Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:

ConQUIZtador
nazadnapred
Korisnici koji su trenutno na forumu 0 članova i 1 gost pregledaju ovu temu.
Idi dole
Stranice:
1 ... 5 6 8 9 ... 11
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
Tema: Nokia Symbian [ Tips & Tricks & Secret Codes ]  (Pročitano 502831 puta)
Administrator
Capo di tutti capi

Underpromise; overdeliver.

Zodijak Gemini
Pol Muškarac
Poruke Odustao od brojanja
Zastava 44°49′N - 20°29′E
mob
Apple iPhone 6s
With Multimedia Converter 2.0 [download] you can convert common multimedia file formats (such as MPG or MP3) to audio AMR/AWB format.
Read here about where to download and how to install Nokia Multimedia Converter

1. In the menu, select File > Open. A dialog opens. The shortcut for this is to click the Open button in the toolbar. Browse for the audio file or video with audio you want to convert and click Open. Alternatively, you can drag-and-drop a file to Multimedia Converter.

2. Select the audio format (AMR or WB-AMR) and audio bit rate. WB-AMR produces higher quality sound than AMR. Selecting a higher bit rate increases the quality of the sound, but it produces larger files.

3. It is also possible to set the maximum size of the converted file in the Max file size edit box. In MMS, the size of audio file cannot exceed certain values; for example, 100 kB, because some WAP gateways might block the transfer of larger files, operators might prefer to limit the file size to reduce air-traffic, or because not all MMS client and server implementations support large file sizes. When you set a maximum file size limit, you cannot define the audio bit rate. It's adjusted automatically so that the converted file contains the whole original file from the given start point and so that its size is equal to or smaller than the given size limit. If the given size limit is too small to meet by reducing audio bit rate, the converted file is truncated (shortened from the end).

4. You can start the conversion from an offset point. Set the time stamp of the offset in the Start time edit box. The shortcut for this is to keep the CTRL key pressed and slide the original file location indicator to the desired position. This updates the time stamp information in the Start time edit box.

5. Click Convert. Another dialog pops up and shows the progress of the conversion. After the conversion is finished, you can hear the converted audio file. You can select the original or converted audio for playback by selecting “Original” or “Converted” from the drop down menu

The converted audio file format is AMR (.amr suffix files) or WB-AMR (.awb suffix files), depending on the audio setting.
IP sačuvana
social share
Pobednik, pre svega.

Napomena: Moje privatne poruke, icq, msn, yim, google talk i mail ne sluze za pruzanje tehnicke podrske ili odgovaranje na pitanja korisnika. Za sva pitanja postoji adekvatan deo foruma. Pronadjite ga! Takve privatne poruke cu jednostavno ignorisati!
Preporuke za clanove: Procitajte najcesce postavljana pitanja!
Pogledaj profil WWW GTalk Twitter Facebook

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Administrator
Capo di tutti capi

Zodijak Gemini
Pol Muškarac
mob
Apple iPhone 6s
PC side of things

1. Download proxy from www.analogx.com and install it, just setup everything using default, and run it thru start -->programs-->analogx-->proxy-->proxy

2. Determine which COM port your bluetooth is using by right-clicking on your bluetooth tray icon (where the time is displayed) and select Advance Configuration, then go to Local Services tab, EVERYTHING in there EXCEPT Bluetooth Serial Port should be made manual. i.e, ONLY Bluetooth Serial Port is automatic startup, and make sure that Secure Connection is not required. Do take note of the COM port in use, for me, mine is COM9.

3. Next, goto Control Panel -->Phone and Modem Options -->Modem(tabs) and do a ADD, remember to check Don't detect my modem;I will select it from List. and click next. Out pops a window, under manufacturers, select [Standard Modem Types], under Models select [Communications cable between two computers], click NEXT, selected ports should now point to the COM port you have found in step 2. For mi, i choose COM9. Then next next next till you are done. You will see an entry in the Modem(tab). Double-click on the Communication cable between two computers, and set maximum port speed to 115200.

4. Now right-click on your network neighbourhood, Make New Connection. Choose Accept Incoming Connections, Check the Communication cable between two computers(COM9-->again my own port no), click next, select Do not allow virtual private network connections and under users allowed to connect, to make things simple, juz check everything.. heehee.. next again, double-click on Internet Protocol, make sure the Allow callers to access my local area network is CHECKED, Specify TCP/IP Addresses from 10.0.0.1 to 10.0.0.254. Click OK, then click next, then click Finish.

