Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:

ConQUIZtador
nazadnapred
Korisnici koji su trenutno na forumu 0 članova i 1 gost pregledaju ovu temu.
Idi dole
Stranice:
1 ... 20 21 23 24 ... 34
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
Tema: Accelerometer (motion sensor) - senzori pokreta na Nokia modelima  (Pročitano 112621 puta)
Poznata licnost

Here I am, on the road again...

Zodijak Scorpio
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 3818
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Opera 9.25
mob
HTC Touch Pro
da li ovo posjeduju neki SE modeli i koji
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil WWW GTalk Skype

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Svakodnevni prolaznik

Force of Nature

Zodijak Virgo
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 226
Zastava Srbija
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 2.0.0.12
mob
HTC Desire, Legend
Koliko ja znam W910 poseduje Motion sensor  Smile
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Svedok stvaranja istorije

Zodijak Aries
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 20016
Zastava Novi Beograd
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 2.0.0.12
mob
Apple iPhone
Jako je tesko procitati prvu stranu......
IP sačuvana
social share
Preporuka za clanove: Srpski pravopis 

Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:

Zodijak Aries
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 20016
Zastava Novi Beograd
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 2.0.0.12
mob
Apple iPhone
RockNScroll Beta 1.0 - Unsigned

I have told you yesterday that I was honoured by Keynetik to receive RockNScroll as one of very few elected people to have a look at it even before the public release.
It is clear for me to present you all the features of this amazing application in this large preview and I really hope to succeed in fulfilling the quality of this application.
Dont care if you dont know anything about RockNScroll, I will start completely from the beginning.

What the Application is about

Accelerometer technology is currently amazing most of the users of current Nseries phones. The amount of available new concepts and new applications isnt stopping.
The most famous developer of accelerometer using applications, Samir, has started the wave of accelerometer application with rotateMe, a wave which didnt stop till now and wont stop so soon.

Samirs next project was Nokmote, the first application which brought motion input to S60 devices. Nokmote was actually developed for playing games and was simply too sensitive to work satisfying for menu navigation.

Shortly after its release, a video occurred on YouTube showing an application you could mistake as a Nokmote copy. However, only a little deeper glance showed that RockNScroll developed by the worlds leading motion input enterprise, Keynetik, is everything else than that.

RockNScroll is a single sensor based application providing motion input to latest Nseries phones like the N82, N95, N95 8GB and also the coming N96. That means you can control your phone only with movements without pressing any key, providing access to nearly all functions of an S60 phone.

The application is not only thought for menu navigation; it offers also a gaming mode bringing new gaming experiences in a similar way like Nokmote. Of course this is just a little extract of what this powerful software can do. Read on to discover more about its other features.

RockNScroll gives you the possibility to navigate in the menus of your accelerometer supporting Nokia device by using different gestures. With little flicks of your wrist in the corresponding direction, you are able to move the cursor right and left, up and down.

Menu navigation consists of course not only of moving the cursor. RockNScroll supports a Push gesture which is used to confirm a selection and a Pull gesture for back or exit command. As you can see, Keynetik thought about all necessary possibilities to make menu navigation as comfortable as possible. It didnt work with Nokmote like this, not only because of the high sensitivity, but also because of the lack of a Back gesture.

While navigating, you can hold the device in nearly every angle you like; the application adjusts itself to the phones position. Also an advantage in comparison to Nokmote which worked only in a certain angle.

1. Up/Down/Left/Right tilt gestures to emulate single press on navigation pad. Will be operable in any orientation (portrait/landscape) and any position (horizontal/vertical/in between) as shown in the video. Good for menus and some games.
2. Some noise filtering. It won't be totally immune to interference, but it will be usable while in motion (walking, driving, etc.)
3. Adjustable sensitivity levels
4. Scroll mode: Tilt (same as 1) and hold for scrolling to emulate press and hold on nav pad. Good for phone books, media player, etc.
5. Game mode: Orientation and position specific based on device tilt and angle. Meaning you will have to hold in horizontally at 0 angle in landscape orientation. Good for at home gaming.
6. Screen rotation: Rotating device from portrait to landscape.

