Pojacalo :: 011info :: Burgos :: Alfaprevod

Pravne Informacije: Pravilnik Foruma :: Politika privatnosti :: Uslovi koriscenja :: O nama :: Marketing :: Kontakt :: Sitemap

All content on this website is property of "Burek.com" and, as such, they may not be used on other websites without written permission.

Copyright © 2002- "Burek.com", all rights reserved. Performance: 0.096 sec za 16 q. Powered by: SMF. © 2005, Simple Machines LLC.