Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:

ConQUIZtador
Trenutno vreme je: 28. Apr 2024, 20:29:09
nazadnapred
Korisnici koji su trenutno na forumu 0 članova i 1 gost pregledaju ovu temu.
Idi dole
Stranice:
2 3 ... 5
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
Tema: Igre koje čekamo u 2013.  (Pročitano 10522 puta)
27. Dec 2012, 12:31:51
Svedok stvaranja istorije

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 15452
Zastava Dorcol
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 3.6.4
mob
Apple iPhone 7
Bioshock Infinite
Iako se zbiva u 1912. godini, ova naučna fantastika se događa u gradu koji je sagrađen na nebu. Tokom igre glavni protagonista se sreće sa mnogo čudnih likova.
Platforma: PC, PS3, Xbox 360
Datum: 26. mart

SimCity

Prvi pravi nastavak popularne igre od 2004. Izgradnja grada, uređivanje infrastrukture i briga o stanovnicima, ali sa mnogo boljom grafikom.
Platforma: PC, Mac
Datum: 5. mart

Tomb Raider

Novi Tomb Raider donosi priču iz početka nevezanu za prethodne delove. Igra se bavi samim početkom, odnosno kako Lara postaje jedan od najpoznatijih avanturista na svetu.
Datum: 5. mart

The Last of Us
Kada je pre par meseci predstavljen gejmplej igre The Last of Us, svi gejmeri su poželeli da je makar isprobaju. Fantastična grafika i zanimljiva priča u postapokaliptičnoj Americi gde Džoel pokušava da odbrani devojčicu Eli glavni su aduti ove igre.
Platforma: PS3
Datum: 7. maj

Grand Theft Auto

Toliko puta kritikovana zbog nasilja, a ujedno i toliko popularna, ova igra konačno dobija nastavak. Obradovaće nas boljom grafikom i trojicom glavnih likova. Svaki od njih će imati svoje misije.
Datum: proleće 2013.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 4

Release TBC, Xbox 360/PS3/PC/Wii U

Treyarch's Black Ops 2 had its turn to rake in the cash – and that it most certainly did. Now it's the turn of Infinity Ward and Modern Warfare 4. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to predict how it will play – expect the usual macho single player romp and a multiplayer mode that will keep you hooked for months, thanks to hilariously powerful killstreaks and a drip-feed unlock system.

Dead Space 3

Release February 8th, Xbox 360/PS3/PC

Dead Space 3 is the sort of game that will require a spare pair of pants to play. Set in some godforsaken graveyard in space, it'll pit you against hideous aliens that would like nothing more than to slice you apart and enemy bosses that even a mother would struggle to love. This third outing in the series will see you tracking down the Necromorph plague to put an end to it once and for all.

Crysis 3

Release February 22nd, Xbox 360/PS3/PC

Crysis 2 deserved more respect than it got because it was actually fun. You know, that thing games used to be known for instead of number-crunching graphical prowess? Not that Crysis 3 will skimp in that department – this time around the visuals look so good, you may think you've moved house to a troubled alien world and the weapons look riduculously fun to use. Crysis 3 will undoubtedly prove to be a blast in all senses of the word.

Halo 5

Release TBC, Xbox 720

And now for the wild card – donning our speculative hat, we may well see Halo 5 next year. Why? Because if a new Xbox is coming out, you can bet your bottom dollar one of those launch games will be the one that kicked it all off. Even better visuals? Even bigger space battles? Think we need to sit down for a minute or two.

Watch Dogs

Platform(s)    Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360

All we have so far is one elaborately awesome in-game demo video, but the promise of a high-tech near-future GTA with shades of Blade Runner and the ability to hack into all the social media networks we have today, as well as everything else that is controlled electronically puts this game on this list. Right now it seems crazy ambitious. I am deeply frightened this game might try to do too much. It’s supposed to come out in 2013 but I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s delayed. It seems like it’s Ubisoft’s fledgling franchise to take over when Assassin’s Creed finally plays itself out. I am full of cautious hope for this.

