Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:

ConQUIZtador
nazadnapred
Korisnici koji su trenutno na forumu 0 članova i 1 gost pregledaju ovu temu.
Idi dole
Stranice:
1 ... 3 4 6 7 ... 11
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
Tema: Nokia Symbian [ Tips & Tricks & Secret Codes ]  (Pročitano 502072 puta)
Administrator
Capo di tutti capi

Underpromise; overdeliver.

Zodijak Gemini
Pol Muškarac
Poruke Odustao od brojanja
Zastava 44°49′N - 20°29′E
mob
Apple iPhone 6s
Deleting leftover Game/App Icons

When a .jar installs it will drop files into to different parts of the system directory on the mmc The .jar file along with a couple of files will sit in the e/system/midlets folder.

In the e/system/apps folder you will find corresponding files for each of the games normally named something like this [101b7b5a] inside these folders you will find a couple of files one being a .txt file you can open these and it will tell you what game they are associated with.

Makes sure that these folders are also deleted if they are still there after the uninstallation and then reboot. you should then hopefully have gotten rid of the icons that have nbeen left behind.
IP sačuvana
social share
Pobednik, pre svega.

Napomena: Moje privatne poruke, icq, msn, yim, google talk i mail ne sluze za pruzanje tehnicke podrske ili odgovaranje na pitanja korisnika. Za sva pitanja postoji adekvatan deo foruma. Pronadjite ga! Takve privatne poruke cu jednostavno ignorisati!
Preporuke za clanove: Procitajte najcesce postavljana pitanja!
Pogledaj profil WWW GTalk Twitter Facebook

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Administrator
Capo di tutti capi

Zodijak Gemini
Pol Muškarac
mob
Apple iPhone 6s
Keylocked Backlight
Press the power button to switch on the backlight when keylock is applied so you can see the keys to unlock the keypad.

Handy Flashlight
If you ever need a flashlight in a pinch, simply remove the phone's swappable faceplate (it's held on by the tab at the top of the phone and some pressure on the sides) and the blue LEDs that light up the keypad will light your way.

Simple Task Manager
Press and hold the menu key (the one with the squiggly connecting things on). A list of running programs appears on the left side on the screen. You can close running programs by highlighting them and pressing c.

Booting Phone with no 'Auto Start' Apps Running
To make sure that no memory-resident programs start when you reboot your phone, hold down the pencil key when you turn the phone on. I don't have anything running on my phone that this affects, but the idea is that you can stop some of those apps – say Handy Day or something like it – that starts up automatically when you restart the phone.

Repeating Events
The Calendar GUI does not support repeating events based on the day of the week (i.e. third Sunday). A workaround is to enter the event on a Palm device and beam the event to the 3650.

Deleting all events from the calendar
To delete all events from the calendar (or those before a certain date), change to the Month view, then from the Options menu choose Delete Entry. The drop down menu lets you choose from “all entries” or “before date”.

Easier Handy Flashlight
Download the Torch application and run it. All it does is turn on the backlightFlashlight

Change the wallpaper
You can change this by going to the following Tools -> Settings -> Phone -> Standby Mode, then selecting Yes and choosing the image you would like to use as your background.

Turn off camera sound
Turn off the “click” sound made by the camera by selecting the 'Silent' profile or by turning warning tones off:
Menu > Profiles > “select your activated profile” > Personalise > Warning tones > Off.
(This also effects the sound of Java games and apps).
IP sačuvana
social share
Pobednik, pre svega.

Napomena: Moje privatne poruke, icq, msn, yim, google talk i mail ne sluze za pruzanje tehnicke podrske ili odgovaranje na pitanja korisnika. Za sva pitanja postoji adekvatan deo foruma. Pronadjite ga! Takve privatne poruke cu jednostavno ignorisati!

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Administrator
Capo di tutti capi

Zodijak Gemini
Pol Muškarac
mob
Apple iPhone 6s
How to connect your N-Gage to your PC

Step 1.
Before you do anything. Place your MMC into your phone and format it.

Step 2.
Place the N-Gage disc (that comes with the phone) into your cd rom.

If youve got XP: Connect your N-Gage to your pc with the USB cable. Leave windows to find all the necessary drivers automatically. Your MMC in your N-Gage will now be recognised as a removeable drive in 'My Computer'.

