Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:

ConQUIZtador
Trenutno vreme je: 29. Mar 2024, 16:33:20
nazadnapred
Korisnici koji su trenutno na forumu 0 članova i 1 gost pregledaju ovu temu.
Idi dole
Stranice:
2 3
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
Tema: Guild Wars 2  (Pročitano 7142 puta)
28. Maj 2012, 12:04:14
Svedok stvaranja istorije

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 15451
Zastava Dorcol
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 3.6.4
mob
Apple iPhone 7
Guild Wars 2 is a massively multiplayer online role-playing game in development by ArenaNet. Set in the fantasy world of Tyria, the game follows the re-emergence of Destiny's Edge, a disbanded guild dedicated to fighting the Elder Dragons, a Lovecraftian species that has seized control of Tyria in the time since the original Guild Wars. The game takes place in a persistent world with a story that progresses in instanced environments.

Guild Wars 2 claims to be unique in the genre by featuring a storyline that is responsive to player actions, something which is common in single player role-playing games but rarely (if ever) seen in multiplayer ones. A dynamic event system replaces traditional questing,, utilising the ripple effect to allow players to approach quests in different ways as part of a persistent world. Also of note is the combat system, which aims to be more dynamic than its predecessor by promoting synergy between professions and using the environment as a weapon, as well as reducing the complexity of the Magic-style skill system of the original game. As a sequel to Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2 will feature the same lack of subscription fees that distinguished its predecessor from other commercially developed online games of the time, though a purchase is still required to install the game.

Gameplay

Guild Wars 2 uses a heavily modified version of the proprietary game engine developed for Guild Wars by ArenaNet. The modifications to the engine include real-time 3D environments,[3]  enhanced graphics and animations[10]  and the use of the Havok physics system.[3]  The developers say the engine now does justice to the game's critically acclaimed[11]  concept art, and that concept art will be integrated into the way the story is told to the player.[12]

Guild Wars 2 will allow a player to create a character from a combination of five races and eight professions, the five races being the humans and charr, introduced in Prophecies, the asura and norn, introduced in Eye of the North, and the sylvari, a race exclusive to Guild Wars 2. The professions, three of which do not appear in Guild Wars, are divided into armor classes: "scholars" with light armor, "adventurers" with medium armor, and "soldiers" with heavy armor[13]. There is no dedicated healing class[14], because the developers felt that making it necessary for every party to have a healing character was restrictive.

The race and profession of the player will determine the skills that he or she has access to. Guild Wars 2, like Guild Wars, uses a skill-based combat system, whereby players must select only 10 skills from a much larger pool, introducing an element of strategy. However, unlike Guild Wars, skill slots have predefined roles, so the first five will be determined by a combination of the player's weapon and profession, the sixth can only be one of a number of healing skills, the seventh through ninth will be skills with no defined roles, and unlocked as the game progresses, and the tenth slot will be for an "elite" skill, which is also initially locked. In a departure from the high number skills present in Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2 will focus on quality of skills over quantity[10] and will also reduce the overall number of game modes to reduce balancing complexity — one of the most common issues present in MMORPG's.[15]

The uniquely low level cap of Guild Wars (20) has been replaced with one capping out at 80, which the developers state strikes the correct balance between allowing for character development and avoiding forcing players into the grind-based gameplay that too often accompanies a high level cap,[16] the elimination of which was a core design principle of the original Guild Wars. In PvE, grind is combated with a sidekick system, similar to that used in City of Heroes,[16] allowing two players with a large level disparity to normalize their levels and enjoy content as though they were the same level. In PvP, entry to e-sport will grant access to all skills, items and provide a fixed level,[17] so that all players will be on a level playing field.

In addition to the small-scale, tactical combat described above, Guild Wars 2 will feature "World PvP", large scale combat taking place in a persistent world, with players able to drop in and out "on the fly". Players will be able to join this worldwide PvP battle in a variety of roles, with rewards commensurate with their success.

