Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:

ConQUIZtador
Trenutno vreme je: 19. Mar 2024, 10:23:45
nazadnapred
Korisnici koji su trenutno na forumu 0 članova i 1 gost pregledaju ovu temu.
Idi dole
Stranice:
2 3 ... 24
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
Tema: Prometheus (2012)  (Pročitano 46507 puta)
15. Dec 2011, 03:47:37
Svedok stvaranja istorije

☐ worth ☑ not worth

Zodijak Cancer
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 23430
Zastava
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 8.0
mob
Tel.Me Your.Number
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1446714/

A team of explorers discover a clue to the origins of mankind on Earth, leading them on a journey to the darkest corners of the universe. There, they must fight a terrifying battle to save the future of the human race.

Director: Ridley Scott
Writers: Damon Lindelof (screenplay), Jon Spaihts (screenplay)
Stars: Noomi Rapace, Charlize Theron and Patrick Wilson

http://www.facebook.com/Prometheus
« Poslednja izmena: 15. Dec 2011, 03:51:48 od LaserXP »
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Hronicar svakodnevice

Zodijak
Pol
Poruke 702
OS
Windows 7
Browser
Chrome 16.0.912.63
Prequel Alien-a, biće zanimljivo!
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Superstar foruma

Same rules apply

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 74299
OS
Windows 7
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 8.0.1
mislim da vec imamo jednu temu o ovome  Smile
IP sačuvana
social share
Jeka je moj drug 
And I won't show or feel any pain even though all my armor might rust in the rain!
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Legenda foruma

Before all else, be armed.

Zodijak Scorpio
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 33603
Zastava Beograd, Mirijevo
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 3.6.24
mob
HTC Smart
mislim da vec imamo jednu temu o ovome  Smile

Мислим да нема. Сад сам проверавао и претрага не даје додатне резултате, вероватно си помешао нешто. Smile
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Superstar foruma

Same rules apply

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 74299
OS
Windows 7
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 8.0.1
ne znam mozda
isplivace ona  Smile
IP sačuvana
social share
Jeka je moj drug 
And I won't show or feel any pain even though all my armor might rust in the rain!
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Prijatelj foruma
Poznata licnost

Zodijak Aquarius
Pol
Poruke 4146
OS
Windows 7
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 3.6.24
Još se ne zna da li je prequel Aliena ili sasvim zasebna priča. U svakom slučaju dobra glumačka postava, režiser Ridley Scott koji se proslavio sa originalnim Alienom.

I jedna od najbitnijih stvari, za kreaciju setova i stvorenja je zadužen i ovde (kao i u prvom djelu) fantastični H.R.Giger.

H.R. Giger je ganijalni nadrealista koji je smislio unutrašnjost svemirskog broda u prvom djelu aliena, fosil velikog vanzemaljca u sredini kao i samog Aliena(za kojeg je dobio i Oskara).

IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Krajnje beznadezan

Ovde ce izgleda biti tri polufinala

Zodijak Sagittarius
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 11678
Zastava
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Opera 11.60
mob
Apple 5
Ovo bi najradije zaobisao ali Sar;iz pa mozda i pogledam  Smile
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Prijatelj foruma

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 17305
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 3.6.21
Filmophilia posted a new interview with director Ridley Scott in which he talks about his upcoming sci-fi movie Prometheus. Here are excerpts.

EGE: So you are linking this directly with the Alien films?

RS: Not at all.

EGE: Not at all?

RS: No.

EGE: No?

RS: I mean, you could actually say, and there’s a quote I did, a pretty good quote: By the end of the third act you start to realize there’s a DNA of the very first alien, but none of the subsequent aliens. To tell you what that is is a pity, and I’m not going to tell you, because it’s actually pretty good, pretty organic to the process and to the original. But we go back, we don’t go forward.

EGE: The tone of the film, according to the official synopsis, and the tone of the premise, sounds a lot more mythological than the original Alien films. The original Alien films revolved around industrial settings and premises and social situations rather than anything mythological.

RS: The original Alien was a pretty savage engine. I’ve always said it was a C-movie done in an A-way. Because it was the Old Dark House, you know. Seven people in the Old Dark House, and they’re all going to die. (He laughs) And they’re gonna die horribly and that in itself is a tricky exercise, because you can do it well, you can do it badly. But somehow that worked. It turned out pretty well.

I think one of the reasons why I’ve never gone back to science-fiction, even though I’ve often noodled around, thought about it, looked for story, looked for material, is that there’s a nice purity to the original Alien. It’s fairly pure. And this one does actually raise all kinds of other questions, because if someone could, a being, could be as monstrously clever to create something like we experienced in the very first one – I always figured it’s a weapon, and I always figured that [the ship in the first Alien] was a carrier of weapons. Therefore, who is that, inside that suit? That wasn’t a skeleton, that was a suit. And if you open up the suit, what do you get inside it? And why were they going, where were they going?

