Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:

ConQUIZtador
nazadnapred
Korisnici koji su trenutno na forumu 0 članova i 1 gost pregledaju ovu temu.
Idi dole
Stranice:
1  Sve
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
Tema: Bivši vojni pilot JRV tvrdi da je, pre 30 godina, video leteći tanjir  (Pročitano 5765 puta)
Zvezda u usponu

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 1279
Zastava NS
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Opera 8.50
Sto da nije tacno. Mnogi izvori tvrde da je za vreme rata bilo stotine neindetifokovanih letecih objekata. Skoro sam gledao emisiju o jednom objektu koji je vidjen i snimljen nad Mexikom (cini mi se da je bio Mexiko). U pitanju je isto bila letelica loptastog oblika svetle prozirne boje. Za nju se ispostavilo da je spijunska letelica, tj. spijunski balon . I ovo bi moglo da bude nesto slicno ako je stvarno.
Ma da ipak sumnjivo mi to sa tim zabavnikom, a i ludo zvuci izjava " Kad bi me iz kontrolnog tornja pitali da li je vidim, a ja potvrdno odgovorio, ona bi se izgubila. U protivnom, kada bih, uprkos tome što je ispred mene, poricao, ostajala bi u mom vidokrugu. Smile
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Pocetnik

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 5
Zastava NRW
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 1.5.0.4
mob
SonyEricsson W800i
Krajnje neobicna pojava, mada jedna od mnogih slicnih u Svetu, a tesko da su sve te price izmisljotine. Verovatno je to ljudskih ruku delo, a tesko da bi mogla biti neka prirodna pojava, kad se uzmu neki delovi teksta u obzir.
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Prijatelj foruma
Jet set burekdzija

Zodijak Capricorn
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 6483
Zastava
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Internet Explorer 6.0
mob
HTC HD2
evo neceg iz casopisa  trece oko

Ogroma svemirski brod pojavio se 25 februara 1942 na mracnom nebu Losandjelesa i izvazao paniku medju stanovnistvom i vojskom

Bila je to noc uzasa  nad gradom andjela.Detonacije topovske paljbe odjekivale su dok je svrmirski brod lebdeo nad gradom.Eskadrila od 25 NLO pisac Ralf Bulum koji je u to vreme imao 9 godina opisao je kasnije dogacaje 25.2.1942. god. U njegovo kuci verovalo se da su japanci napali Beverihils i njegov otac koji je bio u protivavionskoj zastiti u WW1
naredio je zedi da povede cerke u sklonistedok je on sa sinom izasao na krov da osmatra scenuNeki od prisutnih je te noci videlo oko 25 NLO-a.Piter Denkins kaze da je jasno video oblik formacije slova V koje su se polako kretale ka long bicu , a sef policije  Long Bica kaze da je sa sedmog sprata opstinske zgrade takodje video vormaciju u obliku slova V .Jedan mornaricki oficir je izbrojao 9 letecih objekata u snopu reflektora po kojim je tukla artiljerija..Posle 20 minuta zaglisujuce palbe  general Djon da Vit je komandovao prekid vatre , obustavljajuci vatru ni do danas se nezna sa kime su se susreli branioci LA.   Smiley 1 Smiley 1 Smiley 1 Smile Smile

Source: UFO ROUNDUP

02-22-98

UFO ROUNDUP, Volume 3, Number 8, February 22, 1998
Editor: Joseph Trainor

from the UFO Files...

1942: Army Gunners Fire At UFOs Over Los Angeles

On Wednesday, February 25, 1942, at precisely 2 a.m., diners at the trendy Trocadero club in Hollywood were startled when the lights winked out and air raid sirens began to sound throughout greater Los Angeles.

"Searchlights scanned the skies and anti-aircraft guns protecting the vital aircraft and ship-building factories went into action. In the next few hours they would fire over 1,400 shells at an unidentified, slow-moving object in the sky over Los Angeles that looked like a blimp, or a balloon."

