Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:

ConQUIZtador
nazadnapred
Korisnici koji su trenutno na forumu 0 članova i 1 gost pregledaju ovu temu.
Idi dole
Stranice:
1 ... 13 14 16 17 ... 34
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
Tema: Accelerometer (motion sensor) - senzori pokreta na Nokia modelima  (Pročitano 112254 puta)
Svedok stvaranja istorije

tv izveštači izveštačuju izveštaj svakog dana

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 28218
Zastava
OS
Linux
Browser
Mozilla (Ubuntu-feisty)
mob
Apple iPhone 6
NiiMe Wheel (Alpha)
Available for Download and Testing!
NiiMe Wheel

Asier Arranz developer of the famous NiiMe soft has released another awesome application and again exclusively for Symbian Freaks over at forum section and also it has been sent to the collaborators as well.

NiiMe Wheel is currently in the early Alpha version of, and the full version is expected to be released on 9th February, once when he finish exams actually (good luck bro).

In this Alpha you can test the NiiMe Wheel with "live for Speed" but in the next it will works particularly with any game.

Controlling a game is often a bigger challenge than the game itself, NiiMe Wheel enables you to play games on your computer and control them with your phone over Bluetooth and offer experience very close to the Nintendo Wii and its and its innovative Nintendo Wiimote controller. Using the NiiMe Wheel to controls the driving games on your PC guarantees a lot of fun so you should give it a try.

Altogether with the Alpha version of the NiiMe Wheel Asier has released a nice video demonstration of the NiiMe Wheel in action and it looks simply amazing.

izvor
IP sačuvana
social share

jetra mi je propala, imam čir na crevu,
kamen je u bubregu, .ebem li mu kevu

Pogledaj profil WWW

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:

Zodijak Aries
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 20016
Zastava Novi Beograd
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 2.0.0.11;
mob
Apple iPhone
Upcoming: ShakeLock Video Demonstration

02 February 2008

ShakeLock Video Demonstration

ShakeLOCKIt is the question if our lovely phones could survive so much shaking but accelerometer technology and motion based applications getting real hot in demand nowadays.

As you may have already know Nokia N95 features Accelerometer (also known as Level or Tilt Sensor) but until now it wasn’t used that much, actually it was used only by the camera application to rotate pictures in the right position as I have already pointed in my Nokia N95 review.

Probably pushed by the huge success of the iPhone, Nokia has released the necessary API few months ago and made it easy for independent developers to take advantage of motion sensing, to take the most from the build in hardware and to change the way we use technology.

The mighty Mr. Samir was the first one who recognized the huge potential of the motion sensors on Symbian S60 platform that is open for new features and features that we got lately simply rocks. This very creative and very talented French developer came with a few very creative and very useful accelerometer based applications, applications like RotateMe, NokMote and the ShutUp.

Then came Damian, Python expert, another talented developer with some fresh ideas and few extremely cool application that brought lot of fun in a usually boring Symbian world, pyPiwo, pyRybka, pyMoneta and pyPoziomica, it is really hard to say which one I like the most.

Finally Tong Ren has introduced his first motion based application a month ago, FlipSilent soft that brought first sign of competition to Samir’s work and he is just showing off his upcoming ShakeSMS soft.

Oh, I can’t believe that I almost forget to mention Asier Arranz and his great NiiMe Mouse and NiiMe Wheel software that allowing us to use our phones on a completely new way. Those applications are using the built-in accelerometer to detect the movements of the phone and transfer it to the PC over Bluetooth where the PC client application decode the input and allows you to control the mouse cursor on your PC.

ShakeLOCK

Anyway, let’s go back to the main point of this article; I am so honoured to introduce a new author and his very first application. Manu Krishnan has made a simple Python application, another “shaker” with a very basic functionality. Although application is still under heavy development he gave me a privilege to introduce soft to public mainly to get a feedback and to see dose it worth further development and improving.

As I said it is the very simple application with a very basic functionality, it locks and unlocks the phone by recognizing the phone movement, up/down is equivalent for locking while the left/right shaking unlocks the phone. That's pretty much all the app does, but it does it well and therefore I tend to disagree with those who will say for what it’s worth or that it is as useful as iPhone.

