Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:

ConQUIZtador
nazadnapred
Korisnici koji su trenutno na forumu 0 članova i 1 gost pregledaju ovu temu.
Idi dole
Stranice:
1 2 4 5 ... 11
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
Tema: Nokia Symbian [ Tips & Tricks & Secret Codes ]  (Pročitano 502097 puta)
Administrator
Capo di tutti capi

Underpromise; overdeliver.

Zodijak Gemini
Pol Muškarac
Poruke Odustao od brojanja
Zastava 44°49′N - 20°29′E
mob
Apple iPhone 6s
FExplorer Tips & Tricks

* How to reset the operator logo :
1) go to the following dir :
c:\system\apps\phone\oplogo
2) delete any file in this directory
3) restart the phone

* to make a screenshot on a Nokia 3650, 6600 :
1) use the pencil key + '0'

* to make a screenshot on a SX1 :
1) use the shift key + '0'

* remember, there are some shortcuts :
<KeyPad 1> : copy
<KeyPad 4> : cut
<KeyPad 7> : paste
<KeyPad *> : go to root
<KeyPad 3> : PageUp
<KeyPad 6> : top of the list
<KeyPad 9> : PageDown
<KeyPad #> : file properties

* 'send command' fails new firmware
with some new firmware, some users have reported that the 'send command' (thru bluetooth, IR, ...) fails; it's due to a 'copyrigth protection' introduced in the new OS (!!!!), this happens only with some kind of files (eg: .SIS), in such case, simply rename the file (eg: wtih .SIS_ ) before trying to send them.
IP sačuvana
social share
Pobednik, pre svega.

Napomena: Moje privatne poruke, icq, msn, yim, google talk i mail ne sluze za pruzanje tehnicke podrske ili odgovaranje na pitanja korisnika. Za sva pitanja postoji adekvatan deo foruma. Pronadjite ga! Takve privatne poruke cu jednostavno ignorisati!
Preporuke za clanove: Procitajte najcesce postavljana pitanja!
Pogledaj profil WWW GTalk Twitter Facebook

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Administrator
Capo di tutti capi

Zodijak Gemini
Pol Muškarac
mob
Apple iPhone 6s
Can't Uninstall Applications via Manager?   

When you cant uninstall an application(most of the time Java games) using the Manager function of the phone, then do this;

1. Install FExplorer.

2. Launch it and goto the path/folder of the Application. I'm assuming you have install it to the MMC so the path would be something like,

E:\system\apps

and you will see lots of folders in there that is only labelled by numbers(for Java games/apps) or the name of the application. Go though them one by one. Open the text file in that folder to exactly know the name of the application in that particular folder if you dont see any icons or familiar name.

3. Then if its the correct folder, "move-out" of the folder, click on Options>File>Delete.

4. Then goto the Manager to uninstall it if its still listed.

5. Reboot.
IP sačuvana
social share
Pobednik, pre svega.

Napomena: Moje privatne poruke, icq, msn, yim, google talk i mail ne sluze za pruzanje tehnicke podrske ili odgovaranje na pitanja korisnika. Za sva pitanja postoji adekvatan deo foruma. Pronadjite ga! Takve privatne poruke cu jednostavno ignorisati!

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Administrator
Capo di tutti capi

Zodijak Gemini
Pol Muškarac
mob
Apple iPhone 6s
Phone Hangs on Start-up

We sometimes hear from users of Series 60 handset users stating that they've filled up their memory, and the memory is so full that they can't get in to delete any files.

We've not had any experience of this, but the best thing to try is to restart the phone (by taking the battery out) when it "hangs" and then starting the phone in "safe mode". This causes the phone to load as few apps as possible at startup. To do this, hold down the ABC key, and while holding it down, start up the phone. Hopefully you will then be able to transfer files from your C drive to your MMC to free up the memory.

As a very last resort, you can format the phone and start again - 1st post in this FAQ section - This will remove all data, and you'll have to restore your phone's information from a backup which you may have made on your MMC or via PC Suite.

If you still can't get into the phone, the final option appears to to be to take the phone to the nearest Club Nokia shop (or your retailer), who should be able to re-flash the phone to factory settings
IP sačuvana
social share
Pobednik, pre svega.

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Administrator
Capo di tutti capi

Zodijak Gemini
Pol Muškarac
mob
Apple iPhone 6s
Operator Logos Explained

The operator logo is the picture on top of your phone screen, in most cases is the name of your operator.

