Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:

ConQUIZtador
Trenutno vreme je: 25. Apr 2024, 03:44:10
nazadnapred
Korisnici koji su trenutno na forumu 0 članova i 1 gost pregledaju ovu temu.
Idi dole
Stranice:
2  Sve
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
Tema: e-mail Toyota award prevara  (Pročitano 8236 puta)
26. Jun 2007, 12:52:51
Veteran foruma
Krajnje beznadezan

Nemam ništa, al' za Srpsku dajem sve!

Zodijak Aries
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 10242
Zastava Pale - Republika Srpska
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 2.0.0.4
mob
Samsung S7220
Rijec je o prevari. Covjek dnevno salje hiljade e-maila, sirom svijeta. Mozda ste jedan nasli u vasem inboxu.

Evo kako izgleda:

e-mail 01:

THE LOTTERY DEPARTMENT
TOYOTA CAR PROMOTIONS
HAANDVERKERVEJ 8,1
DK-9000 AALBORG
CVR-NR. 25554493

PRIZE...AWARD

This is to inform you that you have been selected for a cash prize of
Ł250,000.00{Two Hundred and Fifty Thousand Pounds Sterling}
and a brand new toyota car (Toyota Prius) International programs
held on the 1th June. 2007 in the London Uk.
Description Of New Toyota Car to be Shipped to you.

New Toyota Car :......................Year 2006 Model
COLOUR OF CAR:.......................White
MODEL:...............................Toyota Prius hybrid
Manual
ENGINE TYPE:.........................1973cc 4-cylinder
POWER:...............................145bhp
TRANSMISSIONS:.....................Five-speed manual
FUEL TYPE:................................Hybrid Gas/Electric

The selection process was carried out through random selection in our
computerized email selection system(ess) from a database of over 10 email
addresses drawn from all the continents of the world.

This Toyota car Lottery is approved by the British Gaming Board and also
Licensed by the The International Association of Gaming Regulators (IAGR).
This promotional car lottery is the tenth of its kind and we intend to sensitize
the public.

To begin the processing of your prize you are to contact your claims officer
through our accredited Prize Transfer agents as stated below:

Mr. Parcel Cole
Haandvaerkervej 8,1 DK-9000 Aalborg
United Kingdom
PHONE:+447045713518
Official Email: claimsofficer_toyotalottery227@yahoo.co.uk
When contacting him, please provide him with your secret pin code tyt4234bg and
your reference number 6y2006udx.You are also advised to provide him with the
under listed information as soon as possible:

CLAIMS REQUIREMENTS:

1. Name in full
2. Address
3. Nationality
4. Age
5. Sex
6. Occupation
7. Phone/Fax
8. Present Country

If you do not contact your claims agent within 7 working days of this
notification,your winnings would be revoked. Winners are advised to keep their

winning details/information from the public to avoid fraudulent claim
(IMPORTANT)pending the transfer/claim by Winner.

Accept my hearty congratulations once again!

Regards
Mr Parcel cole .
Lottery Manager

e-mail 02: (nakon slanja vasih podataka na navedenu adresu)

HE LOTTERY DEPARTMENT
TOYOTA CAR PROMOTIONS
HAANDVERKERVEJ 8,1
DK-9000 AALBORG
CVR-NR. 25554493
NAME, xxxxx  xxxxxx
DATE, 25th JUNE 2007

SWIFT COURIER  DELIVERY READY AND APPROVED.

We received your Address informations and  after carefully verification of it, I wish to inform you  that the sum of Ł250.000.00( Two Hundred And Fifty Thounsand Pounds sterling ) and a brand new TOYOTA PRIUS HYBRID CAR has been approved for immediate remittance to you since you furnish us with your account details and the accounts department has been informed to initiate the Swift Courier Delivery of your Cheque of Ł250.000.00 (Two Hundred And Fifty Thounsand Pounds sterling  )and also a car, Open Cheque to your stated Address:  :   xxxxxx xxxxxx Pale, Serb citizen, (Tel)+38765xxxxxx (Mol)+38757xxxxxx

In effect to this Delivery you will have to get a sworn Affidavit of truth and claims from the Transfield Chambers UK............The Sworn Affidavit of Truth and Claims will be use to document your file with Toyota Lotto  for furture Refrence (Major use of  it is to certify the Public that Toyota  lotto  make payment to our winners)

HIGH COURT OF JUSTICE LONDON UK.
Barrister in Charge.
Barrister Henry Slater Jr (QC).
Address:25 bridge Street ,Staines Middlesex TW10 8TP United Kingdon.
Email:barr.henryslaterco2@yahoo.co.uk
Tel:+4470-4570-8079
Contact  via E-mail.