6600 side of things

1. install the gnubox into your 6600 (fone memory or card is up to individual's preference)
2. go to tools-->settings-->connection-->access points-->options-->new access point-->use default settings. Ensure that the connection name=Bt, data bearer=High speed (GSM), dial-up number=any 3 digit, user name = a valid username in your pc, in my case, demouser1, prompt password=No, Password= (password for demouser1), Authentication=normal, Homepage=none, Data call type=Analogue, Maximum data speed=Automatic
3. Then select options-->Advance settings. Phone IP Address=Automatic, Primary Name server=0.0.0.0, Second.name server=0.0.0.0, Proxy serv.address (your pc's ip address, which can be gotten by start-->run-->command prompt-->ipconfig), proxy port number=6588 (the port used by analogx proxy server),Use callback=No, callback type=use server no., callback number=none,user PPP compression=YES,use login script=YES, Login Script=(Pls follow instruction in http://www.cs.helsinki.fi/u/mraento/symbian/bt-ap.html EXACTLY),Modem initialisation=None. Then back back back till you get back to your main menu.

4. You need to pair up your 6600 with your bluetooth dongle, and set it as authorized. After that, launch gnubox-->options-->2box Direct-->Infrared (Stay with me here.. important step). then options-->2box Direct-->Bluetooth-->select your pc. Then press on your menu button, and fireup your browser, mayb say Doris browser.

5. in Doris Browser, go to options-->preference-->proxy IP Address =(your pc ip),
proxy port=6588, the rest of the options set as default.

6. then try to go to a url

Useful link

http://www.cs.helsinki.fi/u/mraento/symbian/bt-ap.html
IP sačuvana
social share
Pobednik, pre svega.

Napomena: Moje privatne poruke, icq, msn, yim, google talk i mail ne sluze za pruzanje tehnicke podrske ili odgovaranje na pitanja korisnika. Za sva pitanja postoji adekvatan deo foruma. Pronadjite ga! Takve privatne poruke cu jednostavno ignorisati!

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Administrator
Capo di tutti capi

Zodijak Gemini
Pol Muškarac
mob
Apple iPhone 6s
Copying Files From PC To Phone

While some files are sent to your phone by a provider through MMS, others have been copied to your computer and have to be sent to your phone for installation. There are a number of ways of transferring files between your computer and your phone. The 6600 has Bluetooth and Infrared (I/R) connections available to it. The best way of copying files is by using these connections. If your computer doesn't have bluetooth or I/R capabilities, there are many bits of hardware on the market that plug into a USB drive and enable Bluetooth or Infrared connections (check links for example products).

Bluetooth is usually a preffered method as it is alot faster than an I/R connection and doesn't need a clear sight to maintain a connection as I/R does and has a larger range (usually around 10m).

-If you are using a plug-in device, install it using the software and instructions provided. Also turn on either the Bluetooth or I/R connection on your phone, whichever you are using. Goto MENU--CONNECTIONS for this and select either Bluetooth or Infrared

-If you are using Bluetooth, it is a good idea to change the name of your phone so that it can be easily recognised. Goto MENU--CONNECTIONS--BLUETOOTH and go down to "My Phone's Name" and change it to something you would recognise.

-Once all the connection devices are ready, use your PC to search for the phone. If you are using infra-red, make sure the phone's infrared port and the I/R port on your PC are pointing towards each other and that nothing is between them.

-Once a connection has been established, send the install file thats is on your PC to your phone. This will be received as a message on your phone once it has been sent.

-Open this message, and if te file is a working install file, the install process will start automatically.

NOTE: I recommend that you change your message setting to use the MMC memory as opposed to you phone memory some files are quite large and can eat up all your phones memory

Another way to copy files to your phone is by using a card reader to copy the file to your MMC (The removeable memory card). A Memeory card reader can easily be bought in most computer stores and once installed, the MMC from your phone can be place in its contents can be navigated from MY COMPUTER. I have never used this method myself.

NOTE: Only .SIS and .JAR files can be used on the 6600. Old .jad files used for othe phone models DO NOT WORK on the 6600. Some .JAR files have also been known to cause problems for the 6600.
IP sačuvana
social share
Pobednik, pre svega.