Files in this release (make sure to read the pdfs):

* KEYnetik RockNScroll End User Agreement

* RockNScroll Beta 1 Manual

* RockNScroll.SIS

Fajlovi prikačeni uz poruku (kliknite na slike za punu veličinu)

RockNScroll BETA 1... (109.74 KB)
IP sačuvana
social share

Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:

Zodijak Aries
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 20016
Zastava Novi Beograd
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 2.0.0.12
mob
Apple iPhone
Radi mnogo bolje od Nokmote  Smile
IP sačuvana
social share

Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:

Zodijak Aries
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 20016
Zastava Novi Beograd
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 2.0.0.12
mob
Apple iPhone
Accelerometer Cooking Application: Pasta Timer v1.3.0

Wow, another little accelerometer application from a hobby developer.

“Pasta Timer” is the ultimate electronic timer for your S60 phone. You can set the duration in minute steps and use the application in your kitchen too cook pasta, eggs and so on.

The application is little, but might be useful. Furthermore, it supports the accelerometer which is built in into newer Nseries devices. You can raise the duration in minute steps by shaking the phone.

Honestly said, this is just a gadget. It is not useful in any way, a little key press executes the same function. However, accelerometer support impresses people and so it’s understandable that the developer Reda has implemented this feature.

The App is clearly beta (I did it in few hours and only tested on my N95), unsigned and I accept no responsibility for anything install it at your own risk. Also, please note that it must be installed on memory card.

File you might need:

Python v1.4.2.S60v3

N95AccelerometerPlugin

aXYZ_3rd_N95_1_0_2

mainwindowscreenshot.jpg
(18.79 KB, 240x320)
countdownscreenshot.jpg
(14.68 KB, 240x320)
IP sačuvana
social share

Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Svakodnevni prolaznik

Zodijak
Pol
Poruke 335
OS
Windows Vista
Browser
Safari 3.0
instaliram rocknscroll ali ne mogu da ga pokrenem, ima li neko jos takav problem

drzim ga uspravno, ali isto nece...

namjestio, bi mi je uskljucen flip
« Poslednja izmena: 01. Mar 2008, 16:45:32 od massacre »
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Veteran foruma
Jet set burekdzija

Any fool can use a computer. Many do.

Zodijak Sagittarius
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 8510
Zastava Minas Tirith
OS
Windows Vista
Browser
Opera 9.50
mob
HTC One X
Lego Mindstorms NXT: upravljajte pomoću accelerometera!

Lego Mindstorms NXT je garnitura robota izdata od strane Lego-a tokom 2006. godine, kada su zamenili stariju generaciju Mindstorms robota. Glavni modul, ugrađen u same robote, ima podršku za bežično upravljanje, putem bluetootha, čime je moguće robote upravljati sa mobilnih telefona. Ap0cn3t je razvio open source java aplikaciju za upravljanje ovim robotima, koja može iskoristiti bluetooth konekciju bilo kog s60 telefona (i druge i treće generacije), a na zvaničnom sajtu se može naći lista telefona na kojima je testirano i potvrđeno da radi. I to nije sve! Razvijena je i accelerometer aplikacija, koja koristi Python, i omogućava upravljanje ovih robota na intuitivan način uz pomoć bilo kog Symbian s60v3 uređaja koji sadrži accelerometer u sebi. Kako to sve funkcioniše pogledajte na YouTube snimku ispod.

Izvor

xyz2NXT.zip (0.7 KB)
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil WWW Twitter

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:

tv izveštači izveštačuju izveštaj svakog dana

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 28218
Zastava
OS
Linux
Browser
Mozilla (Ubuntu-feisty)
mob
Apple iPhone 6
pySnake - An Accelerometer Snake Game
(download and video)

Our resident symbian-freak developer has been busy again and brought us this very cool pySnake game which is controled by tilting the phone using the phones Accelerometer.

