Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:

ConQUIZtador
nazadnapred
Korisnici koji su trenutno na forumu 0 članova i 1 gost pregledaju ovu temu.
Idi dole
Stranice:
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
Tema: 54 najvece izjave na filmu  (Pročitano 3473 puta)
01. Avg 2004, 06:56:37
Administrator
Capo di tutti capi

Underpromise; overdeliver.

Zodijak Gemini
Pol Muškarac
Poruke Odustao od brojanja
Zastava 44°49′N - 20°29′E
mob
Apple iPhone 6s
54 najvece izjave na filmu:

1. "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn."

"Gone With the Wind" (1939)

Rhett Butler (Clark Gable) gives Scarlett O'Hara (Vivien Leigh) the unforgettable brush off in what's widely regarded as the first use of a curse word in a major movie.

2. "I love the smell of napalm in the morning."

"Apocalypse Now" (1979)

Lt. Col. Kilgore (Robert Duvall) symbolizes the sheer madness of war.

3. "I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse."

"The Godfather" (1972)

Don Corleone (Marlon Brando) said it first to Johnny Fontaine (Al Martino) about how he was going to convince studio bigwig Jack Woltz to give Johnny the role he wanted. Of course, the "offer" was a horse's head in bed. Unlike the horse, the line had legs throughout the "Godfather" trilogy.

4. "Toto, I have a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore."

"The Wizard of Oz" (1939)

Uttered by Dorothy (Judy Garland) after she lands somewhere over the rainbow, these words continue to come in handy for anyone stuck in unfamiliar surroundings.

5. "Yo! Adrian!"

"Rocky" (1976)

It's been the fodder for every Sylvester Stallone impersonation of the past 28 years. Oh, but it was true love.

6. "You can't handle the truth."

"A Few Good Men" (1992)

Marine Col. Nathan Jessup (Jack Nicholson) makes an excellent point amid a tough interrogation by lawyer Lt. Daniel Kaffee (Tom Cruise). Truthfully, how many of us can handle the cold, hard truth?

7. "Hasta la vista, baby." "It's not a tumor." "I'll Be Back." "It is time." and "But I have never been to Mars."

Mention one of the classic Arnold Schwarzenegger lines and invariably someone will mention another. Of course, they're all the same line, really, delivered by the master of the mindless movie sound bite, typically in "Total Recall" or one of the "Terminator" movies.

8. "Gentlemen, you can't fight in here ... this is the War Room."

"Dr. Strangelove: Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb" (1966)

President Merkin Muffley (Peter Sellers) sums up the absurdity of the Cold War as he stops bickering Pentagon leaders from coming to blows.

9. "You talking to me? YOU TALKING TO ME?"

"Taxi Driver" (1976)

Mirror, mirror on the wall, Travis Bickle (Robert DeNiro) proves who's the craziest cabbie of them all. Presto, the intense DeNiro image is born.

10. You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and blow."

"To Have and Have Not" (1944)

Sassy lounge singer Marie "Slim" Browning (Lauren Bacall) stirs up sultry chemistry with Harry "Steve" Morgan (Humphrey Bogart) in the first on-air pairing of the two film legends.

11. "Otis! My man!"

"Animal House" (1978)

Boone (Peter Riegert) displays ignorance and awkwardness as the white Delta fraternity tries - and fails miserably - to fit in with the black crowd at a 1963 segregated bar.

12. "Go ahead, make my day."

"Sudden Impact" (1983)

No one delivered a line as well as police Det. Harry Callahan (Clint Eastwood), especially when daring some punk criminal to defy him.

13. "Badges? We ain't got no badges. We don't need no badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges!"

"The Treasure of the Sierra Madre" (1948)

Feel the menace crawl right up your skin as a Mexican bandito billed as Gold Hat (Alfonso Bedoya) cops an attitude against greedy gold prospectors. A Web site, www.darryl.com/badges/ has documented nearly 100 instances where this line has been repeated or mimicked in TV shows, movies, comic strips, songs and newspaper headlines. (Lists? We don't need no stinkin' lists.)

14. "Get busy living or get busy dying."

"The Shawshank Redemption" (1994)

Longtime prison pals Red (Morgan Freeman) and Andy Dufresne (Tim Robbins) recite these words to muster the final courage to escape imprisonment. Words to live by, indeed.

15. "You're gonna need a bigger boat."