As soon the document is present to this office we will take off to Deliver your Cheque Via DHL immediately.

Once again Congratulations!

Mr Parcel Cole.
Claims Officer.
Toyota Lotto

Online coordinator for  TOYOTA  MEGA JACKPOT PROMO
Copyright Š 2007  TOYOTA  MEGA JACKPOT Lottery Promotion

e-mail 03: (ja sam poslao broj svog racuna u banci i rekao da mi pothitno uplate nagradu Smiley A ha! Traze pare, placanje troskova... )

Attn:

xxxxxxx xxxxxxx

I Am Barr. Henry Slater (From the Tanfield Charmbers UK.)

In the light of this day today Dated 25th June 2007 in your Request of an Sworn Affidavit of Truth and Claims For winner of the Great Toyota Lottery Program (GTLP), your Required Ducument we be made......

Requirements Needed.

Name in full:
Complete Address:
Tel/fax if any:
Next Of kin:
Date of Birth:

And this Ducument will cost you 680(six hundred and eighty pounds stelings) After Tax, and will be paid by Western Union Money Transfer before ducument will be given out  Via DHL.....

You are to provide this informations Immediately as you recieve this mail.But before i allow you make payment i will want to get a comfirmation from the lottery house to know if really  you are a winner of the lottery.I will give  you an Update mail...

Once Again Congratulations!!!

Hot line:+4470-4570-8079

Have a  Blissful day.

Barr. Henry Slater Jr(QC).

e-mail 04: (nakon mog odbijanja da im bilo sta platim, i da mi od nagrade odbiju ta sredstva, stize sledece...)

Attn:

You have indeed won the prize, you should be in possession of the approval declaration showing that your funds has already been approved, keep it well and do not loose it.

TOYOTA COMPANY is a sponsor of online sweepstakes and it gives away prizes in amounts of up to Two Hundred and Fifty Thousand Pounds with a Car monthly. TOYOTA COMPANY makes up to Fifty two million pounds a year of raffle tickets and online programs. This a program aimed at the international network to make TOYOTA LOTTERY known worldwide.

You have won this prize and to claim it, your win has to be legalized; the charges are Six Hundred and Eighty pounds.  What I do is that I first of all collect your approval documents from TOYOTA LOTTERY, then go to court with your form/documents pay for the legalization and then return with the legalized documents to TOYOTA LOTTERY to hand them over for endorsement and they instruct their bank to payout the prize already in the bank awaiting transfer. Going back and forth these offices cost money and so also does the legalization, I have totalled it up to Six Hundred and Eighty pounds. Once I receive the charges from you I will proceed to legalizing your claim.
This process is to establish a legal link between you and the winning email address, being that an email address is not an accepted signature of identification the Truth and Sworn Affidavit will establish a connection thereby ruling out a case of double claiming and also securing your win to your name, only then will TOYOTA LOTTERY pay out the prize.

Upon submitting the documents to TOYOTA LOTTERY, I have to show the proof of the payment I received from you because if they have any reason to believe that I was lenient (bribed) to any of the winners, it would seem that I had something to do with them winning and this could lead to immediate disqualification. I hope you understand, there are costs to cover in legalizing your claim and I can't cover it for you.

Assuring you of our best services at all times.

HIGH COURT OF JUSTICE LONDON UK.
Barrister in Charge.
Barrister Henry Slater Jr (QC).
Address:25 bridge Street ,Staines Middlesex TW10 8TP United Kingdon.
Email:barr.henryslaterco2@yahoo.co.uk
Tel:+4470-4570-8079
Contact  via E-mail.

This e-mail, including attachments, may include confidential and/or proprietary information, and may be used only by the person or entity to which it is addressed. If the reader of this e-mail is not the intended recipient or his or her authorized agent, the reader is hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by replying to this message and delete this e-mail immediately.

