Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:

ConQUIZtador
Trenutno vreme je: 05. Jun 2024, 03:09:50
nazadnapred
Korisnici koji su trenutno na forumu 0 članova i 0 gostiju pregledaju ovu temu.
Idi dole
Stranice:
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
Tema: Pro evolution soccer 7  (Pročitano 726 puta)
07. Avg 2007, 23:42:07
Jet set burekdzija

Memento Mori

Zodijak Capricorn
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 7891
Zastava
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Opera 9.21
Otvorena je tema o fifi 08 pa evo da otvorim iz novi PES koji je od nas samo 2 meseca

Let's face it: at the time of this preview, soccer is at its raging fever pitch. Germany's out, although Miroslav Klose is looking like he's going to get the Golden Shoe, unless Henry obliterates Gianluigi Buffon's incredible goalkeeping skills in Olympiastadion during the final. In the meantime, FIFA has just announced the nominees for the Golden Ball, and all of the aforementioned players are on the list. I'm not Italian, but my girlfriend is, and I now proudly possess an Azzurri jersey, since appropriately, the US tied with the Italians in the only game in which Buffon gave up a point (thanks, Zaccardo, for relieving the tension in my relationship!). Not that any of you care about that element of my personal life, but it goes a way to say: everyone's eyes are on Berlin on July 9th. But what about afterwards? At least in the US, all of the newfound soccer fans in this year's wave of World Cup fever need something to play. Enter Winning Eleven: Pro Evolution Soccer 2007.

Keeping in the tradition of the franchise's excessively long titles, but bridging the gap between the North American/Japanese title (WE) and the European title (PES) of essentially the same game, PES 07 (because Americans like years in their sports titles) looks to capitalize even more on the post-World Cup Johnny-Come-Latelies in the US. Sure, most newbie soccer fans will float toward FIFA, in part due to its licensed club teams and EA's brand recognition. But eventually, they will find their way over to the Konami side of the pitch. So, with that having been said, I got the chance to play more PES 07 than I did at the Konami E3 booth.

It's actually the same build I played at E3, but there's a huge difference between playing it on four hours of sleep with DDR and a deafening trailer for Metal Gear Solid 4 in the background and kicking it in my cubicle with the sound turned up. Basically, I got to play it for more than a few minutes against a hapless opponent, and playing against the AI in depth really showed off what's different.

Make no mistake about it: some real face time with PES 07 shows off a much richer experience, even if it's still early in the visuals department. Much of the touted features that were promised in the press release need to be experienced for more than five minutes in the middle of a loud convention center. Indeed, Konami has secured authentic licensed kits for several countries, including England, Holland, Sweden, Italy, and Argentina. That means that the same jerseys and fonts that you'll find the Italians wearing against the French in the final will be the same in the game, and unlike WE 9, the team numbers are correct. It's still unconfirmed what roster updates the final product will have, but after the additions of Chelsea and Arsenal in the current game, (again) I'm praying that the Premiership has given its blessings to allow Konami to use all of its clubs. It's probably my bias toward the Premier League (no offense, Bundesliga and Ligue 1 fans), but it's totally what I want to see. In the meantime, the sneak peek at the authentic team outfits is a welcome one for now.

In regard to gameplay, it was tougher to tell the difference when I was pwning some poor bastard on the pitch at E3 with a crowd waiting behind me to play. However, up against the razor-sharp AI, I could. To make a weird analogy, it's as if I, the American writer, were the US national team, and it's like going from beating up most of CONCACAF (AKA my co-workers) to facing off against the rest of the world in the Cup (international gamers and journalists). It's much harder. Basically, the CPU is even smarter and tougher than before.
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Veteran foruma
Jet set burekdzija

Ideje i smeh će spasiti svet... ♫

Zodijak Libra
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 8225
Zastava Beograd
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Opera 9.22
mob
Samsung Galaxy S2
Zabagovao si se..  Postoji tema o PES-u 7 koji se ne zove tako već PES 2008
Evo teme: http://forum.burek.com/index.php/topic,250027.0.html

« Poslednja izmena: 07. Avg 2007, 23:55:23 od 3EBC »
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil Twitter

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Veteran foruma
Krajnje beznadezan

OK...idemo dalje...

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 11512
Zastava
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 2.0.0.6
Da...nisu potrebne dve teme o ovoj takozvanoj "igri"... Smile
IP sačuvana
social share
Smile
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Idi gore
Stranice:
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
Trenutno vreme je: 05. Jun 2024, 03:09:50
nazadnapred
Prebaci se na:  
Upozorenje:ova tema je zaključana!
Samo administratori i moderatori mogu odgovoriti.
web design

Forum Info: Banneri Foruma :: Burek Toolbar :: Burek Prodavnica :: Burek Quiz :: Najcesca pitanja :: Tim Foruma :: Prijava zloupotrebe

Izvori vesti: Blic :: Wikipedia :: Mondo :: Press :: Naša mreža :: Sportska Centrala :: Glas Javnosti :: Kurir :: Mikro :: B92 Sport :: RTS :: Danas

Prijatelji foruma: Triviador :: Domaci :: Morazzia :: TotalCar :: FTW.rs :: MojaPijaca :: Pojacalo :: 011info :: Burgos :: Alfaprevod

Pravne Informacije: Pravilnik Foruma :: Politika privatnosti :: Uslovi koriscenja :: O nama :: Marketing :: Kontakt :: Sitemap

All content on this website is property of "Burek.com" and, as such, they may not be used on other websites without written permission.

Copyright © 2002- "Burek.com", all rights reserved. Performance: 0.062 sec za 15 q. Powered by: SMF. © 2005, Simple Machines LLC.