Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:

ConQUIZtador
Trenutno vreme je: 25. Apr 2024, 22:42:47
nazadnapred
Korisnici koji su trenutno na forumu 0 članova i 1 gost pregledaju ovu temu.

Napomena: Govor mržnje, uvrede i svako drugo ponašanje za koje moderatori budu smatrali da narušava ugled i red na forumu - biće sankcionisano.
Idi dole
Stranice:
2  Sve
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
Tema: Glupi fudbaleri  (Pročitano 8498 puta)
13. Jun 2007, 21:54:35
Jet set burekdzija

CS Maniac

Zodijak Sagittarius
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 5699
Zastava Novi Sad Srbija
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Opera 9.20
mob
SonyEricsson k300i
'I'd like to play for an Italian club, like Barcelona' - MARK DRAPER

'It was a big relief off my shoulder.' - PAUL GASCOIGNE

'Football's not just about scoring goals - it's about winning.' - ALAN SHEARER (over there)

'It took a lot of bottle for Tony (Adams) to own up' - IAN WRIGHT on his team mate's admission of alcoholism

'There's no in between - you're either good or bad. We were in between.' - GARY LINEKER

'I never predict anything, and I never will.' - PAUL GASCOIGNE

'I couldn't settle in Italy - it was like living in a foreign country.' - IAN RUSH

'My name is usually the one on the end of people's lips.' - IAN WRIGHT

'All that remains is for a few dots and commas to be crossed' - MITCHELL THOMAS

'Winning doesn't really matter as long as you win.' - VINNY JONES

'He's put on weight and I've lost it, and vice versa.' - RONNIE WHELAN

'He'd no alternative but to make a needless tackle.' - PAUL ELLIOTT

'The opening ceremony was good, although I missed it.' - GRAEME LE SAUX
Interviewer : Which is your favourite commentary team,BBC or ITV?
Graeme Le Saux : Sky.

'He (Steve Walsh) is the type of player who will follow you to every end of the box.' - KERRY DIXON

'I'd rather play in front of a full house than an empty crowd.' - JOHNNY GILES

'Football's not like an electric light - you can't just flick the button and change from slow to quick.' - JOHN GREIG

'I was disappointed to leave Spurs, but quite pleased that I did.' - STEVE PERRYMAN

'I spent four indifferent years at Goodison, but they were great years.' - MARTIN HODGE

'You've got to believe that you're going to win, and I believe that we'll win the World Cup until the final whistle blows and we're knocked out.' - PETER SHILTON

'He's one of those managers you'd give your left leg to play for.' - COLIN COOPER

'I'm not convinced that Scotland will play a typically English game.' - GARETH SOUTHGATE

'We didn't think we'd come here tonight and get any sort of result.' - LES SEALEY

'If there wasn't such a thing as football we'd all be frustrated footballers.' - MICK LYONS

'I can see the carrot at the end of the tunnel.' - STUART PEARCE

'I can't promise anything, but I promise 100%.' - PAUL POWER

'All the Leeds team are 100% behind the manager,but I can't speak for the rest of the squad.' - BRIAN GREENHOFF

'My legs sort of disappeared from nowhere.' - CHRIS WADDLE

'I may have handed in a transfer request, but there is no way that I want to leave this club.' - DAVID EYRES

'She (Eileen Drewery) gives the players a shoulder to talk to.' - NEIL WEBB

'Our consistency's been all over the place' - ANDY HINCHCLIFFE

'I've lost count of the times I've played in that fixture. Each one was a memorable occasion.' - TREVOR STEVEN

'The boss keeps those things up his sleeve, close to his chest' - CRAIG BURLEY
Rob Shepherd : 'Was there a game last season in which Blackburn's season turned around?'
Kevin Gallagher : 'Yes,when we beat Liverpool 2-0.'
Shepherd : 'And was there something in that game which made you think that the season was about to turn round for you?'
Gallagher : 'Well,we scored three goals.'

'It was like the ref had a brand new yellow card and wanted to see if it worked.' - RICHARD RUFUS

'The left foot has helped - it's always been there, but I haven't always had the chance to use it.' - STIG INGE BJORNEBEYE
Credit card application form question : 'What is your position at the company?'
Jason McAteer's (self-confirmed) response : 'Right back.'