Sure it is maybe pointless on the slider phones like Nokia N95, but if you have lazy fat fingers or you hate the small Nokia N82 keys I am pretty sure that you love it. Especially considering that Manu working on further improvements and implementing the sensitivity settings.

I’ve made a short video demonstration to show how it looks like in the practice because application still isn’t available for the public. The final public version should be available next week but if you just can’t wait and if you would like to test it out and give some feedback just drop me an email or even better put the request over at our forum section and I’ll see what I can do.

IP sačuvana
social share
Preporuka za clanove: Srpski pravopis 

Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:

Zodijak Aries
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 20016
Zastava Novi Beograd
OS
Windows XP
Browser
mob
Apple iPhone
Dobro je, sve je vise i vise zanimljivih app koje koriste motion sensor  Smile
Mislim da ce to tek da zazivi  Smile
IP sačuvana
social share

Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Veteran foruma
Jet set burekdzija

Any fool can use a computer. Many do.

Zodijak Sagittarius
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 8510
Zastava Minas Tirith
OS
Windows Vista
Browser
Opera 9.50
mob
HTC One X
E a sta mislite da se svi potrudimo da nadjemo pogram sa kojim ljudi prave sve ove silne aplikacije.
Onda ce svako od nas moci da pravi i postavljacemo na Burek..
Sta mislite?

Imaš sve što ti treba od programa na forum.nokia.com Smiley
Samo napred  Smile

Dobro je, sve je vise i vise zanimljivih app koje koriste motion sensor  Smile
Mislim da ce to tek da zazivi  Smile

Tek će to da bude hit, i tek će da nailaze originalne aplikacije Smiley
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil WWW Twitter

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:

Zodijak Aries
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 20016
Zastava Novi Beograd
OS
Windows XP
Browser
mob
Apple iPhone
Rotateme v2.0 Final Version
This is the final version of Rotateme v2.0 unsign.

Citat
Hi,

rotateMe v2.0 (final version) is out.

There is only some minors changes since beta 7. I also added an information
note at installation if the Accelerometer dll is not installed.

It was sent today to symbian, and I hope I well get a signed version soon.

You can download it from my website: By Samir - rotateMe

This version is free and public, so feel free to share it

Two betas are at work (v1.50 and v2.1)
The first beta of v2.1 will be out tomorrow on the forum for rotateMe
donators.

Thank you again and again for your support.

Regards,
samir

Fajlovi prikačeni uz poruku (kliknite na slike za punu veličinu)

« Poslednja izmena: 06. Feb 2008, 22:53:01 od Mikele »
IP sačuvana
social share

Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:

Zodijak Aries
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 20016
Zastava Novi Beograd
OS
Windows XP
Browser
mob
Apple iPhone
rotateMe 2.1 Beta 1
rotateMe is a freeware application for symbian OS 3rd edition devices, which allow you to switch your phone screen from portrait to landscape and vice versa.

Changelog:
There is 2 new options:
- Slide behavior: Check "disabled" to stop the slide behavior.

- Landscape 180: Enable this setting to rotate the screen also at 180 degrees.
But this option is in alpha phase:
* It don't work on old N95 firmwares (it will crashes). Nokia added this 3 screen mode in newest firmware and N5 8gb.
I don't know if N82 support this third mode (if someone can test please)
* The keypad is not rotated.

Don't forget to uninstall any previous version of rotateMe, before installing this file.

Here is 2.1 Beta 1 guys

Don't forget to install N95AccelerometerPlugin.sis ( IF YOU DON'T HAVE IT ALREADY )
Don't forget to uninstall any previous version of rotateMe, before installing this

Cheers

IP sačuvana
social share

Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:

tv izveštači izveštačuju izveštaj svakog dana

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 28218
Zastava
OS
Linux
Browser
Mozilla (Ubuntu-feisty)
mob
Apple iPhone 6
ShakeLock v1.04 Beta
The first public version is available for download!

I am honored to announce that ShakeLock is out of closed period of beta testing and officially available for free download and public testing.

For those who don’t know, ShakeLock is Python application that uses the Accelerometer Plug-in package to hook into the accelerometer and to detect movement and change the lock state according to movement direction.