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Administrator
Capo di tutti capi

Zodijak Gemini
Pol Muškarac
mob
Apple iPhone 6s
Installing Files

The Install Process is very basic once it is initiated. Files that are to be installed are usually located in your messages. Make sure your phone isn't about to run out of battery as well!
-Goto the file you want to install (usually located in your messages) and open it to start the installation procedure.

-The install procedure should start up automatically and ask you if you would like to install the program contained in the file.

-Choose yes and the process will continue. It will then ask you where to copy the file to, phone memory or Memory Card. I recommend using the memory card as programs can usually take up alot of space and the phone memory is not very large. Chose the prefered option and the process will continue.

-Some times the process will stop and tell you that a certificate has not been recognised and do you want to continue. It is usally safe to continue with installation if you are confidant that the source you got the file from is trustworthy. If however you have obtained the files from an unknow source (Kaza for instance) there might be a small (Very Small) risk that the file is not trustworthy. I have never had any problems with any of the hundreds of files i have used

-Once the installation process is finished, you can start using the program. Most programs turn up as an icon at the bottom of you MENU screen. (You can now delete the origional install file to save space).

NOTE: All the files i hvae put up on this site have been tested by me and, as far as i know, are working 100% . However the user downloads and installs these files at their own risk. I am not responsible for anything that goes wrong with connection to these files
IP sačuvana
social share
Pobednik, pre svega.

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Administrator
Capo di tutti capi

Zodijak Gemini
Pol Muškarac
mob
Apple iPhone 6s
Uninstalling Files

I got an e-mail the other day from a Wessel Rauch concerning uninstalling programs on the 6600 and it made me realise that i (stupidly) hadn't added it to the Install Files Tutorial I did a while back. So here is a quick explanantion of how you can delete those pesky programs:
Go into the Menu on your phone (press the blue 'menu' key on the left hand side of the phone)
Cycle through the menu till you come to an option that says "Manager" and open it (either by pressing the joystick in or using Options - Open)
The Manger (or the App. Manger) is a list of all programs that are installed on the phone be it on the MMC card or the phones memory
The Manager sometimes takes a few seconds to load all the information. You'll hear a beep upon opening the Manager and then a beep once the list is loaded (or you can just wait till it allows you to scroll down)
Once the list is loaded, cycle through it till you come to the name of the program you want to uninstall
Once the target program is highlighted, press the "clear" button (The button with the 'c' on it which is on the right hand side of the phone
A warning will come up asking you if you really want to remove the application Yes or No
Click 'Yes' to completeley remove the program from your phone or click 'No' to keep it or if you have made a mistake.

There are a couple of notes i would also like to add about unistalling programs:
Once a program is removed it can only be re-installed if you have the orgional install file you used to install it in the first place
Sometimes the name of the program you want to uninstall isn't given a recognisable name in the App. Manger List. If this is the case you should use your own common sense to try and decide which one is reffering to the program you want to remove. If you are unsure you risk deleting a program you didn't want to lose
On rare occasions, the program won;t be listed in the App. Manager List at all. If this is the case you will have to use a file manger like F-Explorer or File Man to find and delete the files you want removed
Sorry if some parts of te tutorial seemed a bit over-simplistic but some readers really are beginners at this

Well i hope that helps some of you out there...
IP sačuvana
social share
Pobednik, pre svega.

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Administrator
Capo di tutti capi

Zodijak Gemini
Pol Muškarac
mob
Apple iPhone 6s
Gmail On Your Mobile

Ever since i joined Gmail I've been waiting impatiently for POP3 support so i could access my mail on my phone. Earlier this month Google finally came up with the goods and his week POP3 support was finally turned on for my account (Gmail were giving it to people periodically). So how easy is it to get Gmail on your phone?
The Settings
Native E-mail Client
ProfiMail
E-Mail Sender
WAP Access
Gmail Atom Feed

NOTE: You have to enable POP3 Access in your Gmail settings. There are instructions here if you are unsure how to do this

UPDATE1: See Native E-Mail Client and  Gmail Atom Feed
UPDATE2: Consync have a good guide to getting Gmail on mobiles running Windows Mobile
UPDATE3: LonelyCat have solved the problem with Port 465 in release 1.31 of ProfiMail. If you are using Version 1.31 or later, then use Port 465 instead of Port 587

The Settings
The setting for Gmail are as follows:
Incoming Mail Server (POP3): pop.gmail.com on Port 995
Outgoing Mail Server (SMTP): smtp.gmail.com on Port 587 (Note: Port 465 didn't seem to work)
UPDATE: LonelyCat have solved the problem with Port 465 in release 1.31 of ProfiMail. If you are using Version 1.31 or later, then use Port 465 instead of Port 587
SMTP requires Authorisation
Both of these require SSL to be activated