If you havent got XP: Do the same as above. If nothing happens, run the program on the N-Gage disc and install any drivers you find.

If any of the above does not work click Here

Step 3.
Once the MMC is recognised by your PC, simply drag and drop any files you want onto the MMC (removeable drive).

Step 4.
Download FExplorer from HERE and place the file on your MMC.
Once on the MMC go to your menu then Tools --> Manager --> FExplorer --> Options --> Install

Follow all the on screen intructions. This has installed a file browser for you N-Gage. You can now access all the files on your N-Gage and MMC which 'Manager' can't see (like Java games).
IP sačuvana
social share
Pobednik, pre svega.

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Administrator
Capo di tutti capi

Zodijak Gemini
Pol Muškarac
mob
Apple iPhone 6s
Some usefull n-gage tips:

1. You cant use the USB cable unless a MMC is inserted into the N-Gage.

2. You can only use Multimedia Cards in the N-Gage. SD cards DO NOT work.

3. If you brought your N-Gage in the UK there is no need to purchase a MMC, as one is provided with the phone (Nokia Game Card is also a MMC).

4. You can find free games and applications at www.my-symbian.com

5. All the apps and games available for the 3650/7650 will work on your N-Gage (except those associated with a camera).

6. For full specifications of the phone click Here.

7. The N-Gage doesnt have a camera and most likely never will. If it did it would connect via the USB port or bluetooth.

8. The N-Gage does have removeable fascias, but doesnt appear to be promoted by Nokia. Third party fascias only.

9. PC Suite is only used to backup/restore your calendar and contacts files. It is therefore unecessary to purchase a blutetooth adapter and install PC Suite unless intended for that purpose.

10. You must fully charge your phone before using it to allow maximum capacity.

11. You can use MMC that are larger than 128mb. A 512mb card has been tried and tested by numerous members and all have praised it. Search the forum for more info.
IP sačuvana
social share
Pobednik, pre svega.

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Administrator
Capo di tutti capi

Zodijak Gemini
Pol Muškarac
mob
Apple iPhone 6s
Series 60 FAQ: E-Mail Issues

Contents
1. Setting up an e-mail account on the phone.
2. Error Message: General System Error.
3. Able to receive but not send email.
4. Can I automatically check my email every x minutes?

1. Setting up an e-mail account on the phone.
This can be done by filling in all the relavent settings. You need both an access point (a general GPRS data access point, not a WAP GPRS access point) and an e-mail account defined.

Nokia users however, may find it easier to use the Nokia auto configurator. This is available [here.]

Many Nokia country-specific sites also have this service. Check your coutries Nokia website for this.

2. Error Message: General System Error.
This is sometimes seen when connecting to an e-mail box. With some providers the gateway IP address used for Email collection needs to be 0.0.0.0. You can change this setting in your Access Point Settings (available under Tools --> Connections).

Alternatively some internet service providers do not allow you to collect POP3 mail when you are connecting to their mail server via a different ISP. You are connecting via a different ISP if you are using your phone. Your ISP in this case is your operator.

3. Able to receive but not send email.
You are probably trying to use you PC's ISP email server (smtp.myisp.co.uk). Many ISPs block there smtp server for people not connecting to the internet via themselves. This prevents the servers being used for spam. This is annoying for mobile phone users as it means they can not use their ISP's servers from their phones.

However most operators provide a smtp server that you can use. You should contact your operator for details.

4. Can I automatically check my email every x minutes?
This is possible with 3rd party software from [Cibenix] called Active Mail.
IP sačuvana
social share
Pobednik, pre svega.

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Administrator
Capo di tutti capi

Zodijak Gemini
Pol Muškarac
mob
Apple iPhone 6s
Nokia Symbian FAQ: Memory Cards

Contents
1. Can I use SD cards with my 3650?
2. What sizes of MMC cards are supported?
3. What can I store on my MMC?

1. Can I use SD cards with my 3650?
No you can not use SD (Secure Digital) cards with your 3650. Only MMC cards will work. This is despite the fact most devices / gadgets using SD support MMC. The reverse is not true. There is a slight difference in size. MMC cards are thinner.

2. What size of MMC cards are supported?
You will have no problems with the following sizes: 4, 8, 16, 32, 64, 128 MB. There may be some problems with 256 MB cards (which in any case are not widely available). This may be fixed by a future firmware update. However for the time being I advise you not to buy a 256 MB card specifically for your 3650. If you already have one and it works let us know about it.