RAINBOW: SIX PATRIOTS

Platforms: PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, Microsoft Windows

The idea is that you will have to make hard choices in this game. The fear is that it’ll play out like Mass Effect 3 did, with superficial eventualities. Nevertheless, I was addicted to the Rainbow Six Vegas series, and the notion of stepping back into that body armour and clearing national monuments of terrorists fills me with joy. Ubisoft is trying really hard to inject their games with Hollywood script intensity, to make you care, but ultimately it’ll be the gameplay that will determine how much I care.

SPLINTER CELL: BLACKLIST

Platforms: Microsoft Windows, 360, ps3

Though they gently bid Michael Ironside into that good night for this iteration, I have faith in Jade Raymond’s new studio. I liked the direction Conviction went in. Ubisoft is trying to reboot Sam Fisher, and while his evolution hasn’t been uneventful, his trajectory is, in my estimation, a honing of what makes Splinter Cell Splinter Cell.

Prey 2

Platforms: Microsoft Windows, 360, ps3

The original Prey offered a linear, but impressive alien world that pushed the limits of how gravity and physics could be used. Its upcoming sequel will apparently infuse the same mind-bending wall walking physics of the original and transplant it onto the open world template. Prey 2 has certainly been in development long enough for it to be a polished execution of the concept, so I can only hope it'll be as good as I'm imagining it to be.

Saints Row 4

Whilst some groups in the community have felt the Grand Theft Auto series has abandoned its characteristic humour over the past few years, there's no doubt that Saints Row's tongue has remained firmly in its cheek since the series began in 2006. The third SR instalment took this brand of open world humour to its ultimate conclusion, but it seems Volition have yet more to give us with Saints Row 4, currently speculated to release next year.

The Elder Scrolls Online

Platforms: Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X

Recently voted all time game of the year and best RPG at the Golden Joystick Awards, it seems collectively we just can't get enough of Skyrim. One of the only real criticisms with the most recent Elder Scrolls game was its lack of multiplayer functionality, something that Bethesda have solved with the announcement of The Elder Scrolls Online. If Bethesda offer us a game as large as Skyrim for a purely singe player experience, imagine the kind of world they'll be cooking up for an MMO.

Company of Heroes 2

Release date(s)    

* Early 2013[2]

Company of Heroes 2 is an upcoming real-time strategy game  being developed by Relic Entertainment and published by THQ for the Microsoft Windows platform. It is the sequel to the critically acclaimed 2006 game Company of Heroes.

As with the original Company of Heroes, the game will be set in World War II but will focus on the Eastern Front. Company of Heroes 2 will run on Relic Entertainment's proprietary Essence 3.0 game engine, which THQ claims will allow the developer to bring "new technological advancements" to the game.The game is currently slated for an early 2013 release.

South Park: The Stick of Truth

Platforms:   Microsoft Windows, Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, Cloud computing (OnLive)

South Park: The Stick of Truth is an upcoming role-playing video game based on the American animated television series South Park being developed by Obsidian Entertainment and published by THQ, in collaboration with South Park Digital Studios. The game is expected to be released in March 2013 for the Xbox 360  and PlayStation 3 consoles, and Windows operating system for PCs. Similarly to their duties on the TV show, South Park creators Trey Parker and Matt Stone are writing the script for the game, overseeing the project, and providing the voices of the characters.  Details about the game were revealed in early December 2011, in the Game Informer magazine South Park special, and its digital version.
« Poslednja izmena: 27. Dec 2012, 19:52:54 od miximup »
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:

Otaku koji jede burek kod Trpkovica

Zodijak Taurus
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 23325
Zastava
OS
Windows 7
Browser
Chrome 23.0.1271.97
mob
Sendo 
Super, samo stavi Izvor (koji je 24 sata) pa idi de oćeš Smile
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Svakodnevni prolaznik

Zodijak
Pol
Poruke 430
Zastava
OS
Windows 7
Browser
Chrome 23.0.1271.97
Simcity i gta Smile
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Jet set burekdzija

I Am My Own Savior!