Native E-mail Client
It immediately became apparent after trying various setting, that i couldn't use the native e-mail client that came with the 6600 (in MESSAGES) as it didn't support SMTP authentication (as required by Gmail). A quick search of the better Nokia forums found that this indeed was the case. So the answer was to find a third-party application that would support SMTP authentication.
UPDATE: This problem seems to only effect the 6600 and the N-Gage. The Native E-mail Clients for both the 7610 and the 6630 work as long as you put "SECURITY" to "ON" which enables the SSL

ProfiMail
Supports Nokia 7650/3650/N-Gage/6600, Siemens SX1, SendoX, Sony Ericsson Pxxx, Motorola A92x,A1000
For me the obvious choice was ProfiMail which i had heard good things about. The latest version (V1.23) had fixed all the minor issues the initial releases had and is perhaps one of the best e-mail client around. Once i had paid for the program and registered, i started to set up the phone.

Setting the account up on ProfiMail couldn't be easier. Open up the application and it will automatically as you if you want to set up a new account. If this doesn't come up click MENU-ACCOUNT-NEW. This should being up the account set-up screen (left). Under "Account Name" enter what you would like the account to be called (e.g. Gmail) followed by your e-mail address and "Display Name" (which could be the same as the Account Name). Under "Mail Server Type" make sure "POP3" is chosen. Then "Incoming Mail Server" is "pop.gmail.com" and "Outgoing Mail Server" is "smtp.gmail.com". Under user name fill in your full Gmail address (i.e. username@gmail.com) followed by the password. If you don't click "Get Entire Message" ProfiMail will only download the message headers not the whole e-mail, the choice is yours.

Now click on "Advanced Settings" which will bring up a new set-up menu (right). Leave "Secure Pop Login" unchecked and check "SMTP Authentication" (as seen on the right). Leave the SMTP username and password blank. Under "POP3 Port" put "995" and under "SMTP Port" put "587" (UPDATE: LonelyCat have solved the problem with Port 465 in release 1.31 of ProfiMail. If you are using Version 1.31 or later, then use Port 465 instead of Port 587). Finally check both "Use SSL for POP3" and "Use SSL for SMTP". Then click "Done" twice and you're finished, ProfiMail can connect to your account and you can send e-mail as well.

E-Mail Sender
If for some reason you only want to send e-mails from your phones or want a cheaper alternative, E-Mail Sender could be an option. This e-mail client does support SMTP Authentication but can only send e-mails not receive them. This is ideal for people who only want to use their e-mail to Moblog or only need one way communication.

WAP Access
Supports any WAP enabled phone

Now for those of you who don't have a phone that can install ProfiMail and/or don't have native e-mail clients (or perhaps people who don't want to pay $20 for ProfiMail even though its worth every cent!), don't despair!
there is also a way of checking your Gmail account via WAP thanks to GmailWireless.com. The people at GmailWireless have used code from the Gmail-Mobile Project to set up a page which you can visit via WAP on your mobile and log directly into your Gmail account. I've tried this out personally (left and right) and it works like a charm. All you have to do is go to their main page and register, it's as easy as that!

Gmail Atom Feed
A while back Gmail added an Atom Feed as a new feature which lead to the creation of Gmail Checker. It's a great little Midlet that runs on the 7610 and the 6600 (UPDATE: Also supports Sony Ericsson P900/P910 (when the Equifax certificate is installed), Orange C500 and the Treo 600). However, Gmail seem to have removed the Atom Feeds for some reason! This is a good option to keep in mind however as they might include Atom Feeds in the final release of Gmail if indeed they don't reintroduce it sooner. (UPDATE: It seems Gmail haven't removed their Atom Feed feature, but it is only working for a limited number of people. Check your own Gmail Features to see if it's available to you)
IP sačuvana
social share
Pobednik, pre svega.

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Administrator
Capo di tutti capi

Zodijak Gemini
Pol Muškarac
mob
Apple iPhone 6s
Bluetooth Connection

There are several methods you can use to set up bluetooth so that your phone can communicate with your computer. This is highly recommended; if you routinely need to connect your phone to your computer, please buy a bluetooth dongle. It will save you much aggravation in the long run by circumventing the need to use the DKU-2 usb cable provided with the phone. The DKU-2 cable is usable, but intensely frustrating for everything except very occasional phonebook synchronizations, and one-time application installation. This guide will demonstrate how to install bluetooth on your PC, and pair your computer with your phone such that they may communicate.