A more elaborate crafting system and other non-combat interactions are also being added to the game.[18]

As Guild Wars 2 is set 250 years after the original game, players will not be able to carry over their characters from Guild Wars. However, the achievements and honors accumulated by all the characters on players' Guild Wars accounts are commemorated in the Hall of Monuments, which appears in Guild Wars: Eye of the North. The Hall of Monuments will also appear in Guild Wars 2, with the monuments in the Hall reflecting the achievements of characters on a linked Guild Wars account. These monuments are worth points that can be used to provide Guild Wars 2 characters with exclusive titles, items, mini-pets, and animal companions.[19]

Plot

Guild Wars 2 takes place in the high fantasy world of Tyria, 250 years after the players' defeat of the Great Destroyer in the Eye of the North expansion. Five so-called Elder Dragons sleeping beneath the continent have awoken in the time since Guild Wars, causing widespread destruction to Tyria and corrupting its inhabitants. The once dominant humans of Tyria are in decline, supplanted from most of their land by natural disasters and war with the charr,[20]  who have finally reclaimed the last vestiges of their ancestral homeland of Ascalon from the humans. To the north, the norn, a proud race of Nordic hunters, have been forced south by the rise of Jormag, and in the west, the technologically advanced asura have been forced to establish permanent homes above-ground after the minions of the first dragon to awaken, Primordus, took control of the Depths of Tyria. Near the forests where the asura make their home are the sylvari, a new race who have appeared in Tyria in the last 25 years, unaffected by the difficulties that plague the other races but with some as-of-yet unexplained connection to the Elder Dragons.

To the south, the continent of Cantha has been cut off by an isolationist and xenophobic political climate, which is reinforced by Zhaitan's undead navy. Elona, too, has been cut off; the only hint of its continued prosperity being the ongoing battle between Palawa Joko's Mordant Crescent and Kralkatorrik in the Crystal Desert, as well as occasional reports from Order of Whispers spies. The Battle Isles have been wiped off the map entirely by the tidal wave caused by the re-emergence of the fallen kingdom of Orr, which came with the awakening of Zhaitan.

The advancement of time from Guild Wars is reflected in the changes in culture, including armor and clothing, as well as in the advancement of in-game technology and a unified common language.[21][22]

Story

The player is tasked with reuniting the members of the disbanded Destiny's Edge, a multi-racial adventuring guild whose members' struggles and eventual reunion serve as a microcosmic metaphor for the larger-scale unification of the playable races, whose combined strength is needed to effectively combat Zhaitan, the undead Elder Dragon.[18]

Development

The decision to start creating Guild Wars 2 began in a design meeting for Guild Wars Utopia, back when the company was releasing campaigns on a sixth-month development cycle. The team realised that they would not be able to do everything they wanted within the constraints of the scope that they had previously defined for campaigns and the limited amount of time available to them, and at the behest of Jeff Strain, found themselves discussing how the continued addition of features and content in stand-alone campaigns was leading to more bloated tutorials and difficulty in balancing the ever-increasing number of skills. Eventually, the discussion evolved into a blueprint for an entirely new game.[10][18][23][24]

Work on Guild Wars 2 began in 2007.[25] It was announced March 27, 2007[26] to coincide with the announcement of the final Guild Wars expansion, which was designed to act as a bridge, in both gameplay and story terms, to Guild Wars 2.[23] The development team abandoned the early open alpha and beta testing which they had used for the Guild Wars game. ArenaNet considered that player expectations for open beta tests of MMORPG had changed, and the beta was no longer used to test the game but to trial a nearly finished game prior to purchase. Beta tests scheduled for 2008[27] were cancelled to ensure Guild Wars 2 had maximum impact and appeal to these players.[16]

In August 2009, two years after the game was first announced, ArenaNet decided the game had reached a state where they were happy to show it to the public.[28] A trailer which mixed animated concept art and in-game footage was released at Gamescom, followed by interviews expanding on the lore of the game world and information about the player races.

In November 2009, NCsoft CEO Jaeho Lee stated the game would most likely not release until 2011, but a closed beta would be made available in 2010.[29] The Q4 2009 shareholders notes further supported this when the CEO stated that "the current development target was the end of 2010 but, Guild Wars 2 likely won't be released until 2011."[30]

A playable demo of the game was made available at Gamescom (19–22 August 2010),[31] Penny Arcade Expo (3–5 September 2010)[31] and Paris Games Week (27 October-1 November 2010).[32]

Guild Wars 2 is being developed for Microsoft Windows with a "very small team" investigating the possibility of a console version.[33]

ArenaNet conducted small closed alpha and beta tests in 2011.[34] On the 23rd of January 2012 it was announced that Guild Wars 2 will ship this year. In February, select press will be invited to participate in beta testing. In March and April, the size of beta tests was increased significantly, as the beta was made available to anyone who pre-purchased the game.[35]

