Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:

ConQUIZtador
Trenutno vreme je: 28. Apr 2024, 18:16:47
nazadnapred
Korisnici koji su trenutno na forumu 0 članova i 1 gost pregledaju ovu temu.
Napomena: Govor mržnje, uvrede i svako drugo ponašanje za koje moderatori budu smatrali da narušava ugled i red na forumu - biće sankcionisano.
Idi dole
Stranice:
1 ... 9 10
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
Tema: Čeda brži od Cobela  (Pročitano 8986 puta)
Poznata licnost

Zodijak
Pol
Poruke 4306
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 2.0.0.3
Да ли је неко ко има родбину на Космету био увређен када је Чеда рекао да су Срби тамо присутни сто година кроз насиље? Smile
Да ли је неки верник СПЦ био увређен када си ти рекао да је патријарх "матори зликовац"? Smile
A da li si se ti nekada zapitao da to sve slučajno nije i ISTINA?

А јеси ишао ти некад на лекарски?  Smile
IP sačuvana
social share
"A great many people think that they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices."  William James
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Jet set burekdzija

Једна стара радост - Зора Новог дана

Zodijak Pisces
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 6599
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Internet Explorer 7.0
Данило избегава да осуди мржњу према Русима. Толико од "великог хуманисте".
А сада прочитајте један подужи текст, и упоредите га са оним изјавама на почетку стране.
Mein Kampf by Adolf Hitler: Chapter XIV: Eastern Orientation or Eastern Policy

Citat
Since these very circles are beginning today to divert the tendency of our foreign policy in the most catastrophic way from any real defense of the folkish interests of our people, placing it instead in the service of their fantastic ideology, I feel it incumbent upon me to discuss for my supporters the most important question in the field of foreign affairs, our relation to Russia, in particular, and as thoroughly as is necessary for the general understanding and possible in the scope of such a work

Present-day Russia, divested of her Germanic upper stratum, is, quite aside from the private intentions of her new masters, no ally for the German nation's fight for freedom. Considered frown the purely military angle, the relations would be simply catastrophic in case of war between Germany and Russia and Western Europe, and probably against all the rest of the world. The struggle would take place, not on Russian, but on German soil, and Germany would not be able to obtain the least effective support from Russia.

Let no one argue that in concluding an alliance with Russia we need not immediately think of war, or, if we did, that we could thoroughly prepare for it. An alliance whose aim does not embrace a plan for war is senseless and worthless. Alliances are concluded only for struggle. And even if the clash should be never so far away at the moment when the pact is concluded, the prospect of a military involvement is nevertheless its cause. And do not imagine that any power would ever interpret the meaning of such an alliance in any other way. Either a German-Russian coalition would remain on paper, or from the letter of the treaty it would be translated into visible reality-and the rest of the world would be warned.

The present rulers of Russia have no idea of honorably entering into an alliance, let alone observing one.
Never forget that the rulers of present-day Russia are common blood-stained criminals; that they are the scum of humanity which, favored by circumstances, overran a great state in a tragic hour, slaughtered and wiped out thousands of her leading ir.telligentsia in wild blood lust
, and now for almost ten years have been carrying on the most cruel and tyrannical regime of all time. Furthermore, do not forget that these rulers belong to a race which combines, in a rare mixture, bestial cruelty and an inconceivable gift for lying, and which today more than ever is conscious of a mission to impose its bloody oppression on the whole world.