"Jaws" (1975)

Chief Brody (Roy Scheider) is throwing bloody chum overboard when he gets his first close encounter with the shark in the film that launched the summer blockbuster concept.

16. "You aren't really anybody in America if you're not on TV"

"To Die For" (1995)

Bubble-headed bleach blonde/aspiring newscaster Suzanne Stone (Nicole Kidman) foreshadowed the reality TV craze with her un-ironic comprehension of instant fame.

17. I ain't got time to bleed."

"Predator" (1987)

Future Minnesota Gov. Jesse Ventura, in his film debut, lays down the manly law in a greatly underrated sci-fi flick.

18. "You guys wanna go see a dead body?"

"Stand By Me" (1986)

Vern Tessio (Jerry O'Connell) sets into motion the plot of the supreme coming-of-age flick.

19. "I stick my neck out for nobody."

"Casablanca" (1942)

Sure, "Here's looking at you kid," and "Play it again (Sam)"get more attention, but jaded saloon owner Rick (Humphrey Bogart) practically invents the cinematic loner-hero with this quote.

20. "If you build it, he will come."

"Field of Dreams" (1989)

That's what The Voice (Lee Garlington) convinces Iowa corn farmer Ray Kinsella (Kevin Costner) to do. Next thing we know, the Chicago Black Sox are playing ball again, and America has a new catch phrase.

21. "I'm going to shake the dust of this crummy little town off my feet."

"It's a Wonderful Life" (1946)

Forget that silly line about a bell ringing whenever an angel gets its wings. More important is how George Bailey (Jimmy Stewart) epitomizes the exuberance and ignorance of youth with his words to his sweetheart Mary (Donna Reed).

22. "Rosebud."

"Citizen Kane" (1941)

Er... wasn't that quote the whole point of one of the absolute greatest movies?

23. "Gentlemen: To wives and sweethearts ... may they never meet!"

"Master and Commander: The Far Side of the World" (2003)

Impress your buddies with this toast, courtesy of British naval captain Jack Aubrey (Russell Crowe), who was merely trying to lighten the mood for his battle weary men.

24. "It's been swell. But the swelling's gone down."

"Tank Girl" (1995)

We must wait until the year 2033, until a tank-driving, post-apocalyptic heroine (Lori Petty) delivers the ultimate break-up line.

25. "We're on a mission from God."

"The Blues Brothers" (1980)

Is it the Chicago accent or the straight-as-an-arrow delivery that made this line from Blues Brother Elwood (Dan Aykroyd) as enduring as a Ray Charles tune?

26. "You make me want to be a better man."

"As Good as It Gets" (1997)

Cranky, obsessive-compulsive writer Melvin Udall (Jack Nicholson) utters the words women dream of hearing their men say.

27. "I'm going to make you squeal like a pig. Weeeeeeee."

"Deliverance" (1972)

Three decades later, menacing mountain man (Billy McKinney) still makes men wince, as canoeist Bobby Trippe (Ned Beatty) finds himself on the wrong end of trouble.

28. "I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti."

"The Silence of the Lambs" (1991)

A type of bean and a style of wine get forever linked to cold-blooded Hannibal Lecter (Anthony Hopkins), who explains the unique way he got rid of a census taker.

29. "I coulda been a contender. I coulda been somebody."

"On the Waterfront" (1954)

Washed up boxer Terry Malloy (Marlon Brando) sums up the feelings of everyone who's ever used a one-way ticket to Palookaville.

30. "Get your filthy paws off me, you damn dirty ape."

"Planet of the Apes" (1968)

And, boy, were those apes surprised to hear a human astronaut (Charlton Heston) speaking the same language they do.

31. "I am serious ... and don't call me Shirley."

"Airplane!" (1980)

Thanks to Dr. Rumack (Leslie Nielsen), smart-alecks always will have an answer to the burning question, "Surely, you can't be serious?"

32. "Heeee're's Johnny!"

"The Shining" (1980)

Jack Nicholson again, this time as deranged hotel-sitter Jack Torrance offering unexpected comic relief in a terrifying scene where he's trying to kill his wife with an axe.

33. "Why you crazy ... the fall will probably kill you."

"Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid" (1969)

Butch Cassidy (Paul Newman) explains to the Sundance Kid (Robert Redford) why they shouldn't worry about drowning as they prepare to leap from a cliff into a raging river. This line helped set the stage for calm-in-the-face-of-danger dialogue between mismatched partners in future "buddy" flicks.

34. "I see dead people."