Developer(s)    ArenaNet
Publisher(s)    NCsoft
Director(s)    Mike O'Brien
Designer(s)    Colin Johanson,Eric Flannum
Programmer(s)    James Boer
Artist(s)    Daniel Dociu,Kekai Kotaki
Writer(s)    Ree Soesbee,Jeff Grubb,Bobby Stein
Composer(s)    Jeremy Soule
Series    Guild Wars
Engine    Guild Wars engine(heavily modified),Havok,Umbra Occlusion
Platform(s)    Microsoft Windows
Release date(s)    TBA 2012[1]
Genre(s)    MMORPG
Mode(s)    Multiplayer
Rating(s)    
‹ The template (Video game ratings) is being considered for deletion. ›

* ESRB: T
    * PEGI: 12

Media/distribution    Optical disc
Download
System requirements

* Windows XP Service Pack 2 or better
    * Intel Core 2 Duo 2.0 GHz, Core i3, AMD Athlon 64 X2 or better
    * NVIDIA GeForce 7800, ATI Radeon X1800, Intel HD 3000 or better (256MB of video RAM and shader model 3.0 or better)
    * 25 GB available HDD space
    * Broadband Internet connection
    * Keyboard and mouse
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 15451
Zastava Dorcol
OS
Windows 7
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 3.6.4
mob
Apple iPhone 7
http://www.guildwars2.com/en/the-game/races/
http://www.guildwars2.com/en/the-game/professions/
http://www.guildwars2.com/en/the-game/combat/
http://www.guildwars2.com/en/the-game/game-faq/
http://www.guildwars2.com/en/the-game/pvp/

GW2 je developed od strane ArenaNet-a, inace ArenaNet je nekada bila deo BattleNeta(Blizzard Entertainment) , radili su na warcraftu,starcraftu , diablo 1 i diablo2 i takodje su imali veliku ulogu u stvaranju Battle.net gaming networka.

Neverujem da ne postoji tema za ovako dobru igru,igrao sam GW1 i odusevio sam se.Dvojka bi trebalo da izadje najkasnije krajem godine.
« Poslednja izmena: 28. Maj 2012, 12:14:03 od miximup »
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Clan u razvoju

Kn0wl3dg3 15 p0w3® , 4®m u®53lf

Zodijak Capricorn
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 49
OS
Windows 7
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 12.0
mob
SonyEricsson k700i
Guild Wars 2 Beta Key Giveaway

The awesome guys and galls from ArenaNet and NCSoft have decided to send us 100 Guild Wars 2 Beta Weekend 2 Keys to organize a giveaway event for you guys. All of you that are interested to participate in this giveaway event should know that the upcoming Guild Wars 2 beta weekend event is scheduled to start on June 8, 2012.

Giveaway Rules:

Step 1: Register on Gamersbook and Edit your profile (IMPORTANT: Name, Surname, Avatar, Country, etc.

Step 2: Add Guild Wars 2 to your Games List and become a fan of NCSoft and ArenaNet.

Step 3: Like us on Facebook (Gamersbook & Guild Wars 2) and Like/Share or Retweet this message to introduce your friends to our giveaway.

Step 4: In a comment section below, let us know which Class/Race you are going to play in the final version / upcoming beta of Guild Wars 2.

IMPORTANT:

Please note that you can leave only 1 (READ ONE) comment here below so anyone that does a double entry will be automatically disqualified.

SCHEDULE:

All keys will be sent out on June 3, 2012 via e-mail while the community members will be introduced to the list of winners by an article.

LINK

Citat
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Clan u razvoju

Zodijak Capricorn
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 49
OS
Windows 7
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 13.0.1
mob
SonyEricsson k700i
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:

☐ worth ☑ not worth

Zodijak Cancer
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 23430
Zastava
OS
Windows 7
Browser
Chrome 21.0.1180.15
mob
Tel.Me Your.Number
Sve sam pročitao.
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:

☐ worth ☑ not worth

Zodijak Cancer
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 23430
Zastava
OS
Windows 7
Browser
Chrome 21.0.1180.41
mob
Tel.Me Your.Number
Uzeh ključ odavde... deliće još sutra i prekosutra.

http://www.alienwarearena.com/giveaway/guild-wars-two-closed-beta-giveaway
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 15451
Zastava Dorcol
OS
Windows 7
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 3.6.4
mob
Apple iPhone 7
Uzeh ključ odavde... deliće još sutra i prekosutra.

http://www.alienwarearena.com/giveaway/guild-wars-two-closed-beta-giveaway

Jel to ako te odaberu ili dele svima?
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:

☐ worth ☑ not worth

Zodijak Cancer
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 23430
Zastava
OS
Windows 7
Browser
Chrome 21.0.1180.41
mob
Tel.Me Your.Number
Sve lepo piše na toj stranici.
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Legenda foruma

Чувајте Љубав !