... i tu se prica zavrsava... Usledio je moj odgovor, kako Srbina tesko mogu za*ebati kad su pare u pitanju, jer ih nema.  Smile

Uporedjujuci e-mailove mozete vidjeti da se grad Aalborg nalazi ne u Njemackoj, nego u Velikoj Britaniji.
Citat
Mr. Parcel Cole
Haandvaerkervej 8,1 DK-9000 Aalborg
United Kingdom

... zatim, cesljajuci net, nailazim na ovo:

419 Scam Example: "TOYOTA CAR PROMOTIONS"

"TOYOTA CAR PROMOTIONS" is a fake lottery scam run by Nigerian gang abusing the name of the car company. Similar scams exists under the names "HONDA CAR LOTTERY" and "BMW Land Car Lottery".

Znaci crnje varaju zapadnjake...  Smile

------------------------------------------

WHOIS details for sending network (IP 192.116.99.131):
Gilat is a satellite uplink provider in Israel with many customers in Nigeria.

inetnum:      192.116.99.0 - 192.116.99.255
netname:      GILAT-SATCOM-BLOCK-14
descr:        Gilat-Satcom
remarks:      For abuse issues related to Gilat, email abuse-gilat@012.net.il
admin-c:      GS3350-RIPE
tech-c:       GS3350-RIPE
mnt-by:       AS9116-MNT
mnt-lower:    AS9116-MNT
source:       RIPE # Filtered

role:           Gilat Support
address:        Gilat Satcom
address:        21D Yagia Kapaim st. Petach-Tikva, Israel
phone:          +972 3 9255000
fax-no:         +972 3 9217938
admin-c:        DR5299-RIPE
admin-c:        GE2074-RIPE
tech-c:         DR5299-RIPE
tech-c:         GE2074-RIPE
remarks:        trouble:      abuse-gilat@012.net.il
nic-hdl:        GS3350-RIPE
mnt-by:         AS9116-MNT
source:         RIPE # Filtered
abuse-mailbox:  abuse-gilat@012.net.il

% Information related to '192.116.64.0/18AS9116'

route:        192.116.64.0/18
descr:        Goldenlines
remarks:      For addressing issues, email lir@linux.goldenlines.net.il
remarks:      For abuse issues, email abuse@012.net.il
origin:       AS9116
mnt-by:       AS9116-MNT
source:       RIPE # Filtered
IP sačuvana
social share

Svi kalendari drevnog naroda Maja završavaju se za dvije i po godine, kao da svijeta posle toga neće ni biti...
Pogledaj profil WWW

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Poznata licnost

Here I am, on the road again...

Zodijak Scorpio
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 3818
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Opera 9.20
mob
HTC Touch Pro
ma nemoj to pricati
bas bi volio znati kolki kreten moras biti pa pomisliti da ce ti neko tek tako pokloniti 250000 funti Smile
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil WWW GTalk Skype

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Veteran foruma
Krajnje beznadezan

Zodijak Aries
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 10242
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 2.0.0.4
mob
Samsung S7220
Mislis da im se ne isplati trud? Ne brigaj, uzimaju oni sigurno. Gore su trazili 680 (six hundred and eighty pounds stelings), to je preko 800 evra. Elem svasta sam ja tu ceprkao i pricao, na kraju se fino zabavio. Vama sam ovo iznio samo u par crtica.
IP sačuvana
social share

Svi kalendari drevnog naroda Maja završavaju se za dvije i po godine, kao da svijeta posle toga neće ni biti...
Pogledaj profil WWW

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Poznata licnost

Zodijak Scorpio
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 3818
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Opera 9.20
mob
HTC Touch Pro
aalborg je u danskoj
IP sačuvana
social share

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Veteran foruma
Superstar foruma

Life iz simple, make choices and don't look back

Zodijak
Pol
Poruke 50236
Zastava
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 1.5.0.12
nikad se nisam vodio politikom da su ovce za sisanje,ali kad je nesto ocigledno toliko,onda onaj ko je stvarno0 skrenuo ce da im uplati kes...
IP sačuvana
social share
Od kada su fenicani izmislili novac pitanje zahvalnosti je za mene reseno
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Veteran foruma
Krajnje beznadezan

Zodijak Aries
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 10242
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 2.0.0.4
mob
Samsung S7220
aalborg je u danskoj
U pravu si, ne znam iz kog razloga sam otisao na Njemacku...  Smile