"The Sixth Sense" (1999)

Philadelphia boy Cole Sear (Haley Joel Osment) spooks us with his chilly revelation.

35. "No matter where you go, there you are."

"Adventures of Buckaroo Banzai Across the 8th Dimension" (1984)

Who can argue with this logic from sci-fi adventurer/surgeon/rock musician Buckaroo Banzai (Peter Weller)?

36. "Mrs. Robinson, you're trying to seduce me."

"The Graduate" (1967)

An astute observation from Benjamin Braddock (Dustin Hoffman).

37. "Well, isn't this place a geographic oddity - two weeks from everywhere."

"O Brother Where Art Thou" (2000)

Blessed with the gift of gab, Ulysses Everett McGill (George Clooney) puts a backwater town in its place.

38. "I want you to go to the window, open it, stick your head out and yell, 'I'm mad as hell, and I'm not going to take this anymore.' "

"Network" (1976)

Subjected to too much mindless television, anchorman Howard Beale (Peter Finch) snaps on the air. Imagine if he'd have lived to see "Fear Factor" or "Who Wants to Marry My Dad"?

39. "Goodnight, you princes of Maine, you kings of New England."

"The Cider House Rules" (1999)

Hope springs eternal in the nightly message delivered by orphanage caretaker Dr. Wilbur Larch (Michael Caine) to his parentless charges.

40. "Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates, never know what you're gonna get."

"Forrest Gump" (1994)

Sure, we all grew tired of this one a long time ago. Still, you've got to salute the Forrest-like persistence of this film's signature line delivered by Oscar winner Tom Hanks.

41. "All I need are some tasty waves, a cool buzz and I'm fine."

"Fast Times at Ridgemont High" (1982)

Surfer dude Jeff Spicoli (Sean Penn) gives life to slacker culture.

42. "We came, we saw, we kicked its ass."

"Ghostbusters" (1984)

Paranormal researcher Dr. Peter Venkman (Bill Murray) displays admirable confidence with a statement that proves he ain't afraid of no ghost.

43. "Luca Brasi sleeps with the fishes."

"The Godfather" (1972)

Amazingly, Abe Vigoda, who said the line as Sal Tessio, later became one of the Fishes himself on TV's "Barney Miller." Sadly, Luca Brasi (Lenny Montana) was never heard from again.

44. "But I'm funny how? Funny like a clown? I amuse you? I make you laugh?"

"Goodfellas" (1990)

Actually, it's the whole frightening-turned-funny speech from high-strung gangster Tommy DeVito (Joe Pesci) that makes us tune in whenever this movie airs on cable.

45. "Charlie, they took my thumb!"

"The Pope of Greenwich Village" (1984)

Dimwitted Paulie (Eric Roberts) unforgettably pays the price for double-crossing the mob.

46. "This is Ohio. If you don't have a brewski in your hand, you might as well be wearing a dress."

"Heathers" (1989)

High-school loner J.D. (Christian Slater) captures the essence of our westerly neighbor, as he explains why no Ohio man would be caught dead with a bottle of mineral water.

47. "And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and FURIOUS anger ..."

"Pulp Fiction" (1994)

Bible-quoting hitman Jules (Samuel L. Jackson) gets righteous as he prepares to pop a cap in some poor fool's butt.

48. "We are the knights who say 'Ni.'"

"Monty Python and the Holy Grail" (1975)

This durable line from Michael Palin's knight character never fails to get movie geeks excitedly quoting all their other favorite Monty Python dialogue.

49. "I want an official Red Ryder, carbine-action, 200-shot range model air rifle!"

"A Christmas Story" (1983)

But no matter how many times Ralphie Parker (Peter Billingsley) asked for this gift, his mother warned him he'd shoot his eye out.

50. "Save the neck for me, Clark."

"National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation." (1989)

Cousin Eddie (Randy Quaid) gets dibs as the Christmas turkey is carved.

51. "Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son."

"Animal House" (1978)

Faber College's Dean Vernon Wormer (John Vernon) dispenses timeless advice to Delta pledge Kent "Flounder" Dorfman (Stephen Furst).

52. "I don't know nothin' 'bout birthin' no babies."

"Gone With the Wind" (1939)

English teachers might cringe, but many of us share the sentiments of the immortal Prissy (Butterfly McQueen).

53. "Somebody oughta belt you in the mouth. But I won't ... I won't ... the hell I won't."