'I'm five short [of the Arsenal goalscoring record] - not that I'm counting.' - IAN WRIGHT

'No money in the world can buy a white England shirt.' - ALAN SHEARER

'The manager has given us unbelievable belief.' - PAUL MERSON

'We defended like Trojans.' - MIKE STOWELL

'If you're 0-0 down, there's no-one better to get you back on terms then Ian Wright.' - ROBBIE EARLE

'You don't need balls to play in a cup final.' - STEVE CLARIDGE

'Once you've had a bull terrier, you never want another dog. I've got six bull terriers, a rottweiler and a bulldog.' - JULIAN DICKS

'I always used to put my right boot on first, and then obviously my right sock.' - BARRY VENISON

'Without being too harsh on David Beckham, he cost us the match.' - IAN WRIGHT

'If it's not a contract I want then I won't sign it. That's not a threat.' - ROY KEANE

'I can't even remember when the Seventies was.' - ROBBIE KEANE

'The groin's been a little sore but after the semi-final I put it to the back of my head.' - MICHAEL HUGHES

'I've had 14 bookings this season - 8 of which were my fault, but 7 of which were disputable' - PAUL GASCOIGNE

'If Gabriel Amato's shot had gone in, the result could have been different' - GIOVANNI VAN BRONCKHORST

'If, since the start, I'd played well and put in some good matches it would all have been too simple.' - NICOLAS ANELKA

'I was born in Newcastle and I've played for Newcastle Schoolboys all my life.' - DENNIS TUEART

'I've never wanted to leave. I'm here for the rest of my life, and hopefully after that as well.' - ALAN SHEARER

'I dreamt of playing for a club like Manchester United, and now here I am at Liverpool.' - SANDER WESTERVELD

'Leeds is a great club and it's been my home for years, even though I live in Middlesbrough.' - JONATHAN WOODGATE

'My motivation and my back no longer exist.' - MARTIN DAHLIN
Interviewer : 'Would it be fair to describe you as a volatile player?'
DAVID BECKHAM : 'Well, I can play in the centre, on the right and occasionally on the left side.'

'Germany are a very difficult team to play...they had 11 internationals out there today.' - STEVE LOMAS

'Paul Scholes - the most complete mental player I've ever seen.' - BEN THORNLEY

'...the ball went over mine and Colin Calderwood's heads and who should be there at the far post but yours truly - Alan Shearer.' - COLIN HENDRY

'I was alone up front, with Danny Murphy playing between me, myself and the midfield.' - MICHAEL OWEN

'In football, you don’t really know what is going on but we will worry about that when it happens.' - NEIL SULLIVAN

'I'm as happy as I can be - but I have been happier.' - UGO EHIOGU

'Maybe the mistakes have looked worse because they led to goals.' - IAN WALKER

'It will be a difficult couple of days. It's difficult now and it will be difficult tomorrow.' - GARY NEVILLE

'I find the growing intervention by the football authorities in strictly footballing matters a rather worrying trend.' - KENNY CUNNINGHAM

'I would not be bothered if we lost every game as long as we won the league.' - MARK VIDUKA

'You can't do better than a goal on your first start.' - BOBBY ZAMORA

'At times they don't like you to kick them and they feel you're not allowed to kick them.' - ALAN SHEARER

'One point from an away game is no longer considered a victory.' - PETTER RUDI

'The pace of the game between first team and reserves is like night and day.' - MAURICE MALPAS

'If you don't believe you can win, there is no point in getting out of bed at the end of the day.' - NEVILLE SOUTHALL

'I took a whack on my left ankle, but something told me it was my right.' - LEE HENDRIE

'It’s different - it’s not the same' - RYAN GIGGS

'The Brazilians were South American, and the Ukranians will be more European.' - PHIL NEVILLE

'If you never concede a goal, you're going to win more games than you lose' - BOBBY MOORE

'Left alone with our own heads on, we can be pretty mental' - TONY ADAMS

'Alex Ferguson is the best manager I've ever had at this level. Well, he's the only manager I've actually had at this level. But he's the best manager I've ever had.' - DAVID BECKHAM

'One accusation you can't throw at me is that I've always done my best.' - ALAN SHEARER

'Sometimes in football you have to score goals' - THIERRY HENRY

'We all know that promotion is the carrot at the end of the tunnel' - MARK YARDLEY

'I don't make predictions. I never have done and I never will do.' - IAN WRIGHT

'My parents have been there for me, ever since I was about 7' - DAVID BECKHAM

'You usually like to play promoted sides around Christmas. They have got two lungs at the moment.' - PAUL MERSON