Also, I ring off of… there’s a writer, Erich von Däniken. One of his most famous books was called Chariots of the Gods. Everyone thinks he was out of his mind, you know, for number one, “we are the creation of gods”, if you go back to the 19th century anthropologists, Darwin, and say if you go look at Darwin for the moment and look at the Darwinian idea, the Darwinian thesis, which is seemingly very logical. You know, you’re going from something that gradually comes to two legs and gradually here we are. Then you can go beyond that and you look more mathematically at the feasibility of how we’re able to be sitting here, right now, in this place. I’m talking to you, and I’ve got this thing (he picks up his cellphone) which looks like Star Trek. This is “Beam me up, Scotty”-stuff. You wouldn’t have believed this thing could exist thirty years ago.

[Editor's note: And here is where he really takes off:]

Things have changed so dramatically that you can start looking at the idea that all our history can be completely wrong and misguided. Because at some point someone has to put a statement down and have their own thesis, have their own theories. That was then later accepted or later is gradually dissolved and re-drawn or reworked. So now you’ve got the whole changed attitude with NASA, the church and I think even Hawking. Over the last thirty years have gone from “It’s highly unlikely that there’s anyone else in our galaxy, any other force, being in our galaxy,” to now, where they’re conceding that there are probably thousands of different lifeforms in this galaxy. And I think Hawking actually said, “Let’s hope they don’t visit.” And I think the church has conceded as well that it would not be against the word of God if we conceded that there are other lifeforms in this galaxy.

So, if you take that out, then the door is open. To me, it’s entirely logical. It’s entirely ridiculous to believe that we are the only ones here. That’s why my first thought is that for us to be sitting here right now is actually mathematically impossible without a lot of assistance. Who assisted? Who made the right decisions? Who was pushing and pulling to adjust us? That’s a fair question.

EGE: Final question. I have a feeling what the answer will be, but many want to know. Will we see the original xenomorph in Prometheus?

RS: No. Absolutely not. They squeezed it dry. He (the xenomorph) did very well. (He laughs) He survived, he’s now in Disneyland in Orlando, and no way am I going back there. How did he end up in Disneyland? I saw him in Disneyland, Jesus Christ!

The full interview is here.
IP sačuvana
social share

Calmly.. walk down the road.. and into your death..
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Udaljen sa foruma
Zvezda u usponu

Zodijak Scorpio
Pol
Poruke 1069
Zastava
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Chrome 16.0.912.63
mob
Alcatel G16x
Samo da se upisem... da ne zaboravim na film.  Smile
IP sačuvana
social share
39.min Bozic Petar (Partizan mt:s) missed dunk
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:

Damn Mad Cows !

Zodijak Libra
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 21465
Zastava Trstenik, Srbija
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Opera 11.60
mob
Samsung Galaxy Kevoje8ac
Samo da se upisem... da ne zaboravim na film.  Smile
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Idi gore
Stranice:
2 3 ... 24
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
Trenutno vreme je: 19. Mar 2024, 10:23:45
nazadnapred
Prebaci se na:  

Poslednji odgovor u temi napisan je pre više od 6 meseci.  

Temu ne bi trebalo "iskopavati" osim u slučaju da imate nešto važno da dodate. Ako ipak želite napisati komentar, kliknite na dugme "Odgovori" u meniju iznad ove poruke. Postoje teme kod kojih su odgovori dobrodošli bez obzira na to koliko je vremena od prošlog prošlo. Npr. teme o određenom piscu, knjizi, muzičaru, glumcu i sl. Nemojte da vas ovaj spisak ograničava, ali nemojte ni pisati na teme koje su završena priča.

web design

Forum Info: Banneri Foruma :: Burek Toolbar :: Burek Prodavnica :: Burek Quiz :: Najcesca pitanja :: Tim Foruma :: Prijava zloupotrebe

Izvori vesti: Blic :: Wikipedia :: Mondo :: Press :: Naša mreža :: Sportska Centrala :: Glas Javnosti :: Kurir :: Mikro :: B92 Sport :: RTS :: Danas

Prijatelji foruma: Triviador :: Domaci :: Morazzia :: TotalCar :: FTW.rs :: MojaPijaca :: Pojacalo :: 011info :: Burgos :: Alfaprevod

Pravne Informacije: Pravilnik Foruma :: Politika privatnosti :: Uslovi koriscenja :: O nama :: Marketing :: Kontakt :: Sitemap

All content on this website is property of "Burek.com" and, as such, they may not be used on other websites without written permission.

Copyright © 2002- "Burek.com", all rights reserved. Performance: 0.09 sec za 16 q. Powered by: SMF. © 2005, Simple Machines LLC.