"McLintock!" (1963)

And listen here, Pilgrim, you'd better believe cattle baron George Washington McLintock (John Wayne) slugs him in the chops.

54. "Love means never having to say you're sorry."

"Love Story" (1970)

Sure it's sappy - and remarkably inaccurate. Still, the wisdom uttered by lovebirds Oliver Barrett IV (Ryan O'Neal) and the dying Jennifer Cavalleri (Ali MacGraw) lives forever in our pop-culture conscience.
IP sačuvana
social share
Pobednik, pre svega.

Napomena: Moje privatne poruke, icq, msn, yim, google talk i mail ne sluze za pruzanje tehnicke podrske ili odgovaranje na pitanja korisnika. Za sva pitanja postoji adekvatan deo foruma. Pronadjite ga! Takve privatne poruke cu jednostavno ignorisati!
Preporuke za clanove: Procitajte najcesce postavljana pitanja!
Pogledaj profil WWW GTalk Twitter Facebook

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Jet set burekdzija

Zodijak Aries
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 6095
mob
Apple iPhone
You talkin to me Smiley Smiley Genijalne su neke Smiley
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil WWW GTalk Skype

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Clan u razvoju

Zodijak
Pol
Poruke 41
sto si ogranicio broj?Bolje da i mi navodimo neke za koje mislimo da su dobre

evo moj prilog
"Majstori,maijstori"/ceo film je legenda,ali izdvajam npr:

-Kakvi su vasi odnosi s nastavnicom engleskog jezika?
-Kakvi...odnosi?Nemam ja s njom nikakve...odnose Smile

:twisted:
IP sačuvana
social share
Crnogorac zove oca i kaze:
"Vec 10 godina studiram elektrotehniku, dosta mi je bilo, prelazim na medicinu."
Otac mu odgovara:
"Ti kako hoćeš, ja i deda ostajemo."
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Administrator
Capo di tutti capi

Underpromise; overdeliver.

Zodijak Gemini
Pol Muškarac
Poruke Odustao od brojanja
Zastava 44°49′N - 20°29′E
mob
Apple iPhone 6s
Pa bila je tema o najizjavama na filmu, potrazi je pa je dopunjuj, ovo sam dobio kao vest na mail, da je neko proglasio to takvim pa sam objavio Smiley
IP sačuvana
social share
Pobednik, pre svega.

Napomena: Moje privatne poruke, icq, msn, yim, google talk i mail ne sluze za pruzanje tehnicke podrske ili odgovaranje na pitanja korisnika. Za sva pitanja postoji adekvatan deo foruma. Pronadjite ga! Takve privatne poruke cu jednostavno ignorisati!
Preporuke za clanove: Procitajte najcesce postavljana pitanja!
Pogledaj profil WWW GTalk Twitter Facebook

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Idi gore
Stranice:
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
nazadnapred
Prebaci se na:  

Poslednji odgovor u temi napisan je pre više od 6 meseci.  

Temu ne bi trebalo "iskopavati" osim u slučaju da imate nešto važno da dodate. Ako ipak želite napisati komentar, kliknite na dugme "Odgovori" u meniju iznad ove poruke. Postoje teme kod kojih su odgovori dobrodošli bez obzira na to koliko je vremena od prošlog prošlo. Npr. teme o određenom piscu, knjizi, muzičaru, glumcu i sl. Nemojte da vas ovaj spisak ograničava, ali nemojte ni pisati na teme koje su završena priča.

web design

Forum Info: Banneri Foruma :: Burek Toolbar :: Burek Prodavnica :: Burek Quiz :: Najcesca pitanja :: Tim Foruma :: Prijava zloupotrebe

Izvori vesti: Blic :: Wikipedia :: Mondo :: Press :: Naša mreža :: Sportska Centrala :: Glas Javnosti :: Kurir :: Mikro :: B92 Sport :: RTS :: Danas

Prijatelji foruma: Triviador :: Domaci :: Morazzia :: TotalCar :: FTW.rs :: MojaPijaca :: Pojacalo :: 011info :: Burgos :: Alfaprevod

Pravne Informacije: Pravilnik Foruma :: Politika privatnosti :: Uslovi koriscenja :: O nama :: Marketing :: Kontakt :: Sitemap

All content on this website is property of "Burek.com" and, as such, they may not be used on other websites without written permission.

Copyright © 2002- "Burek.com", all rights reserved. Performance: 0.096 sec za 18 q. Powered by: SMF. © 2005, Simple Machines LLC.