'I faxed a transfer request to the club at the beginning of the week, but let me state that I don't want to leave Leicester.' - STAN COLLYMORE

'I definitely want Brooklyn to be christened, but I don't know into what religion yet.' - DAVID BECKHAM

'There's no way the future's over for Martin Keown, Tony Adams or David Seaman.' - ALAN SHEARER

'As a striker, you are either in a purple patch or struggling. At the moment, I'm somewhere in between.' - BOB TAYLOR

'We lost because we didn't win.' - RONALDO

'There's a rat in the camp throwing a spanner in the works' - CHRIS CATTLIN

'It was like deja vu all over again.' - SHAKA HISLOP

'I was surprised, but I always say nothing surprises me in football.' - LES FERDINAND

'I was watching the Blackburn game on TV on Sunday when it flashed on the screen that George (Ndah) had scored in the first minute at Birmingham. My first reaction was to ring him up. Then I remembered he was out there playing' - ADE AKINBIYI

'He's different, like every manager, I suppose' - UGO EHIOGU

'Second best is not good enough really. Although if someone turned around now and said 'you will be promoted, but you will come in second' then I would take it.' - STEVE HOWEY

'He'll be the leader in the tool kit' - ROBBIE EARLE

'I have a good record there. Played one, won one, and hopefully it will be the same after Saturday.' - STEVEN GERRARD

'We have to be careful not to let our game not be the game we know it should be.' - PAUL INCE

'If you make the right decision, it’s normally going to be the correct one.' - DAVE BEASANT

'At least it was a victory and at least we won.' - BOBBY MOORE

'This is the one-off occasion and you can't get any bigger occasion than that' - BRYAN ROBSON

'Everything in our favour was against us' - DANNY BLANCHFLOWER

'That's a question mark everyone's asking' - BRUCE GROBBELLAR

'We could be putting the hammer in Luton's coffin' - RAY WILKINS

'You can only do as well as what you have done' - BRYAN ROBSON

'Football's all about 90 minutes' - GLENN HODDLE

'It feels like winning the cup final, if that's what it feels like.' - GRAHAM HAWKINS

'If you stand still there is only one way to go, and that's backwards.' - PETER SHILTON

'You only get one opportunity of an England debut' - ALAN SHEARER

'Both sets of defenders are doing well for Deportivo' - MICK MARTIN

'The championship is the carrot at the end of the championship' - TONY COTTEE

'That was in the past - we’re in the future now' - DAVID BECKHAM

'It was a game of two halves, literally.' - CHRIS POWELL

'It's a no-win game for us. Although I suppose we can win by winning.' - GARY DOHERTY

'I was both surprised and delighted to take the armband for both legs.' - GARY O'NEIL

'I was really surprised when the FA knocked on my doorbell' - MICHAEL OWEN

'What we have to do is put our teeth into the Premiership.' - PETER SCHMEICHEL

'Wayne Rooney can go all the way to the top if he keeps his head firmly on the ground' - DAVID UNSWORTH

'He managed to make a good hash of it in the end' - NIALL QUINN

'The manager could not even talk to us at the interval - he said we were bad.' - JOHN TERRY

'It's great to get the first trophy under the bag' - MICHAEL OWEN

'I thought from start to finish we really started well' - JOHN HARTSON

'I've always been a childhood Liverpool fan, even when I was a kid' - HARRY KEWELL

'It’s going to be difficult for me - I've never had to learn a language and now I do.' - DAVID BECKHAM

'He’s started anticipating what’s going to happen before it’s even happened' - GRAEME LE SAUX

'We seem to be a side that if we don't score we get beat' - JASON MCATEER

'In the last ten minutes I was breathing out of my arse' - CLINTON MORRISON

'It's not just the manager who makes the decision, it's the player who makes the decision. They both decide fifty-fifty to make a decision.' - RUUD VAN NISTELROOY

'Over the years a lot of great players have left United - I'm sure the same will happen to me one day.' - ROY KEANE

'The stars above Italian clubs' badges shows you how many times they have won the Gazetta' - DAVID JAMES

'I thought from start to finish we really started well.' - JOHN HARTSON

'They was given as good as they got' - JOHN TERRY

'There is a smear campaign against me with facts, which are not true' - TONI POLSTER

'Jцrg Berger is such a good coach, he had even saved the Titanic' - JAN AAGE FJORTOFT

'Now the world is my lobster' - KEITH O'NEILL
IP sačuvana
social share

Pogledaj profil Skype

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Prijatelj foruma
Svedok stvaranja istorije

Само ти...У моме срцу си...