Author Ralph Blum, who was a nine-year-old boy at the time, wrote that he thought "the Japanese were bombing Beverly Hills."

"There were sirens, searchlights, even antiaircraft guns blamming away into the skies over Los Angeles. My father had been a balloon observation man (in the AEF) in World War One, and he knew big guns when he heard them. He ordered my mother to take my baby sisters to the underground projection room - our house was heavily supplied with Hollywood paraphernalia - while he and I went out onto the upstairs balcony."

"What a scene! It was after three in the morning. Searchlights probed the western sky. Tracers streamed upward. The racket was terrific."

Shooting at the aerial intruders were gunners of the 65th Coast Artillery (Anti-Aircraft) Regiment in Inglewood and the 205th Anti-Aircraft Regiment based in Santa Monica. The "white cigar- shaped object" took several direct hits but continued on its eastward flight.

Up to 25 silvery UFOs were also seen by observers on the ground.

Editor Peter Jenkins of the Los Angeles Herald Examiner reported, "I could clearly see the V formation of about 25 silvery planes overhead moving slowly across the sky toward Long Beach."

Long Beach Police Chief J.H. McClelland said, "I watched what was described as the second wave of planes from atop the seven- story Long Beach City Hall. I did not see any planes but the younger men with me said they could. An experienced Navy observer with powerful Carl Zeiss binoculars said he counted nine planes in the cone of the searchlight. He said they were silver in color. The (UFO) group passed along from one battery of searchlights to another, and under fire from the anti- aircraft guns, flew from the direction of Redondo Beach and Inglewood on the land side of Fort MacArthur, and continued toward Santa Ana and Huntington Beach. Anti-aircraft fire was so heavy we could not hear the motors of the planes."

Reporter Bill Henry of the Los Angeles Times wrote, "I was far enough away to see an object without being able to identify it... I would be willing to bet what shekels I have that there were a number of direct hits scored on the object."

At 2:21 a.m., Lt. Gen. John L. DeWitt issued the cease-fire order, and the twenty-minute "battle of Los Angeles" was over.

See Beyond Earth: Man's Contact With UFOs by Ralph Blum, Bantam Books, New York, April 1974, page 68.

See also the Los Angeles Times, the Los Angeles Herald-Examiner and the Long Beach Press-Telegram for February 25, 1942.

All newspaper quotes taken from "The Battle of Los Angeles, 1942" by Terrenz Sword, which appeared in Unsolved UFO Sightings, Spring 1996 issue, pages 57 through 62.

Top Secret Army UFO
Document On 1942
'Battle Of LA'
From Frank Warren
frank-warren@pacbell.net
© 2003 Frank Warren
6-5-3

Long Beach Independent EXTRA February 25, 1942

MYSTERY RAID!

TWO WAVES OF PLANES SWEEP OVER CITY AS ANTI-AIRCRAFT GUNS ROAR

As Long Beach Citizens shivered in the pre-dawn hours of this momentous morning war with all its terrors and beauty burst over the city in full display. Two waves of unidentified enemy planes flying high and slow crossed over the entire perimeter of the Long Beach-Los Angeles war zone.

All anti-aircraft batteries in the entire area opened fire as scores of brilliant searchlights caught the mystery planes in their glare. Official reports state no plane were downed and no bombs were dropped.

The first wave of planes came over at 3:15 a.m. This was exactly 49 minutes after the city was blacked out at 2:25 a.m. Again at 4:16 a second wave came over and again all guns in the area blazed into action

Watching from a roof top vantage point it appeared as though heat lightning was flickering on the ground as the flare of the anti-aircraft batteries reflected into the moon-light, star bright sky.

No less then a minute after the guns started firing, the whispering, swishing sound of shrapnel could be heard as it dropped over the city in a deadly rain. Sparks could be noticed as the shrapnel struck on paved street surfaces.

It was a spectacle of tremendous beauty with ominous overtones of sudden death.