3. What can I store on my MMC?
You can store anything on your MMC card. Programs will run from your MMC card (you can choose to install programs to the memory card at install time). There may be some performance degradation from running programs and/or files from the MMC (when either accessing and especially when writing files to the MMC). However this is rarely noticeable and given the limited main memory it is advisable to use MMC memory for everything possible.

Note that you can change your photos, videos, messages and contacts to be stored on the MMC. The option to change the storage to the MMC is within the “settings” section of each of the applicable programs.
IP sačuvana
social share
Pobednik, pre svega.

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Administrator
Capo di tutti capi

Zodijak Gemini
Pol Muškarac
mob
Apple iPhone 6s
[Howto]: Linux on Symbian phones

Table of Contents

Introduction
1.1 Aims and Objectives
1.2 Who is this document aimed at?
1.3 Scope of testing

Symbian OS
2.1 A brief history of Symbian OS
2.2 Symbian OS Devices
2.3 Symbian OS Developer Resources

IrDA Connectivity
3.1 IrDA support on Symbian OS
3.2 Linux IrDA installation and configuration
3.3 Infrared beaming between Linux and Symbian OS smartphone
3.4 Dialup networking from Linux using smartphone as infrared modem
3.5 Two box LAN access for smartphone over infrared using Linux
3.6 IrDA interoperability with older Symbian OS devices

Bluetooth Connectivity
4.1 Bluetooth support on Symbian OS
4.2 Linux Bluetooth installation and configuration
4.3 Bluetooth beaming between Linux and Symbian OS smartphone
4.4 Dialup networking from Linux using Symbian OS smartphone as Bluetooth modem
4.5 Two box LAN access for smartphone over Bluetooth using Linux

PC Connectivity
5.1 Symbian OS PC Connectivity Background
5.2 mRouter
5.3 Symbian OS Contacts and Agenda vCard and vCalendar formats

Further Information
6.1 Revisions
6.2 Glossary
6.3 Acknowledgments
6.4 References
6.5 Feedback

[for more info click here]
IP sačuvana
social share
Pobednik, pre svega.

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Administrator
Capo di tutti capi

Zodijak Gemini
Pol Muškarac
mob
Apple iPhone 6s
[Howto] to free more RAM on your S60 phone

As you might know, the Nokia 3650 doesn't have as much RAM as for instance the
Nokia 6600 and N-Gage but there are two ways to get more free (usable) RAM:

>>> Method 1: Flight mode:

Put your 3650 in "Flight mode" with Psiloc System Tools. Install System Tools, open it and select "Flight mode". This way you can restart
the phone without your SIM card so there will be no running phone tasks in the background. Now you can have up to 3,5 MB of free RAM!

Note: ironically enough, Flight mode doesn't work when Smart Launcher is installed, at least in my case. :-(
But i've also heard several reports of people who have both apps running without any problems. ;-)

>>> Method 2: Smart Launcher trick:

Install Smart Launcher and open it. Go to Options, Settings and put Launcher ON.
Now plug in your charger and switch off your 3650. Wait untill the battery meter appears and short press the Menu button (don't hold).
The menu should appear and now you can have 3,5 to 4,5 MB free RAM! (Hold Menu button to check RAM).

The trick is that with the charger plugged in, the phone must get a minimum software support for charging, even when
the phone is switched off. And somehow Smart Launcher has still got it's shortcut running and that's the Menu button. So when
you press the Menu button, you go directly to the Menu without any other phone tasks running in the background so
you trick the phone and you have more free RAM!

Note: when you unplug the charger, the phone will switch off.

Using one of the above methods will let you run big games (e.g. Doom) and apps without getting those annoying "memory low" messages. :-)

But both ways obviously do have two major disadvantages: you can't make phone calls or use Bluetooth while using these methods.
IP sačuvana
social share
Pobednik, pre svega.

