Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:

ConQUIZtador
nazadnapred
Korisnici koji su trenutno na forumu 0 članova i 1 gost pregledaju ovu temu.

Trazite neku licnost? Pogledajte index! -  Trazite neko tv lice? Pogledajte ovdeovde! -  Niste nasli? Pitajte ovde!

Vazno: Molimo vodite racuna o ponasanju na ovom delu foruma i procitajte nova pravila sex foruma!

Idi dole
Stranice:
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
Tema: Creampie Asian Thais Thread many videos and pictures  (Pročitano 3416 puta)
20. Sep 2009, 20:15:44
Zvezda u usponu

Zodijak Leo
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 1932
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 3.0.1
Creampie Nam

Look who's back! 21 year old fan favorite Nam has made her return to Creampie Thais! Former wild Thai girl Nam has turned over a new leaf, having left the bargirl industry to pursue a career in law enforcement. Seriously, did they even bother to look at her resume? I can see it now: "hmm..no prior experience, but those tits…yea you’re hired, when can you start?" Thankfully for Nam those AMAZING ASIAN TITS can get her anything she wants in life. Nam still has a soft spot for me and agreed to fuck on film in her uniform. Can you say lucky bastard? You won't believe it, but Nam has gotten skinnier and her breasts have gotten BIGGER! Ohh and all natural baby! I grab a handful of Nam's funbags while I pound away and inseminate her shaved Asian Pussy. This scene is a MUST See
Download Video Here 86MB
Free Download To 500MB

Download Picture Set here  36MB
Free Download

Creampie Lawan

18 year old Thai schoolgirls, I keep getting older they stay the same age! Meet Lawan, an 18 year old University schoolgirl from Bangkok. Lawan was introduced to me through a previous Creampie Thais model and fellow schoolgirl Ket. After hearing of the creamy good time on the set of Creampie Thais, 77lb fuck toy Lawan was ready to receive her first creampie on film. Within minutes, my camera is rolling and i'm inspecting every bit of Lawan's petite Asian frame. That tight brown ass, those perky little titties, that silky smooth Thai pussy...yes I love me my schoolgirls! Now Lawan's blowjob is what dreams are made out of, I swear this girls mouth sucks harder than a hoover 3000. After giving her a mouthful of cock, I bend Lawan over and give her a proper pounding. A few positions later and my salty man cream finds a new home: Lawan's fertile Thai Pussy!
Download video here 135MB
Free Download To 500MB

Download Picture Set here 15 MB
Free Download

Creampie Apple

Sweet mother of pearl I’ve hit the jackpot! Meet 19 year old Apple, a showgirl from Bangkok. I’ve been trying to bang this Thai teen for a while and the Creampie Gods finally came through! Just thinking about Creaming Apple’s tiny pussy makes my cock harder than Adamantium. After a short interview, I strip apple down bare and inspect her AMAZING body. Apple is very petite and has a perky set of natural tits to match her gorgeous smile. Now Apple is one of the shyer girls we’ve had, but all of that nervousness disappears once my cock arrives on camera. Shy little Apple turns into a raging cock fiend right before my very eyes! After impaling Apple’s tiny Asian twat with my ram rod, I dumped a gallon of cum inside Apple’s warm pussy. Hmm I may have to make Apple a regular.
Download video here 120MB
Free Download To 500MB

Download Picture Set here 18MB
Free Download

Creampie Mali

Oh My! This is Grade A quality Thai pussy here boys! Feast your horny lil' eyes on 18 year old go-go dancer Mali. After a few days of just pounding freelancers, it was time to dip my pole in some Thai bargirl pussy. 18 year old Mali has the nicest natural tits, a juicy brown ass, and the delectable slit pussy just perfect for a Creampie. For as tiny as this Asian girl is, she takes the cock like a champ! Small mouth, small pussy, BIG appetite for cock. Thai girl Mali sucks my cock with such vigor I almost blow all over her pretty face, but alas I must be strong and wait to shoot my load inside her tiny slit pussy. After the pounding Mali took, im surprised she was even able to walk off the Creampie Thais set. Want to see the tightest pussy in Thailand? Look no further my horny Thai lovers!
Download Video Here 102MB
Free Download To 500MB

Download PictureSet here 3MB
Free Download

Creampie Kai

This week’s Creampie Thais episode features 22 year old Kai. Every now and then ill meet a Thai girl who speaks ZERO English, Kai is one of those girls. I ask her if she likes “boom boom” and she responds “22” lol. That’s okay Kai, you’re not here for your linguistic capabilities that’s for sure. No no, what I’m interested in is that warm inviting mouth and fertile Asian Pussy. I assure Kai that im going to pound her Thai twat into next tuesday ( good thing she had no idea what I was saying lol ). Besides those great nips, Kai had some very juicy pussy lips that got soaking wet with the slightest touch. After playing with her naughty bits, it was time to teach Kai the language of fellatio. A few minutes and I was ready to blow, but my load had one destination: Kai’s warm pussy. In the end the language wasn’t a problem because who has time for small talk when you’ve got three holes to fill!
Download Video Here 58MB
Free Download To 500MB

Download Picture set here 15MB
Free Download
IP sačuvana
social share
Edit by Belgrade: Linkovi i bilo kakvi drugi reklamni elementi nisu dozvoljeni u potpisima korisnika!
Pogledaj profil WWW