How to change it for a nice picture? You can do this by diferent ways:

First create this folder if you dont have it:

C:\System\Apps\Phone\Oplogo\

The operator logo will be stored on it...)

You can use FExplorer (any jpeg/bmp, no resize), seleQ (any image, it will resize it) --> select the image you want be operator logo, select options-file-set as operator logo.

You can make your own logo:

The operator logos have the following format:

COUNTRYCODE_NETWORKCODE_SUBNET CODE.BMP

For example, for Spain:

Amena: 214 03 -> 214_3_0.BMP
Movistar: 214 07 -> 214_7_0.BMP
Vodafone: 214 01 -> 214_1_0.BMP

In the PHILIPPINES:
Smart: 515 01
Globe: 515 02

The size for bmp is 97 x 25 pixels.

Also, you can store diferent logos for diferent operators. For example if you change your SIM to other operator, you will see the other logo, or if you travel to other countries, you can store diferent logos for the operators in this countries.

You have a list of country codes and network codes here , just ignore the first "0" in network code if any.

If you want to delete the logo to restore the original (name of the operator) just delete the bmp file from c:\system\apps\phone\oplogo.
IP sačuvana
social share
Pobednik, pre svega.

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Administrator
Capo di tutti capi

Zodijak Gemini
Pol Muškarac
mob
Apple iPhone 6s
I guess this is quite a hot issue in almost every Nokia forum I've come across, so I decided to try and list all the possible options and tips for the above.

Transfering Mp3s.
1. If you have an IR, just activate your 6600 IRs and your computer should detect the connection. You can either click on the IR icon (bottom-right on your task bar) and a window will pop-up allowing you to browse for the file; or just locate the file via windows explorer, right click on it, goto Send to and an option of "Send to a nearby computer" will be visible. Once done your Mp3 would be in your inbox and to move it would require you to have FExplorer or SeleQ installed earlier on on your mobile.

Launch your SeleQ/FExplorer and goto C or E:\system\ mail\00001001_S\*.
Go through the folders 0 - 9, a - f  and you should find the Mp3 you just sent..
Choose Options>Edit>Cut and then when you have located your Mp3 folder (e.g. E:\Sounds\Digital) and Option>Edit>Paste.

A lengthy process but if you dont have BT or MMC reader, its the only possible way.

2. If you rather prefer to send by IR via the PC Suite, as mention up there, make sure you goto the Control Panel and untick the conversion that you dont require under File Transfers.  This is a much more easy process you can assign directly to
which folder you want the Mp3 to be.

3. For BT owners, its a much more simpler procedure, its just a matter of pairing your phone and your PC and then launching your BT client browser. Although if you send it not using the PC Suite, you will have to do the Cut & Paste procedure as described in option 1.

4. By far the easiest and the fastest way to transfer your Mp3s is via the MMC reader. Just slot-in the MMC to you reader, which is connected to you PC ofcourse, then dump all the your Mp3 into the specific folder you prefer.

So thats the possible option (that I can think off) on how to transfer your Mp3. The best player I've seen/heard is the Ultramp3 & Mp3player only and its both not free. As for the bit rate settings, thats upto you, but theres no need for high cd quality file, as the 6600 or 7610 only has mono speakers.

Mp3 as ringtones for the 6600?
Yes people on the old firmware (v3.42.1) can actually play mp3 files that is converted to/with Ogg codec on your phone as ringtones the way you would do for midi or wav files! All you have to do is find an mp3 song and convert it to/with

Ogg format/codec. The mp3 would then have an .ogg extension. The best FREE mp3 converter is the dBpowerAMP, its a must have if you havent got it yet. Its easy to use and theres a good 'How to' section on the main website.

UPDATE 18/10/04: Those on firmware v4.09.1 can now have Ogg files as the ringtones by downloading the

Oggplay-S60-MMF-1.6.1.  HERE. This is what is new in the v1.6.1 release

Citat
What's new in Release 1.6.1: --
- Ogg files can now be reliably used as ringing tone. Support for bluetooth headset. This adress a feature of previous versions where ogg files could be set as ringing tone, but they were simply not ringing when call was received. This has been fixed. And as expected, when using ogg as ringing tone, vibration will work, if enabled. Proper functionality of ringing tones has been verified on 2 different firmware versions of 6600, and on one 7610.

UPDATE 27/10/04: Version v1.6.2 released! A much more stable version and now it allows those on frimware v5.27.0 can have ogg files as their ringtones too! Download the Oggplay-S60-MMF-1.6.2. HERE or below. This is what is new in the v1.6.2 release.