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 46770
Zastava Босна
OS
Windows 7
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 14.0.1
mob
Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+
Dobar početak za Guild Wars 2

Guild Wars 2 ne ugrožava vodstvo u žanru MMORPG-ova, no svejedno može srušiti rekord u broju osoba koje su iskušale rani pristup igri

MMORPG Guild Wars i dalje ostaje jedan od najjačih konkurenata World of Warcraftu, a ni drugi nastavak očigledno neće razočarati. Naime, za samu igru se predbilježilo već više od milijun osoba. Uz to, Guild Wars 2 je u trodnevnom ranom pristupu rezerviranom za one koji su već platili za igru zabilježio gotovo pola milijuna igrača.

Točnije, NCSoft otkriva da je Guild Wars 2 u razdoblju od tri dana prije službenog izlaska u jednom trenutku zaigralo 400 tisuća igrača u isto vrijeme, što ujedno pokazuje nevjerojatan interes. Ujedno se radi i o novom svjetskom rekordu broja igrača koji su u isto vrijeme pristupili pre-launch fazi igre.

Službeni datum izlaska Guild Warsa 2 je 28. kolovoz, što znači da su se sretnicima koji igraju već tri dana sada pridružili i ostali, manje nadobudni ljubitelji Guild Warsa.
Viktor Krištić

Izvor: Bug.hr
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Legenda foruma

Чувајте Љубав !

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 46770
Zastava Босна
OS
Windows 7
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 14.0.1
mob
Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+
Guild Wars 2 stabilan

Dečki i cure iz ArenaNeta su se zaista potrudili olakšati igranje i početničke muke u prvoj velikoj navali i na dan izlaska

I dok se uvijek može uputiti ponešto zamjerki svakome MMO-u na tržištu, Guild Wars 2 je unatoč trnovitom startu uspio riješiti tegobe za većinu korisnika, koji sada istražuju ogroman svijet bez većih problema.

U srijedu je već je odrađen kraći downtime, nakon kojeg su igrači nahrupili natrag na servere i nastavili s igranjem bez većih problema, kakve su EU korisnici imali tijekom head-starta. Solidne grafike, ogromnih prostranstava i novim dinamičnim dizajnom istraživanja, zadataka i borbi, Guild Wars 2 je stvorio priličan hype, koji ne slabi nakon prvog vala pozitivnih dojmova ranih igrača. Sve upućuje na to kako je Guild Wars 2 zaista osvježenje koje je MMO zajednica dugo čekala, no pravi ispit za igru stiže tek kada najbrži igrači dosegnu konačnu razinu razvoja likova i "napadnu" end-game sadržaj, bolnu ranu gotovo svakog MMO-a izašlog u proteklih nekoliko godina. Nadajmo se najboljem.
Tonči Jukić

Izvor: Bug.hr
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Idi gore
Stranice:
2 3
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
Trenutno vreme je: 29. Mar 2024, 16:33:20
nazadnapred
Prebaci se na:  

Poslednji odgovor u temi napisan je pre više od 6 meseci.  

Temu ne bi trebalo "iskopavati" osim u slučaju da imate nešto važno da dodate. Ako ipak želite napisati komentar, kliknite na dugme "Odgovori" u meniju iznad ove poruke. Postoje teme kod kojih su odgovori dobrodošli bez obzira na to koliko je vremena od prošlog prošlo. Npr. teme o određenom piscu, knjizi, muzičaru, glumcu i sl. Nemojte da vas ovaj spisak ograničava, ali nemojte ni pisati na teme koje su završena priča.

web design

Forum Info: Banneri Foruma :: Burek Toolbar :: Burek Prodavnica :: Burek Quiz :: Najcesca pitanja :: Tim Foruma :: Prijava zloupotrebe

Izvori vesti: Blic :: Wikipedia :: Mondo :: Press :: Naša mreža :: Sportska Centrala :: Glas Javnosti :: Kurir :: Mikro :: B92 Sport :: RTS :: Danas

Prijatelji foruma: Triviador :: Domaci :: Morazzia :: TotalCar :: FTW.rs :: MojaPijaca :: Pojacalo :: 011info :: Burgos :: Alfaprevod

Pravne Informacije: Pravilnik Foruma :: Politika privatnosti :: Uslovi koriscenja :: O nama :: Marketing :: Kontakt :: Sitemap

All content on this website is property of "Burek.com" and, as such, they may not be used on other websites without written permission.

Copyright © 2002- "Burek.com", all rights reserved. Performance: 0.088 sec za 16 q. Powered by: SMF. © 2005, Simple Machines LLC.