Svrha postavljanja ove teme je prije svega obrazovnog karaktera. Mnogi ce googlati da bi pronasli nesto o ovome. Mnoge ce zagolicati, kao sto je mene zagolicalo, pa ce ici dalje i dalje... ali bar kod nas, bez obzira i da povjerujemo u ovo, skoro da nema onih koji bi platili preko 800 evra. Namjerno sam isao naprijed da vidim sta ce traziti od mene. Naravno da sam bio malo nesiguran u "scam" kad sam dobio prvi e-mail. Poruka je napisana vrlo kulturno...
IP sačuvana
social share

Pogledaj profil WWW

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Poznata licnost

Zodijak Scorpio
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 3818
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Opera 9.20
mob
HTC Touch Pro
ovce su za sisanje
zato nemojte biti ovce
IP sačuvana
social share

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Svakodnevni prolaznik

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 407
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 2.0.0.4
mob
SonyEricsson K810i
Ja dobio za BMW jos pre dva meseca. Bilo je samo delete.  Smile Mislim, ja da nekad nesto da dobijem na lutriji, svasta! Smile
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Zodijak
Pol
Poruke 1
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 2.0.0.7
E, derani, paz'te 'vamo: cini se da je u medjuvremenu taj barrister henry slater diplomirao pravo.  sad se predstavlja kao advokat i zastupa jednog na smrt bolesnog amera, koji hoce da me opunomoci da raspolazem s njegovih 7 i pol miliona dolara i razdelim ih - pre nego on umre i mazne mu ih familija - u dobrotvorne svrhe, a sebi zadrzim 20%.  Jos ne znam kakva je igra posredi, ali mi navodno koliko sutra salje sredjena dokumenta da stupim u kontakt sa First Investment Bank u Londonu sa njegovom adresom i potpisom, sa cim bih trebao da se zadovoljim i prestanem zanovetati da mi posalje vebsajt gde mogu da vidim njegov profil.  Nije mi samo jasno da su toliki paceri, pa ne provere sa pravopisnom mashinom tekstove koje mi salju, engleski znam malo bolje od njih.  Izgleda da sam talican, jer su me pokusali i prevozati tipovi iz spanske lutrije gde sam kao dobio 615 miliona evra, koje mi isporucuju cim uplatim dve i pol hiljade evra za transfer.  Ja ih nazvao i kazao da dolazim sutra u madrid avionom i u Santander banci da cu da podignem pare licno, a stizem sa policijom da me stiti do aerodroma u povratku s tolikim parama, pa m onda poslao interpol preko nemacke policiji i pohapsilo ih. . .  Sad cu i ovome da skinem glavu, jer imam veze na BBC-ju, na njihovu sam nesrecu jos i novinar. . .  Ajde, cuvajte se! Lepo mi rece nemacki policajac/inspektor u intervjuu za radio: Niko vam na zapadu nikad nece nista dati za dzaba!
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Zodijak
Pol
Poruke 1
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Internet Explorer 6.0
i am james john register as a member base on the instruction but no indication show that i am accepted as a member.  for me to be sure that i am now a member i ask for a confermation to my email. murphyjay2007@yahoo. com.
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Idi gore
Stranice:
2  Sve
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
Trenutno vreme je: 25. Apr 2024, 03:44:10
nazadnapred
Prebaci se na:  
Upozorenje:ova tema je zaključana!
Samo administratori i moderatori mogu odgovoriti.
web design

Forum Info: Banneri Foruma :: Burek Toolbar :: Burek Prodavnica :: Burek Quiz :: Najcesca pitanja :: Tim Foruma :: Prijava zloupotrebe

Izvori vesti: Blic :: Wikipedia :: Mondo :: Press :: Naša mreža :: Sportska Centrala :: Glas Javnosti :: Kurir :: Mikro :: B92 Sport :: RTS :: Danas

Prijatelji foruma: Triviador :: Domaci :: Morazzia :: TotalCar :: FTW.rs :: MojaPijaca :: Pojacalo :: 011info :: Burgos :: Alfaprevod

Pravne Informacije: Pravilnik Foruma :: Politika privatnosti :: Uslovi koriscenja :: O nama :: Marketing :: Kontakt :: Sitemap

All content on this website is property of "Burek.com" and, as such, they may not be used on other websites without written permission.

Copyright © 2002- "Burek.com", all rights reserved. Performance: 0.079 sec za 16 q. Powered by: SMF. © 2005, Simple Machines LLC.