Citat
The ogg plugin can be used as a "random" ringing tone: everytime a phone call is received, the ringing tone played will be randomly choosen from the list
of available .ogg files in the device. The file ReadMeFirst.html gives the instructions for creating the ramdom ringing tones.

Fixed the crackling  & popping sound (most notably on 6600, but also heard on some other phones as well) that was introduced in release 1.6.1. This release will only work on Nokia 6600, Nokia 6620 and Nokia 7610

Note: Make sure to uninstall any other verison of OvController or Oggplay (if you have it) on your phone before installing the latest version.

Recommended Bitrate.
I found this from another forum

Citat
I'm using 64kbps quality, mono sound and 16000 Hz sampling rate (though I think the quality set at 45kbps is also all right) - with this, an mp3 file that was 3MB in size was coded to an ogg file of 600+ and 800+ kb for the 45kbps and 64kbps sampling rate respectively. Of course the size will vary depending on the instruments and voices (ie the frequency present) in the song.

Anyways, install the ovcontroller.SIS to your C drive of your 6600 and thats about it. You wont see any icon for it on the menu page at all. Then just send the .ogg sound file to your phone via BT or IR and when you open it, it will play in the default Recorder of the 6600. Save it and then when you choose ringer tones for your profile, it will be listed and played like any other file.

For those installing v1.6.2. You will see an OggPlay icon on your phones main menu. Launch it and it should search automatically all the ogg files that you have.

Citat: fonzi
Whan playing an ogg track,after a while when you leave the phone alone,the light goes off and time/screensaver comes on...It STOPS PLAYING!!! How can I prevent it from stopping?

Installed Ogg Player (click to download) so I can play tracks right through without stopping when phone goes on standby mode. By the way I use 48kps,16000hz for the ogg files.Seems pretty much fine.

Mp3 Editor.
The two free ones that I would recommend is Mp3Trim & Mp3 CD Doctor 2004. Also
DietMp3 will let you compress the Mp3 file into a much more compact size without sacrificing the quality. Personally I use Cool Edit Pro & Gold Wave, which is not free....unless you know where to look  Wink

Ok I think thats about covers it all on Mp3s for 6600. Anything I missed out, not explained clearly or wrongly, please do comment on it. I've posted this issue here before, so I hope it will much help to all again. Thanks & good luck!  Smile

Fajlovi prikačeni uz poruku (kliknite na slike za punu veličinu)

Oggplay-6600-Firmw... (142.47 KB)
IP sačuvana
social share
Pobednik, pre svega.

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Administrator
Capo di tutti capi

Zodijak Gemini
Pol Muškarac
mob
Apple iPhone 6s
Yes you read the subject correctly! And its very easy too! Before I start with the tutorial, take a look at the pics below, those are the ones I tried on my phone (6600 firmware v5).

Modern Font

Tahoma

Also prior to installing this fonts, I suggest you install FExplorer on your phone. Ok so here goes...

Step 1. Download the fonts HERE.

Step 2. In the Zip file you will see
    + FontRemover.sis
    + tahoma.sis
    + modern.sis
    + set3v3.sis
    + mssans.sis
    + symbol.gdr
    + comic.gdr

Step 3. Then send the FontRemover.sis to your phone and install it. Once installed, launch the application and it should ask you if you want to delete font. Click on Yes and it should tell you to reboot your phone. Do NOT reboot first.

Step 4. Now send one of the font sis files, lets say modern.sis to your phone and install it to your C drive (your phone, NOT mmc). Once installed then reboot your phone.

Step 5. When it starts, you should see the default fonts replaced by the ones you have just installed.

Now I cant stress this more but you need to understand that you can only use ONE FONT at one time. If you want to use another font, you will have to go back to step 3 & 4.

As for the .gdr files, you will need to do it this way.

Step 1. Use FontRemover to remove the fonts.

Step 2. Open FExplorer and goto C:\system and create a "fonts" folder as shown below.

Step 3. Send the .gdr file to your phone. Do not open it as it will say unknown file format.

Step 4. Find the file in your mail folders (C or E:\system\mail\00001001_S\0-9, a-f) using FExplorer.

Step 5. Copy or Cut the file and then paste it to the C:\system\fonts folder.

Step 6. Exit FExplorer and then reboot you phone.

So its that simple. In my testing, I found that some fonts like tahoma & mssans does not make much different (well atleast to me) as the modern font did. Good luck!
IP sačuvana
social share
Pobednik, pre svega.