Installing bluetooth on your PC:

First, you will require bluetooth to be installed properly on your PC. This will not be an issue if your computer came with bluetooth installed, but for those who purchased a USB Bluetooth dongle, please follow exactly the instructions provided with the device.

The most important piece of advice for computers running Windows XP SP2 and above, is to install the drivers provided with the bluetooth dongle before plugging in the dongle. If you do not do this, you will be using the standard microsoft bluetooth drivers, which is generally slower and less compatible that Widcomm drivers. If you do want to use this, Microsoft has provided a user guide [here]. Also, if you install Service Pack 2 over your existing Windows XP installation, read these two help articles if you have having problems with bluetooth device detection or connectivity issues. [One], [two]

If you have unfortunately plugged in the bluetooth device before installing the provided drivers, unplug the bluetooth device, and do the following:
Click Start, click Run, type %windir%\inf in the Open box, and then click OK.
Right-click Bth.inf, and then click Rename.
Rename Bth.inf to Bth.bak, and then press ENTER.
Install the third-party Bluetooth driver.

If you still have issues, I recommend reading [Jon Scaife's Bluetooth Guide]

Also, you should have no problems installing bluetooth if you're using a Mac, because it's generally preinstalled, and the Mac drivers generally don't have installation issues.

Connecting your computerr to your phone using PC Suite:

1. On your Nokia 7160: Select the folder "Connect" and then "Bluetooth".

2. Make sure "Bluetooth" is On and "My Phone's Visibility" is "Shown to all". Remember what is in "My Bluetooth Name" - or edit it to one of your choice.

3. Open Nokia PC Suite, then open "Manage Connections."

4. Select "Bluetooth (Microsoft)" or "Bluetooth (WIDCOMM)" as appropriate.

5. Click "Configure" then "Next"

6. Select whatever you wrote in "My Bluetooth Name." Click "Next."

7. Note the number in "Passcode", Click "Next."

8. Read "General Notes" below.

Connect your computer to your phone without PC Suite (Widcomm Drivers):

2. Make sure "Bluetooth" is On and "My Phone's Visibility" is "Shown to all". Remember what is in "My Bluetooth Name" - or edit it to one of your choice.

3. Right click on the Bluetooth Icon in the system tray; click "Bluetooth Setup Wizard"

4. Select "I want to find a specific Bluetooth device and configure how this computer will use its services." Click "Next"

5. Select whatever you wrote in "My Bluetooth Name." Click "Next."

6. Type in a PIN Code. 123 will do. Click "Initiate Pairing." "Passcode for Tosh" will appear on your phone. Type in the PIN Code. Do this reasonably quickly, because there is a timeout.

7. Select whatever services you require, then click "Finish."

8. Read "General Notes" below.

Connect Mac OS X to your phone:

3. Open "Bluetooth Setup Assistant" under Applications/Utilities. Click "Continue."

4. Select "Mobile Phone" then click "Continue." Select whatever you wrote in "My Bluetooth Name."

5. On your Nokia 7610: Type in the number on the screen onto the phone, then accept "Yes" when asked if you would like to accept a connection from the computer.

6. Type in the internet access codes if you please, otherwise just click "Continue" then "Quit."

7. Read "General Notes" below.

General Notes:

Applies to all devices, you should do this after pairing your phone.

1. By default any connections from your computer to the phone must be manually accepted. You have an option to set up a connection from the computer to your mobile as authorized, this means when you connect from the computer to the phone it won't ask you if it's ok and will connect automatically.

2. To make this automatic: On the phone in the Bluetooth Setting Screen, you joystick right to the Paired Devices screen, highlight the computer you are paired with: select"Options", select "Set as Authorized" and "Yes". You will then see a padlock icon beside the paired device - this device will no longer require manual authorization for connections.

3. Now you should set My phone's visibility to Hidden - so that unknown devices searching won't see your phone. You can still be connected to by any paired devices. Remember to switch it to "Visible" if you want to pair with a new device or receive a file / business card from someone with an unpaired device.

4. Note that you may check your phone's Bluetooth MAC address by going to the standby screen and typing (*#2820#) in standby screen.
IP sačuvana
social share
Pobednik, pre svega.

