Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:

ConQUIZtador
nazadnapred
Korisnici koji su trenutno na forumu 0 članova i 1 gost pregledaju ovu temu.
Idi dole
Stranice:
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
Tema: Damping.A NEW trojan on Symbian OS  (Pročitano 1502 puta)
05. Mar 2005, 17:10:28
Administrator
Capo di tutti capi

Underpromise; overdeliver.

Zodijak Gemini
Pol Muškarac
Poruke Odustao od brojanja
Zastava 44°49′N - 20°29′E
mob
Apple iPhone 6s
Damping.A NEW trojan on Symbian OS                

DO NOT INSTALL FOLLOWING FILES IF YOU FOUND THEM :
Fscaller3.2Crack7610.sis or vir.sis

F-Secure says it’s received a sample of new Symbian trojan that’s different enough to warrant a new name - Dampig.A, a trojan-born SIS file masked as a crack of version 3.2 of the FSCaller application.

The good news is the menu app isn’t disabled, so users can use their phones to download disinfect programs.The Cabir variants don’t start automatically, “but some of the applications that are replaced with Cabir executables, such as Messaging application, will be most likely called and thus executed by the user,” says F-Secure.

Dampig.A is a malicious SIS file dropper, that pretends to be a crack for version 3.2 of FSCaller application. The Dampig.A disables some system applications and third party file managers and installs several variants of Cabir worm on the phone. The Dampig.A trojan disables Bluetooth UI, system file manager, Messaging application and phone book on the infected handheld. Also the Dampig.A will corrupt the uninstallation information in the system installer, so that it cannot be uninstalled without being disinfected first.

The menu application is not disabled, so the user is able to use his phone, and download Anti-Virus to disinfect the phone without any special tool. None of the Cabir variants installed on the phone will start automatically, but some of the applications that are replaced with Cabir executables, such as Messaging application, will be most likely called and thus executed by the user. All of the Cabir variants worm dropped by Dampig.A are already detected. So the Dampig.A is already detected and stopped without need for updated Anti-Virus database. Please note, that even as the FSCaller application that Dampig.A prenteds to crack, has similar name to our product naming. It has nothing to do with F-Secure. FSCaller is software made by SymbianWare OHG in Germany.

Disinfection

Kill the Cabir variants that are currently running in the system:

1. Press menu button until you get a list of running applications
2. Kill all applications that look suspicious by pressing 'C' button

F-Secure Mobile Anti-Virus will detect the installed Cabir variants and delete the worm components. After deleting worm files you can delete go to application manager and uninstall the Fscaller3.2Crack7610.sis

If your phone is infected with some Cabir variant and you cannot install files over bluetooth, you can download F-Secure Mobile Anti-Virus directly to your phone.

1. Open web browser on the phone
2. Go to http://mobile.f-secure.com
3. Select link "Download F-Secure Mobile Anti-Virus" and then select phone model
4. Download the file and select open after download
5. Install F-Secure Mobile Anti-Virus
6. Go to applications menu and start Anti-Virus
7. Activate Anti-Virus and scan all files

DETAILS

Installation to system When installed Dampig.A will replace most common third party file managers, and key system applications with non-functional versions.

Spreading in Fscaller3.2Crack7610.sis or vir.sis

Payload Disables following applications

Bluetooth UI
Camera
FExplorer
Messaging
Phonebook
SmartFileManager
Smartmovie
SystemExplorer
UltraMP3
IP sačuvana
social share
Pobednik, pre svega.

Napomena: Moje privatne poruke, icq, msn, yim, google talk i mail ne sluze za pruzanje tehnicke podrske ili odgovaranje na pitanja korisnika. Za sva pitanja postoji adekvatan deo foruma. Pronadjite ga! Takve privatne poruke cu jednostavno ignorisati!
Preporuke za clanove: Procitajte najcesce postavljana pitanja!
Pogledaj profil WWW GTalk Twitter Facebook

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Zodijak
Pol
Poruke 1
hi there i wanted to download smart filemanager but i am not able to do it somehow...plzz help me with this
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Prijatelj foruma
Jet set burekdzija

Zodijak Gemini
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 7441
Zastava Krusevac
Ajde kad okacinjete to, okacite i viruse please.  Smile
IP sačuvana
social share
Nabijem na kurac ceo ovaj forum i zelim svima sve najgore i da bog da svi imali retardacije i da bog da vam se svima desilo isto ko i meni sto se desilo
Pogledaj profil Skype

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Prijatelj foruma
Krajnje beznadezan

Long live Rock n' Roll

Zodijak
Pol
Poruke 11469
Zastava
mob
HTC HD2
Normalno, F-Secure otkrio opet - rešenje! U poverenju, muka mi je od ove firme.
P.S. Šta ce ti ovaj kada do sada imas jednog od "najzlobnijih" do sada okacenih ovde na forumu!
Ovaj je bre malo dete pored "Black_Symbian-a" Smile
IP sačuvana
social share

Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Idi gore
Stranice:
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
nazadnapred
Prebaci se na:  

Poslednji odgovor u temi napisan je pre više od 6 meseci.  

Temu ne bi trebalo "iskopavati" osim u slučaju da imate nešto važno da dodate. Ako ipak želite napisati komentar, kliknite na dugme "Odgovori" u meniju iznad ove poruke. Postoje teme kod kojih su odgovori dobrodošli bez obzira na to koliko je vremena od prošlog prošlo. Npr. teme o određenom piscu, knjizi, muzičaru, glumcu i sl. Nemojte da vas ovaj spisak ograničava, ali nemojte ni pisati na teme koje su završena priča.

web design

Forum Info: Banneri Foruma :: Burek Toolbar :: Burek Prodavnica :: Burek Quiz :: Najcesca pitanja :: Tim Foruma :: Prijava zloupotrebe

Izvori vesti: Blic :: Wikipedia :: Mondo :: Press :: Naša mreža :: Sportska Centrala :: Glas Javnosti :: Kurir :: Mikro :: B92 Sport :: RTS :: Danas

Prijatelji foruma: Triviador :: Domaci :: Morazzia :: TotalCar :: FTW.rs :: MojaPijaca :: Pojacalo :: 011info :: Burgos :: Alfaprevod

Pravne Informacije: Pravilnik Foruma :: Politika privatnosti :: Uslovi koriscenja :: O nama :: Marketing :: Kontakt :: Sitemap

All content on this website is property of "Burek.com" and, as such, they may not be used on other websites without written permission.

Copyright © 2002- "Burek.com", all rights reserved. Performance: 0.079 sec za 17 q. Powered by: SMF. © 2005, Simple Machines LLC.