You will know the very talented Damien for some of his other python applications which include, Lottomat which is a cool python lottery number generator, he was also the brain behind the great apps like pyPiwo, pyRybka, pyMoneta, pyPoziomica and WakeUpMe (pyBudzik) all developed in Python and a few handy system utilities like pyEkran, and many others too.

He is also responsible for signomat which an extremly cool program for the PC which he created especially for symbian-freak, it is a very usefull stand alone program for signing unsigned freeware applications.

This pySnake is really very simple, but also great fun. Im sure there is not a single person on the planet who does not know what the great nokia snake game is, even seen such games on the PC and other consoles and also lots of other 3rd party developer releaseing there versions for symbian devices, such a very addictive game.

Now you have the chance to try your snake skillz using nothing more than the movement of your phone, it is a little tricky to start with, but with time and practise you can master it just we used to many years ago on the nokia monochrome devices Wink

PySnake In Action

Very simple to use, it is not in english language, in fact i have no clue what language it is in lol, as i only know the english UK language, but its very straightforward to work out, when you hit the sides or crash into your self, your score is shown and i would belive it asks you to try again. I dont think it would be to hard to translate to english version if was required.

izvor

pySnake.zip (11.28 KB)
IP sačuvana
social share

jetra mi je propala, imam čir na crevu,
kamen je u bubregu, .ebem li mu kevu

Pogledaj profil WWW

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Prijatelj foruma
Poznata licnost

Zodijak Leo
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 2751
Zastava Stuttgart
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 2.0.0.12
mob
Samsung S7 Edge
Ej narod a ova nova verzija Shakelok V1.0.5 sto je izasla mi se bas i ne svidja toliko jer nema signal upozorenja kad se tastatura otkljuca ili zakljuca!Koliko mi se puta vec otkljucao tel a da nisam ni primetio !Imaju oni jos da porade na tome koliko ja vidim !
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil Skype Facebook

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Idi gore
Stranice:
1 ... 20 21 23 24 ... 34
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
nazadnapred
Prebaci se na:  

Poslednji odgovor u temi napisan je pre više od 6 meseci.  

Temu ne bi trebalo "iskopavati" osim u slučaju da imate nešto važno da dodate. Ako ipak želite napisati komentar, kliknite na dugme "Odgovori" u meniju iznad ove poruke. Postoje teme kod kojih su odgovori dobrodošli bez obzira na to koliko je vremena od prošlog prošlo. Npr. teme o određenom piscu, knjizi, muzičaru, glumcu i sl. Nemojte da vas ovaj spisak ograničava, ali nemojte ni pisati na teme koje su završena priča.

web design

Forum Info: Banneri Foruma :: Burek Toolbar :: Burek Prodavnica :: Burek Quiz :: Najcesca pitanja :: Tim Foruma :: Prijava zloupotrebe

Izvori vesti: Blic :: Wikipedia :: Mondo :: Press :: Naša mreža :: Sportska Centrala :: Glas Javnosti :: Kurir :: Mikro :: B92 Sport :: RTS :: Danas

Prijatelji foruma: Triviador :: Domaci :: Morazzia :: TotalCar :: FTW.rs :: MojaPijaca :: Pojacalo :: 011info :: Burgos :: Alfaprevod

Pravne Informacije: Pravilnik Foruma :: Politika privatnosti :: Uslovi koriscenja :: O nama :: Marketing :: Kontakt :: Sitemap

All content on this website is property of "Burek.com" and, as such, they may not be used on other websites without written permission.

Copyright © 2002- "Burek.com", all rights reserved. Performance: 0.279 sec za 17 q. Powered by: SMF. © 2005, Simple Machines LLC.