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Administrator
Capo di tutti capi

Zodijak Gemini
Pol Muškarac
mob
Apple iPhone 6s
Nokia Phone series:

1xxx basic
2xxx basic expression
3xxx youth expression
4xxx not existing due to azian language
5xxx active
6xxx classic bussiness
7xxx fashion/experimental
8xxx design and premium
9xxx communicator series
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Home site http://www.nokia.com/
Phones http://www.nokia.com/nokia/0,,73,00.html
Enhancements http://www.nokia.com/nokia/0,8764,75,00.html

Support for Nokia
setting for MMS, GPRS, E-mail, Internet http://www.nokia.com/nokia/0,,32863,00.html

PC suite http://www.nokia.com/nokia/0,,54690,00.html
other software http://www.nokia.com/nokia/0,,42094,00,00.html

Drivers datacables
DKU-5 http://www.nokia.com/nokia/0,5184,5445,00.html
DKU-2 http://www.nokia.com/nokia/0,,48246,00.html

User guides http://www.nokia.com/nokia/0,,42093,00.html
Service Points http://www.nokia.com/nokia/0,,42096,00.html

About Nokia

History and strategie http://www.nokia.com/nokia/0,8764,624,00.html
Financial http://www.nokia.com/nokia/0,8764,110,00.html
Press http://www.nokia.com/nokia/0,8764,113,00.html
Press images http://www.nokia.com/nokia/0,8764,33324,00.html
Contact and feedback: http://www.nokia.com/nokia/0,8764,32882,00.html

Others

Club Nokia http://www.nokia.com/nokia/0,1522,,00.html?orig=/clubnokia

Forum Nokia http://www.forum.nokia.com/main.html
Pro Forum Nokia https://pro.forum.nokia.com/site/global/home/p_home.jsp
Theme studio http://www.forum.nokia.com/main/0,6566,034-301,00.html
Multimedia convertor http://www.forum.nokia.com/main/0,6566,034-63,00.html

links for software pc to phone or phonemanagers
http://www.oxygensoftware.com
http://www.logomanager.co.uk
http://www.mobimb.co.uk
-----------------------------------------------------
Series 20: older UI system for black/white screens.
Series 30: UI system for black/white screens.
Series 40: UI system for colorscreens phones with resolution 128*128 pixels or 128*160 or 96x65 with support of MMS and Java.
Series 60: UI system for colorscreen phones with resolution 176x208 build upon symbian OS
Series 80: UI system for the communicator series build upon symbian OS
Series 90: UI system for multimedia phones with resolution 640 x 320 build upon symbian OS

----------------------------------------------------------------
Connection Nokia to PC
you have 3 way's to connect your Nokia mobile phone to a pc.
- Bluetooth
- IR
- Datacable (only the original Nokia datacables works with pc suite)
the programs most popular are Mobimb, Logomanager, Oxygen Phone suite and Nokia PC suite (free). you can download and find more informations about those at the links...
------------------------------------------------------------------

SMS tips for Nokia series 40
general
to add a phone number, go to options > add number and then press search.
when you recieved a message with a phonenumber, press use detail and Phone number to call or save number sended.
(this is also for e-mail adress or website)
you also can insert a picture or a template with options menu.

T9 off:
* for special letters and symbols and enter, go around in with key's 2-4-6-8 or with arrows
# for changing caps/small letters
# long press for ciffres
long press on numberbuttom make a ciffre appear
press 1 for . , ? ! ' "

T9 on
When composing a message just type the letters as they normally would be in a word. Once you have completed the word if that’s the only “usual” spelling of the word the word will be underlined. If there are other words that could use that key press combination press the * key and it will cycle through words that are in the T9 dictionary. If T9 cannot find the word the word will have a ? after it with the word spell if there are no other options. Press spell and it will bring you to a screen where you can multitap the word. After you spell the word the word will now be part of the T9 dictionary.