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Administrator
Capo di tutti capi

Zodijak Gemini
Pol Muškarac
mob
Apple iPhone 6s
IP sačuvana
social share
Pobednik, pre svega.

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Administrator
Capo di tutti capi

Zodijak Gemini
Pol Muškarac
mob
Apple iPhone 6s
Creating skins for ultramp3 (mp3 player for symbian)
Okay, I’ve finally figured out how to create my one skins for UltraMP3.
For those of you who don’t know how to do this I’ve written a short manual.
So here it goes.

1. Go to gallery and open the picture u want to use as skin. Pres * and 5 to get the picture full-screen. Make a screenshot of this screen (I use SeleQ for this).

2. Open your file-browser (again, I use SeleQ) and go to where you’re new photo’s are stored. Select the screenshot you’ve just taken, copy it and go to: E\System\Apps\UltraMP3\ (or C:\System\Apps\UltraMP3\ depending on where you’ve installed the app), paste the picture in the RES folder.

3. In the RES folder cut the SKIN.PCX file and paste it to wherever you want for backup. Rename the screenshot in the RES folder to: SKIN.PCX.

4. When you open UltraMP3 select the default skin and you will see your picture/screenshot.

You can also change the language of UltraMP3, but this is more work because you have to change every single word to your language.

The easiest way to do this in on your PC. Download UnMakeSis (my eternal thanks to the person who wrote this app) it’s available on this site, just use the search.
Ones you’ve extracted the UltraMP3.sis file you open ENGLISH.TXT and simply rename all the English words to your language.
Save the new english.txt file and send it to your phone then open your file browser again and copy/paste it in E\System\apps\UltraMP3 and select replace file.

Good luck!

Contributed from Space_monkey
IP sačuvana
social share
Pobednik, pre svega.

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Administrator
Capo di tutti capi

Zodijak Gemini
Pol Muškarac
mob
Apple iPhone 6s
Taking Phone ScreenShots.

1. Download & Install FExplorer.
2. Launch FExplorer. Click Options>Tools>Turn ScreenShot ON.
3. Select a name for the image or use the default FEscr.
4. You will see the message below

"FExplorer is switching in background, press "ABC"+"0" to capture. The files will be saved in 'c:\nokia\images\FE_img"

5. Press Ok and you will be exited from FExplorer. The "ABC" key is that pencil button right under the Menu button
IP sačuvana
social share
Pobednik, pre svega.

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Administrator
Capo di tutti capi

Zodijak Gemini
Pol Muškarac
mob
Apple iPhone 6s
How to copy & paste text:
Press and hold the pencil key and select your text using the scroll key.
Left function key will change to 'Copy'. Press it to copy the selected text to clipboard.
You can paste the clipboard contents the same way:
press and hold the pencil key and press 'Paste'. Or, press pencil key once and select 'Paste'.

· Press and hold the Menu key to open the application switching window, where you can *duh* switch between applications.
If a program hangs and you can't shut it down, select the application in the
application switching window and press 'C' to kill it. It's also a faster way to exit programs.

· Turn on/off the "click" sound made by the camera by selecting the 'Silent' profile or by turning warning tones on/off:
Menu > Profiles > "select your activated profile" > Personalise > Warning tones > On/Off.
(This also effects the sound of Java games and apps).
IP sačuvana
social share
Pobednik, pre svega.

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Idi gore
Stranice:
1 2 4 5 ... 11
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
nazadnapred
Prebaci se na:  
Upozorenje:ova tema je zaključana!
Samo administratori i moderatori mogu odgovoriti.
web design

Forum Info: Banneri Foruma :: Burek Toolbar :: Burek Prodavnica :: Burek Quiz :: Najcesca pitanja :: Tim Foruma :: Prijava zloupotrebe

Izvori vesti: Blic :: Wikipedia :: Mondo :: Press :: Naša mreža :: Sportska Centrala :: Glas Javnosti :: Kurir :: Mikro :: B92 Sport :: RTS :: Danas

Prijatelji foruma: Triviador :: Domaci :: Morazzia :: TotalCar :: FTW.rs :: MojaPijaca :: Pojacalo :: 011info :: Burgos :: Alfaprevod

Pravne Informacije: Pravilnik Foruma :: Politika privatnosti :: Uslovi koriscenja :: O nama :: Marketing :: Kontakt :: Sitemap

All content on this website is property of "Burek.com" and, as such, they may not be used on other websites without written permission.

Copyright © 2002- "Burek.com", all rights reserved. Performance: 0.34 sec za 17 q. Powered by: SMF. © 2005, Simple Machines LLC.