IN < - How to see the changes done by shareware applications? - >LO
(1/1) :: Odgovori!
Autor: tatyawinchu :
Hi,

I bought Nokia 6670 Phone, downloaded Opera Browser 8.5 ( Not OperaMini ).. Now the trial version is over .. I tried to restore phone settings, format MMC but still Opera can recognize that it was installed previously and that now I dont have any more trial period left ..
( I HAVE GONE THROUGH ALL THE TIPS AND TRICKS SECTION )

I could not find how to completely format Nokia 6670  ( there is a topic for Nokia 6600 ) .. Kindly let me know how I could get the Opera Trial version to work again.

Also, I am new to mobile field .. I wanted to know where these softwares keep their entries .. I could guess that phone memory and MMC would be the locations, but can they write stuff on simcard too ?

Thanks

Tatyawinchu

(01. May 2007, 10:53:22)

Autor: djokica1973 :
I am also new at this Symbian software etc.,but what I can tell you for sure don't mess with trial versions of software.What you should do is ,try to search for cracked versions of software you like,or listen to others more experienced people to what is good,and what deserves to be on your MMC and then download stuff from this or any other forum.There is plenty of that around.Just use search button or browse for example through section Symbian applications...I think(but am not sure)that there is an cracked opera 8.5 here somewhere.And for question where this software keeps their entries?Different companies different locations.Some of them have verry good protection.So as I said look for cracked versions of software you like.Or buy them if you like it so much, and you can afford it.
Autor: Cigla tel. :
Two ways of formatting:

First:

1. Make sure you have at least 3/4 charge of battery power left.
2. Backup your contacts list and personal files to MMC memory card(or on the PC if you intend to format mmc).
3. Switch-off your phone.
4. Press and hold 3 keys;
Green dial key, * (star key) & no. 3 key and then press the power on/off to swtich on the phone.
Remember, do not let go all of the keys and hold keys until you see a formatting word screen show!
5. After a few minutes when the Full phone formatting completed, your phone will back to original system and factory settting.
All apps installed & not of the phones' default will be lost. If you did a backup on your mmc, you can restore it back to the C drive again.

Second:

tipe: *#7370#

Citat

can they write stuff on simcard too
No!!!

Citat

Kindly let me know how I could get the Opera Trial version to work again.
First download Opera 8.0 from this forum(you have registering info together with file) then overwrite with new one 8.5 cracked and enjoy!!!
> Odgovori
^ Povratak na viši nivo