* long press for special letters and symbols and enter, go around in with key's 2-4-6-8 or with arrows
# for changing caps/small or T9 on/off
# long press for ciffres
long press on numberbuttom make a ciffre appear
press 1 and * for . , - ? ! ' @ :
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
All nokia phones with band and software version (thanks to the telefon-treff team)

GSM 900 or 1800 (xx30 or xx48 and PTxx):

Nokia 1011 (NHE-2) v 3.81
Nokia 1611 (NHE-5) v 5.23
Nokia 2010 (NHE-3) v 2.28
Nokia 2010i(NHE-3) v 5.12
Nokia 2110 (NHE-1) v 4.95m
Nokia 2110i(NHE-4) v 40.570
Nokia 3110 (NHE- v 8.50
Nokia 5110 (NSE-1) v 5.30
Nokia 5110i(NSE-2) v 05.53
Nokia 5130 (NSK-1) v 5.71
Nokia 6080 (NME-2) v 5.14
Nokia 6090 (NME-3) v 5.30
Nokia 6110 (NSE-3) v 5.48
Nokia 6130 (NSK-3) v 5.61
Nokia 8110 (NHE-6) v 6.21
Nokia 8110i(NHE-6) v 25.20
Nokia 8148 (NHK-6) v 5.11
Nokia 8810 (NSE-6) v 6.02

GSM dual band 900/1800:

Nokia N-gage QD
Nokia 1100 (RH-1 v 4.25
Nokia 2100 (NAM-2) v 5.78
Nokia 3200 (RH-30) v 3.08
Nokia 3210 (NSE- v 6.00
Nokia 3300 (NEM-1) v 4.25
Nokia 3310 (NHM-5) v 6.33
Nokia 3315 (NHM-5) v 6.33
Nokia 3330 (NHM-6) v 4.50
Nokia 3410 (NHM-2) v 5.42
Nokia 3510 (NHM- v 5.02
Nokia 3510i(RH-9) v 5.30
Nokia 3530 (RH-9) v 4.44
Nokia 5210 (NSM-5) v 5.40
Nokia 5510 (NPM-5) v 3.53
Nokia 6150 (NSM-1) v 5.23
Nokia 6210 (NPE-3) v 5.56
Nokia 6250 (NHM-3) v 5.03
Nokia 6310 (NPE-4) v 5.01
Nokia 6500 (NHM-7) v 6.20
Nokia 6510 (NPM-9) v 4.12
Nokia 6800 (NHL-6) v 5.46
Nokia 7110 (NSE-5) v 5.01
Nokia 7650 (NHL-2NA)v 5.06
Nokia 8210 (NSM-3) v 5.31
Nokia 8250 (NSM-3D)v 6.04
Nokia 8310 (NHM-7) v 6.20
Nokia 8850 (NSM-2) v 5.31
Nokia 8855 (NSM-4) v 5.23
Nokia 8910 (NHM-4) v 4.02
Nokia 8910i(NHM-4i) v 5.25

GSM Triband 900/1800/1900:

Nokia N-Gage (NEM-4) v 4.03
Nokia 2300 (RM-4) v 3.55
Nokia 3100 (RH-19) v 5.02
Nokia 3200 (RH-30) v 3.12
Nokia 3650 (NHL- v8) v 4.13
Nokia 3660 (NHL- v8) v 4.57
Nokia 5100 (NPM-6) v 5.20
Nokia 5140 (NPL-5) v
Nokia 6100 (NPL-2) v 5.51
Nokia 6310i(NPL-1) v 5.52
Nokia 6220 (RH-20) v 4.08
Nokia 6230 (RH-12) v 3.15
Nokia 6600 (NHL-10) v 4.09.1
Nokia 6610 (NHL-4U) v 5.52
Nokia 6610i(RM-37) v 3.10
Nokia 6810 (RM-2) v 3.30
Nokia 6820 (NHL-9) v 3.70
Nokia 7200 (RH-23) v 3.110
Nokia 7210 (NHL-4) v 5.52
Nokia 7250 (NHL-4J) v 3.62
Nokia 7250i(NHL-4JX) v 4.22
Nokia 7610 (???-??) v ?.??

Nokia UMTS 2100:

Nokia 6650 (NHM-1) v 4.16
Nokia 7600 (NMM-3) v 03.49

Nokia Communicators:

Nokia 9000(i) (RAE-1) v 6.70
Nokia 9110 (RAE-2) v 6.01
Nokia 9110i(RAE-2) v 6.08
Nokia 9210 (RAE-3) v 4.13
Nokia 9210i(RAE-5) v 6.00
Nokia 9500 (RAE-?) v ?.??