Zodijak Aries
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 8650
Zastava Vrčin
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 17.0
mob
Alcatel One Touch
Aliens: Colonial Marines. Smile
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil Skype Twitter Facebook

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Legenda foruma

Чувајте Љубав !

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 46927
Zastava Босна
OS
Windows 7
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 17.0
mob
Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+
Rano je još za ovu temu. Ovo se otvara tek kada anketa postane zrela za lock, ili bar u aktuelnoj godini.
« Poslednja izmena: 27. Dec 2012, 13:39:58 od Magic Master »
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:

Otaku koji jede burek kod Trpkovica

Zodijak Taurus
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 23325
Zastava
OS
Windows 7
Browser
Chrome 23.0.1271.97
mob
Sendo 
Ma ovo nije takva tema, nego čovek video tekst u 24 sata i rešio da ga stavi ovde.
« Poslednja izmena: 27. Dec 2012, 13:40:12 od BlizzardJakkal »
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Legenda foruma

Чувајте Љубав !

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 46927
Zastava Босна
OS
Windows 7
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 17.0
mob
Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+
Ne kapiraju ljudi da je decembrar/januar vrijeme za sabiranje utisaka iz godine na izmaku, dok period januar/februar služi za hajp o 2013.
« Poslednja izmena: 27. Dec 2012, 13:56:25 od Magic Master »
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:

Blejac u kraju!

Zodijak Aquarius
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 26936
Zastava Vozdovac
OS
Windows 7
Browser
Chrome 23.0.1271.97
mob
Samsung SGH-E590
Ja cekam Total War: Rome II i Europa Universalis IV. Smile
IP sačuvana
social share

Realnost je iluzija koja nastaje usled nedostatka alkohola.
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 15452
Zastava Dorcol
OS
Windows 7
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 3.6.4
mob
Apple iPhone 7
Au ljudi, ko da je bitno kad je otvorena tema, ako mislita da je rano ili vam se tema ne dopada, jednostavno nemorate da komentarisete.
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Legenda foruma

Чувајте Љубав !

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 46927
Zastava Босна
OS
Windows 7
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 17.0
mob
Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+
Sem ako niste moderator. U tom slučaju možete da je zaključate.  Smile
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Idi gore
Stranice:
2 3 ... 5
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
Trenutno vreme je: 28. Apr 2024, 20:29:09
nazadnapred
Prebaci se na:  

Poslednji odgovor u temi napisan je pre više od 6 meseci.  

Temu ne bi trebalo "iskopavati" osim u slučaju da imate nešto važno da dodate. Ako ipak želite napisati komentar, kliknite na dugme "Odgovori" u meniju iznad ove poruke. Postoje teme kod kojih su odgovori dobrodošli bez obzira na to koliko je vremena od prošlog prošlo. Npr. teme o određenom piscu, knjizi, muzičaru, glumcu i sl. Nemojte da vas ovaj spisak ograničava, ali nemojte ni pisati na teme koje su završena priča.

web design

Forum Info: Banneri Foruma :: Burek Toolbar :: Burek Prodavnica :: Burek Quiz :: Najcesca pitanja :: Tim Foruma :: Prijava zloupotrebe

Izvori vesti: Blic :: Wikipedia :: Mondo :: Press :: Naša mreža :: Sportska Centrala :: Glas Javnosti :: Kurir :: Mikro :: B92 Sport :: RTS :: Danas

Prijatelji foruma: Triviador :: Domaci :: Morazzia :: TotalCar :: FTW.rs :: MojaPijaca :: Pojacalo :: 011info :: Burgos :: Alfaprevod

Pravne Informacije: Pravilnik Foruma :: Politika privatnosti :: Uslovi koriscenja :: O nama :: Marketing :: Kontakt :: Sitemap

All content on this website is property of "Burek.com" and, as such, they may not be used on other websites without written permission.

Copyright © 2002- "Burek.com", all rights reserved. Performance: 0.089 sec za 16 q. Powered by: SMF. © 2005, Simple Machines LLC.