As I have already said it is question if our lovely phones could survive so much shaking but accelerometer technology and motion based applications getting real hot in demand nowadays.

ShakeLock is the very simple application with a very basic functionality, it locks and unlocks the phone by recognizing the movement/shaking direction, up/down is equivalent for locking while the left/right shaking unlocks the phone.

That's pretty much all the app does, but it does it well. Sure maybe it is pointless on the slider phones like Nokia N95, but if you have lazy fat fingers or you hate the small Nokia N82 keys I am pretty sure that you love it.

The first public beta version brings some improvements in terms of shaking detection and the most importantly it features the sensitivity settings. You can separately set the Lock and Unlock sensitivity which is very handy feature that for example allows you to decrease the sensitivity for Unlock to prevent accidental unlocking while the phone is in your pocket and you are walking around.

Manu is currently in process of getting the new certificate and application is still signed with outdated certificate and therefore you’ll have to change the date before the installation. Actually it is enough to simply change the year back to 2007 and change it back after the installation.

The another problem is the fact that application lacks the send to background option and at the same time lacks the system attribute and therefore you can’t send it t background from the menu or by hitting the red key, Instead of that fir now you’ll have to use two brief presses on the menu key.

To get it to work you have to install latest Python version and install application on the same drive as Python.

izvor

ShakeLock.zip (29.1 KB)
« Poslednja izmena: 07. Feb 2008, 21:58:38 od thefukara »
IP sačuvana
social share

jetra mi je propala, imam čir na crevu,
kamen je u bubregu, .ebem li mu kevu

Pogledaj profil WWW

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:

Zodijak Aries
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 20016
Zastava Novi Beograd
OS
Windows XP
Browser
mob
Apple iPhone
Ja nisam hteo da ga postavim jer mi nesto ne radi  Smile
IP sačuvana
social share

Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Poznata licnost

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 3162
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Opera 9.23
mob
Apple Iphone 3G 8GB
radi, kada udjes prvi put u app, pita te da postavis Lock Sensitivity (2), a onda odes u Options (Shakelock) i samo potvrdis da je Unlock Sensitivity isto 2
IP sačuvana
social share
Edit by Belgrade: Maksimalna dozvoljena velicina slika u potpisu je visina: 60pix, sirina: 468pix i velicina 20KB
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:

Zodijak Aries
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 20016
Zastava Novi Beograd
OS
Windows XP
Browser
mob
Apple iPhone
Ma ne mogu ni da je instaliram  Smile
IP sačuvana
social share

Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Idi gore
Stranice:
1 ... 13 14 16 17 ... 34
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
nazadnapred
Prebaci se na:  

Poslednji odgovor u temi napisan je pre više od 6 meseci.  

Temu ne bi trebalo "iskopavati" osim u slučaju da imate nešto važno da dodate. Ako ipak želite napisati komentar, kliknite na dugme "Odgovori" u meniju iznad ove poruke. Postoje teme kod kojih su odgovori dobrodošli bez obzira na to koliko je vremena od prošlog prošlo. Npr. teme o određenom piscu, knjizi, muzičaru, glumcu i sl. Nemojte da vas ovaj spisak ograničava, ali nemojte ni pisati na teme koje su završena priča.

web design

Forum Info: Banneri Foruma :: Burek Toolbar :: Burek Prodavnica :: Burek Quiz :: Najcesca pitanja :: Tim Foruma :: Prijava zloupotrebe

Izvori vesti: Blic :: Wikipedia :: Mondo :: Press :: Naša mreža :: Sportska Centrala :: Glas Javnosti :: Kurir :: Mikro :: B92 Sport :: RTS :: Danas

Prijatelji foruma: Triviador :: Domaci :: Morazzia :: TotalCar :: FTW.rs :: MojaPijaca :: Pojacalo :: 011info :: Burgos :: Alfaprevod

Pravne Informacije: Pravilnik Foruma :: Politika privatnosti :: Uslovi koriscenja :: O nama :: Marketing :: Kontakt :: Sitemap

All content on this website is property of "Burek.com" and, as such, they may not be used on other websites without written permission.

Copyright © 2002- "Burek.com", all rights reserved. Performance: 0.252 sec za 17 q. Powered by: SMF. © 2005, Simple Machines LLC.