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Zvezda u usponu

Zodijak Leo
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 1932
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 3.0.1
Creampie Thais Pink

What's better than Creaming a horny Thai bargirl? A horny Thai Cheerleader!! Meet 19 year old Pink, a kinky Cheerleader from Bangkok. Usually when I film these Thai girls, the majority are shy, quiet and reserved. Pink started out the same way, but after she whipped out the cock there began a hulk like transformation. Don't make Pink horny, you wouldn't like her when she's horny. Actually who am I kidding, you'd probably end up marrying her! This Asian nympho gave my cock the ride of a lifetime. I remember asking Pink how she stays in shape and she said "boom boom". I'm a believer. One cock riding session and she no doubt burned a thousand calories! After riding my cock to sexual bliss, I shoot a hulk size load deep into Pink's cheerleader Asian pussy. Amazing!
Download Video here 68MB
Free Download To 500MB

Download Picture set Here 35Mb
Free Download

Creampie Koy

This week's Creampie Thais episode features 18 year old fashion design student Koy. I picked up this petite fuck toy at an after hours disco. That's the great thing about Thailand, you'll have girls who are making an honest living during the day, but then go out and fuck for money at night. Hey nothing wrong with a little supplemental income lol. I bring Koy to the nearest short time room and cant wait to get her naked. I take a little time to admire her perky titties and beautiful butterfly pussy. About 90lbs, Koy fucks like a girl on a mission! On a mission to make your dick melt in her sweet Asian pussy. After getting drilled in a multitude of different positions, Thai slut Koy begged me to shoot my seed deep inside her shaved butterfly pussy.
Download Video Here 118MB
Free Download To 500Mb

Download Picture Set Here 26 MB
Free Download To 500Mb

Creampie Jo

Is there anything better than a soapy massage? *thinking*...mmm no! This week's Creampie Thais model is 22 year old Jo, a masseuse at one of the more popular Soapy Massage parlors in Bangkok. Jo is one of my regulars and does SUCH a good job soaping up my body ( and cock ) that I decided to order the "in house" service. Jo wastes no time in stripping nude and hopping in the tub. A few minutes into the mini soapy, this Thai cutie takes control of my cock and gives it a healthy slobbering with her mouth. Horny Jo wants to give a blowjob, handjob, and get her 22 year old fuck hole fingered -- all at once. Talk about multi tasking! I finish the scene by shooting a thick load of cum DEEP inside Jo's warm and inviting Thai pussy.
Download Video here 92MB
Free Download To 500MB

Download Picture Set Here 15MB
Free Download

Creampie Kwan

The thing I love about Thailand is no matter where you are, Thai pussy is available and ready to be creamed. For example, I was at a tattoo parlor with a friend the other day when I spotted 21 year old cutie Kwan. My bud is getting inked and all I can stare at is Kwan's juicy brown ass in front of me. My little head takes over and I walk over to Kwan and mention she should come over to my place and show me her tattoos up close and personal. 15 minutes and a taxi ride later and kinky Kwan is buck nekkid and on her knees. I could spend all day sucking on her cute chocolate nipples, but that pussy is too juicy to pass up. I pound her petite Asian frame from every position and finish by shooting a massive load of man ink deep into her shaved Asian cunt.
Download video Here 101Mb
Free Download To 500MB

Download Picture Set here 41MB
Free Download
IP sačuvana
social share
Edit by Belgrade: Linkovi i bilo kakvi drugi reklamni elementi nisu dozvoljeni u potpisima korisnika!
Pogledaj profil WWW

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Zvezda u usponu

Zodijak
Pol
Poruke 1429
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 3.6
Hairy Hair Holes F24a

IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Idi gore
Stranice:
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
nazadnapred
Prebaci se na:  

Poslednji odgovor u temi napisan je pre više od 6 meseci.  

Temu ne bi trebalo "iskopavati" osim u slučaju da imate nešto važno da dodate. Ako ipak želite napisati komentar, kliknite na dugme "Odgovori" u meniju iznad ove poruke. Postoje teme kod kojih su odgovori dobrodošli bez obzira na to koliko je vremena od prošlog prošlo. Npr. teme o određenom piscu, knjizi, muzičaru, glumcu i sl. Nemojte da vas ovaj spisak ograničava, ali nemojte ni pisati na teme koje su završena priča.

web design

Forum Info: Banneri Foruma :: Burek Toolbar :: Burek Prodavnica :: Burek Quiz :: Najcesca pitanja :: Tim Foruma :: Prijava zloupotrebe

Izvori vesti: Blic :: Wikipedia :: Mondo :: Press :: Naša mreža :: Sportska Centrala :: Glas Javnosti :: Kurir :: Mikro :: B92 Sport :: RTS :: Danas

Prijatelji foruma: Triviador :: Domaci :: Morazzia :: TotalCar :: FTW.rs :: MojaPijaca :: Pojacalo :: 011info :: Burgos :: Alfaprevod

Pravne Informacije: Pravilnik Foruma :: Politika privatnosti :: Uslovi koriscenja :: O nama :: Marketing :: Kontakt :: Sitemap

All content on this website is property of "Burek.com" and, as such, they may not be used on other websites without written permission.

Copyright © 2002- "Burek.com", all rights reserved. Performance: 0.071 sec za 17 q. Powered by: SMF. © 2005, Simple Machines LLC.