Zodijak Pisces
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 15336
Zastava Srbija
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 2.0.0.4
mob
Nokia 6303
That was in the past - we’re in the future now' - DAVID BECKHAM    Smile

immposible is nothing  Smile
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil WWW

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Jet set burekdzija

Budi realan,trazi nemoguce.

Zodijak Scorpio
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 6645
Zastava Južnoprugaš
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla K-Meleon 1.1
mob
Nokia E65

Smile
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Jet set burekdzija

CS Maniac

Zodijak Sagittarius
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 5699
Zastava Novi Sad Srbija
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Opera 9.20
mob
SonyEricsson k300i
'I'd like to play for an Italian club, like Barcelona' - MARK DRAPER  Smile
IP sačuvana
social share

Pogledaj profil Skype

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Udaljen sa foruma
Jet set burekdzija

Ilic kapiten, jedan je Ilic kapiten!!!

Zodijak Scorpio
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 8422
Zastava Mladenovac - Srbija
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 2.0.0.4
mob
Samsung X 680
Mnogo dobra tema
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil WWW

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Poznata licnost

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 3167
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 2.0.0.4
mob
Apple 
tema zagarantovana vecitom uspehu , jer ce bisera fudbalersih uvek biti  Smile
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Zvezda u usponu

Burek zajebant

Zodijak Aquarius
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 1546
Zastava Sarajevo
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 2.0.0.4
mob
Samsung sgh e720
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Jet set burekdzija

Budi realan,trazi nemoguce.

Zodijak Scorpio
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 6645
Zastava Južnoprugaš
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla K-Meleon 1.1
mob
Nokia E65
ahhahahaahahhahahahahhahahahah ahhaahahah Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Krajnje beznadezan

Live free or die like a rabbit!

Zodijak Cancer
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 13279
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 2.0.0.4
mob
Nokia 6681-7710
That was in the past - we’re in the future now' - DAVID BECKHAM    Smile

immposible is nothing  Smile

Smile
Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
IP sačuvana
social share
They shouldn't have put me in the water,if they didn't want me to make waves!
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Jet set burekdzija

CS Maniac

Zodijak Sagittarius
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 5699
Zastava Novi Sad Srbija
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Opera 9.20
mob
SonyEricsson k300i
IP sačuvana
social share

Pogledaj profil Skype

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Idi gore
Stranice:
2  Sve
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
Trenutno vreme je: 25. Apr 2024, 22:42:47
nazadnapred
Prebaci se na:  

Poslednji odgovor u temi napisan je pre više od 6 meseci.  

Temu ne bi trebalo "iskopavati" osim u slučaju da imate nešto važno da dodate. Ako ipak želite napisati komentar, kliknite na dugme "Odgovori" u meniju iznad ove poruke. Postoje teme kod kojih su odgovori dobrodošli bez obzira na to koliko je vremena od prošlog prošlo. Npr. teme o određenom piscu, knjizi, muzičaru, glumcu i sl. Nemojte da vas ovaj spisak ograničava, ali nemojte ni pisati na teme koje su završena priča.

web design

Forum Info: Banneri Foruma :: Burek Toolbar :: Burek Prodavnica :: Burek Quiz :: Najcesca pitanja :: Tim Foruma :: Prijava zloupotrebe

Izvori vesti: Blic :: Wikipedia :: Mondo :: Press :: Naša mreža :: Sportska Centrala :: Glas Javnosti :: Kurir :: Mikro :: B92 Sport :: RTS :: Danas

Prijatelji foruma: Triviador :: Domaci :: Morazzia :: TotalCar :: FTW.rs :: MojaPijaca :: Pojacalo :: 011info :: Burgos :: Alfaprevod

Pravne Informacije: Pravilnik Foruma :: Politika privatnosti :: Uslovi koriscenja :: O nama :: Marketing :: Kontakt :: Sitemap

All content on this website is property of "Burek.com" and, as such, they may not be used on other websites without written permission.

Copyright © 2002- "Burek.com", all rights reserved. Performance: 0.103 sec za 16 q. Powered by: SMF. © 2005, Simple Machines LLC.