As the anti-aircraft shells burst in the air virtually all of them appeared to be short of their objectives. What some people thought were enemy signals and flares were found to be on investigation tracer shells fired by army batteries. These were apparently in strings of six, eight and twelve red balls of fire at a time.

Deny Plane Bagged

In spite of the heavy anti-aircraft fire, Army Defense Command flatly denied any reports of any hits or any bombs dropped in this area. However, persistent eye-witness reports were that a plane was downed at 185th street and Vermont ave. The area was roped off and spectators were not permitted to approach what appeared to be a wrecked plane.

Heavy guns at Fort MacArthur added their rumbling heavy-throated roar to the thunderous cannonading. During the action the black-out was virtually 100 percent effective save for momentary accidental lighting of homes in the confusion. These were quickly extinguished.

Today the city is in a fever of excitement and Long Beach now knows what it is to experience a raid. That no bombs were dropped was one of the incredible facts of the raid.

Top Secret IPU Document*

In march 5, 1942, George C. Marshall writes a top-secret memo to the President, which states: "regarding the air raid over Los Angeles it was learned by Army G2 that Rear Admiral Anderson... recovered an unidentified airplane off the coast of California... with no bearing on conventional explanation... This Headquarters has come to the determination that the mystery airplanes are in fact not earthly and according to secret intelligence sources they are in all probability of interplanetary origin." Marshall goes on to state: "As a consequence I have issued orders to Army G2 that a special intelligence unit be created to further investigate the phenomenon and report any significant connection between recent incidents and those collected by the director the office of Coordinator of Information." The memo bears correct Office of Chief of Staff (OCS) file numbers and has "Interplanetary Phenomenon Unit" (IPU) typed on it at a later time by a different typewriter. It is logical to believe that this is the order that sets up the IPU.

Here is the same picture in reverse with adjustments made to the
"gamma, brightness, contrast and intensity settings.

Fajlovi prikačeni uz poruku (kliknite na slike za punu veličinu)

fromnegLRG.jpg
(86.22 KB, 993x803)
lanegrev.jpg
(1.55 KB, 400x323)
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Veteran foruma
Svedok stvaranja istorije

Reign in Blood

Zodijak Cancer
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 20579
Zastava SRBIJA
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 1.0.7
Svaka cast Zeko za temu  Smile
IP sačuvana
social share

Pogledaj profil WWW Skype

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Idi gore
Stranice:
1  Sve
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
nazadnapred
Prebaci se na:  

Poslednji odgovor u temi napisan je pre više od 6 meseci.  

Temu ne bi trebalo "iskopavati" osim u slučaju da imate nešto važno da dodate. Ako ipak želite napisati komentar, kliknite na dugme "Odgovori" u meniju iznad ove poruke. Postoje teme kod kojih su odgovori dobrodošli bez obzira na to koliko je vremena od prošlog prošlo. Npr. teme o određenom piscu, knjizi, muzičaru, glumcu i sl. Nemojte da vas ovaj spisak ograničava, ali nemojte ni pisati na teme koje su završena priča.

web design

Forum Info: Banneri Foruma :: Burek Toolbar :: Burek Prodavnica :: Burek Quiz :: Najcesca pitanja :: Tim Foruma :: Prijava zloupotrebe

Izvori vesti: Blic :: Wikipedia :: Mondo :: Press :: Naša mreža :: Sportska Centrala :: Glas Javnosti :: Kurir :: Mikro :: B92 Sport :: RTS :: Danas

Prijatelji foruma: Triviador :: Domaci :: Morazzia :: TotalCar :: FTW.rs :: MojaPijaca :: Pojacalo :: 011info :: Burgos :: Alfaprevod

Pravne Informacije: Pravilnik Foruma :: Politika privatnosti :: Uslovi koriscenja :: O nama :: Marketing :: Kontakt :: Sitemap

All content on this website is property of "Burek.com" and, as such, they may not be used on other websites without written permission.

Copyright © 2002- "Burek.com", all rights reserved. Performance: 0.119 sec za 16 q. Powered by: SMF. © 2005, Simple Machines LLC.