Nokia Cardphones:

Nokia Cardphone 2.0(RPM-1) v 6.11
Nokia D211 (DTE-1) v 4.01

Nokia Carphone:

Nokia 6050(NME-1) v 4.71
Nokia 6080(NME-2) v 4.80
Nokia 6081(NME-2A) v 5.14
Nokia 6090(NME-3) v 5.90
Nokia 810(TFE-4R) v 4.20
Nokia 610(TFE-4) v 4.50

To upgrade a phone you have to go to a Nokia service point. Normaly you get your phone back the same day. You also can do it by yourself, it called flashing. This is illegal to do, but i just going to tell you whan you need to know about this. To flash a phone, you need a flash cable (not DKU) a flash box and the software and the firmware files.

The firmware code list:
Every phone got his firmware code, you can find it when pressing *#0000# third line
for ex. the Nokia 6230 is RH-12. the meaning of those code is explaned underneeth. This is a older list, I'm searching for the new one, but cannot find it.

Prefix:
N: Mobile Phones
R: Computing Devices
T: Terminals

Suffix:
B: GSM 900/1900
C: DAMPS 800
D: CDMA/AMPS 800
E: GSM 900/1800
F: NMT-450
K: GSM 1800
L: GSM 900/1800/1900
M: GSM 900/1800
P: CDMA 800
W: AMPS/TDMA 800/1900
X: ETACS/TACS

The additional numbers are given by random or by successor.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
add more nokia faqs here

Guide writen by kristof.vanriet of mobile-review.com
IP sačuvana
social share
Pobednik, pre svega.

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Administrator
Capo di tutti capi

Zodijak Gemini
Pol Muškarac
mob
Apple iPhone 6s
To shorten (truncate)MIDIs:

1. Download Anvilstudio MIDI editor (see attached)
2.play MIDI, pause to where you want your midi to begin
3.FILE--->TRUNCATE SONG--->DELETE FROM START TO CURRENT POSITION
4.play track, pause to where you want your midi to end.
5.FILE---->TRUNCATE SONG--->DELETE FROM CURRENT POSITION TO END
6.save new midi.

To optimize ringtone volume/ alleviate ascending ringtone ( by Southern Flower):

1.extend voicemail pickup time to 30 seconds or greater (contact your provider)
2.download a midi editor (anvilstudio)
3.edit ringtone and add a "rest, or two" and trim to 30 secs or more
4.save the ringtone
5.download PSM player (See attached)
6.raise the volume of the edited midi using PSM player.

Download:
http://www.eskimo.com/~anvil/mstudioZ.exe
http://www.ne.jp/asahi/phs/phs/psmplayer/psmp380e.zip
IP sačuvana
social share
Pobednik, pre svega.

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Administrator
Capo di tutti capi

Zodijak Gemini
Pol Muškarac
mob
Apple iPhone 6s
Speed up 6600

Go to menu\to-do list.
Now press -options- and select -new to-do note-.
In the subject type Speed
due date type 29/01/2005
priority type high
then press -done-.
Press -option- again,-new to-do list-
In the subject type Qoukie
due date type 29/01/2005
priority type low
then press -done-
Now go on the first note speed (don`t open it)select -option- and press -mark as done- repeat the same thing on qoukie now you should see like this
The last thing -restart- your device
give it a try
IP sačuvana
social share
Pobednik, pre svega.

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Idi gore
Stranice:
1 ... 5 6 8 9 ... 11
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
nazadnapred
Prebaci se na:  
Upozorenje:ova tema je zaključana!
Samo administratori i moderatori mogu odgovoriti.
web design

Forum Info: Banneri Foruma :: Burek Toolbar :: Burek Prodavnica :: Burek Quiz :: Najcesca pitanja :: Tim Foruma :: Prijava zloupotrebe

Izvori vesti: Blic :: Wikipedia :: Mondo :: Press :: Naša mreža :: Sportska Centrala :: Glas Javnosti :: Kurir :: Mikro :: B92 Sport :: RTS :: Danas

Prijatelji foruma: Triviador :: Domaci :: Morazzia :: TotalCar :: FTW.rs :: MojaPijaca :: Pojacalo :: 011info :: Burgos :: Alfaprevod

Pravne Informacije: Pravilnik Foruma :: Politika privatnosti :: Uslovi koriscenja :: O nama :: Marketing :: Kontakt :: Sitemap

All content on this website is property of "Burek.com" and, as such, they may not be used on other websites without written permission.

Copyright © 2002- "Burek.com", all rights reserved. Performance: 0.143 sec za 17 q. Powered by: SMF. © 2005, Simple Machines LLC.