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Administrator
Capo di tutti capi

Zodijak Gemini
Pol Muškarac
mob
Apple iPhone 6s
[Howto]  6600 and iSync

1. Open Folder System / Library / Sync Services / Symbian Conduit?.bundle/Contents/Resources/

2. Change the name of the file 3650AgendaMappings to 6600AgendaMappings

3. Change the name of the file 3650mappings to 6600mappings

4. Change the name of the file 3650.tiff to 6600.tiff

5. Edit in the file Supported Devices Info the 3650 part to:

Kod:
<key>6600</key>
<dict>
<key>ATI3Response</key>
<string>Nokia 6600</string>
<key>AgendaDatabasePath</key>
<string>c:\system\data\calendar</string>
<key>AgendaMappingsPath</key>
<string>6600AgendaMappings</string>
<key>ClassId</key>
<string>5243396</string>
<key>MappingsPath</key>
<string>6600mappings</string>
<key>iSyncIniPath</key>
<string>c:\system\iSync.ini</string>
</dict>

6. Edit the file Symbian Conduit_phones.plist:

Kod:
<dict>
<key>Nokia--separator--Nokia 3600</key>
<string>symbiantool</string>
<key>Nokia--separator--Nokia 6600</key>
<key>Nokia--separator--Nokia 7650</key>
<key>Nokia--separator--Nokia N-Gage</key>
<key>SONY ERICSSON--separator--7130501-BVP800 </key>
<key>SONY ERICSSON--separator--1021011-BVP810 </key>
</dict>

7. Have fun with your Mac and your 6600 !!!
IP sačuvana
social share
Pobednik, pre svega.

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Administrator
Capo di tutti capi

Zodijak Gemini
Pol Muškarac
mob
Apple iPhone 6s
[Explained] Drives on symbian phones

Disk C: - storage ("disk") memory. 4 MB (about 3,6 MB free for the user). This disk is used for storing user data, files and applications. Disk C: is a Flash disk, which means that it preserves its contents even when the power is off or the battery is removed. This memory cannot be expanded. If you need more storage memory, you can use one of the compression tools like Smart Compress or Space Doubler.

Disk D: (in Nokia 3650 - Disk E:) - RAM-disk (400 kilobytes). This disk is meant for internal system use. Some applications temporarily store their data on this disk, which makes them work faster (RAM memory is much faster than Flash). It is useless to save any user data on D: because all contents of this disk are lost when you switch the phone off or reboot the system.

Disk Z: - read only Flash memory (16 Megabytes). Contains firmware (operating system). Contents of Z: drive cannot be modified by the user. Firmware upgrade can only be made by authorized service centres using special Flash programming devices and Nokia service software called Phoenix.

Operating memory (RAM) - this memory is for executing installed applications. The size is 4 MB (of which ~3 MB are available). You cannot install anything to this memory and you cannot expand it.

(Nokia 3650 only) Memory card (disk D:) - 16 MB MMC (Multimedia card). Flash memory for user data and applications. You can use this memory to install more programs, store large files (movies, audio, pictures etc). Can be replaced with any other MMC card - up to 1GB.

If you still have problems with understanding the memory structure of Nokia 3650/7650 phones, think of disk C: as of internal hard disk of your PC, MMC in 3650 as of second hard disk and operating memory as of RAM of your desktop.
IP sačuvana
social share
Pobednik, pre svega.

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Idi gore
Stranice:
1 ... 3 4 6 7 ... 11
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
nazadnapred
Prebaci se na:  
Upozorenje:ova tema je zaključana!
Samo administratori i moderatori mogu odgovoriti.
web design

Forum Info: Banneri Foruma :: Burek Toolbar :: Burek Prodavnica :: Burek Quiz :: Najcesca pitanja :: Tim Foruma :: Prijava zloupotrebe

Izvori vesti: Blic :: Wikipedia :: Mondo :: Press :: Naša mreža :: Sportska Centrala :: Glas Javnosti :: Kurir :: Mikro :: B92 Sport :: RTS :: Danas

Prijatelji foruma: Triviador :: Domaci :: Morazzia :: TotalCar :: FTW.rs :: MojaPijaca :: Pojacalo :: 011info :: Burgos :: Alfaprevod

Pravne Informacije: Pravilnik Foruma :: Politika privatnosti :: Uslovi koriscenja :: O nama :: Marketing :: Kontakt :: Sitemap

All content on this website is property of "Burek.com" and, as such, they may not be used on other websites without written permission.

Copyright © 2002- "Burek.com", all rights reserved. Performance: 0.085 sec za 17 q. Powered by: SMF. © 2005, Simple Machines LLC.