The fight against Jewish world Bolshevization requires a clear attitude toward Soviet Russia. thou cannot drive out the Devil with Beelsebub.
If today even folkish circles rave about an alliance with Russia, they should just look around them in Germany and see whose support they find in their efforts. Or have folkish men lately begun to view an activity as beneficial to the German people which is recommended and promoted by the international Marxist press? Since when do folkish men fight with armor held out to them by a Jewish squire?
There is one main charge that could be raised against the old German Reich with regard to its alliance policy: not, however, that it failed to maintain good relations with Russia, but only that it ruined its relations with everyone by continuous shilly-shallying, in the pathological weakness of trying to preserve world peace at any price.
I openly confess that even in the pre-War period I would have thought it sounder if Germany, renouncing her senseless colonial policy and renouncing her merchant marine and war fleet, had concluded an alliance with England against Russia, thus passing from a feeble global policy to a determined European policy of territorial acquisition on the continent.
I have not forgotten the insolent threat which the pan-Slavic Russia of that time dared to address to Germany; I have not forgotten the constant practice mobilizations, whose sole purpose was an affront to Germany; I cannot forget the mood of public opinion in Russia, which outdid itself in hateful outbursts against our people and our Reich; I cannot forget the big Russian newspapers, which were always more enthusiastic about France than about us.
But in spite of all that, before the War there would still have been a second way: we could have propped ourselves on Russia and turned against England.

Today conditions are different. If before the War we could have choked down every possible sentiment and gone with Russia, today it is no longer possible. The hand of the world clock has moved forward since then, and is loudly striking the hour in which the destiny of our nation must be decided in one way or another. The process of consolidation in which the great states of the earth are involved at the moment is for us the last warning signal to stop and search our hearts, to lead our people out of the dream world back to hard reality, and show them the way to the future which alone will lead the old Reich to a new golden age.

Уочите подударности - причу како је Русија само у служби интереса њених господара који су завели крваву страховладу, како Немачка нема шта да очекује од могућег савеза са Русијом (а такве идеје су тада биле тамо веома јаке и нису биле везане само за комунисте), како лидери Русије немају части, како се не може заборавити пан-словенска опасност, како је Русији био увек ближи неко други (Француска, овде кажу Бугарска). Део ових оптужби може бити тачан. Онда, у време бољшевизма и више него сада. Али не заборавите једну просту чињеницу - све те оптужбе су чињене само са једним искључивим интересом - сејања мржње према Русији.
А постоји једна битна разлика. Немци нису ни Словени ни православни. Зато је сејање антируске мржње у Србији, коришћењем фраза веома сличним Хитлеровим, акт уперен директно птотив српског идентитета.

Ето зашто се не смеју толерисати такви изливи мржње према свему руском, српском, православном или словенском. Има она песма If You Tolerate This Your Children Will Be Next.
Руфус лепо рече да се толеранција не односи на фашизам. Smile
IP sačuvana
social share
У свом срцу он чува путеве мира, али ипак држи своје оружје у приправности... То је живот самураја, начин на који зарађује своју одећу, храну и заклон; при том се његово срце одмара, а он је спреман да на дуге стазе отплаћује своје обавезе према господару и свој дуг према родитељима...
Наша храброст у рату плашила је странце. Нас странци никада нису поробили, нити су нам одузели земљу.
Јамага Соко
Pogledaj profil WWW

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Krajnje beznadezan

Dolphins are gay Sharks!!!

Zodijak Sagittarius
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 11811
Zastava Vojvodina
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 2.0.0.3
mob
Nokia E50
Mislim...sta reci... Smiley 1

Lock
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil WWW GTalk Skype

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Idi gore
Stranice:
1 ... 9 10
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
Trenutno vreme je: 28. Apr 2024, 18:16:47
nazadnapred
Prebaci se na:  
Oznake: Cobela eda
Upozorenje:ova tema je zaključana!
Samo administratori i moderatori mogu odgovoriti.
web design

Forum Info: Banneri Foruma :: Burek Toolbar :: Burek Prodavnica :: Burek Quiz :: Najcesca pitanja :: Tim Foruma :: Prijava zloupotrebe

Izvori vesti: Blic :: Wikipedia :: Mondo :: Press :: Naša mreža :: Sportska Centrala :: Glas Javnosti :: Kurir :: Mikro :: B92 Sport :: RTS :: Danas

Prijatelji foruma: Triviador :: Domaci :: Morazzia :: TotalCar :: FTW.rs :: MojaPijaca :: Pojacalo :: 011info :: Burgos :: Alfaprevod

Pravne Informacije: Pravilnik Foruma :: Politika privatnosti :: Uslovi koriscenja :: O nama :: Marketing :: Kontakt :: Sitemap

All content on this website is property of "Burek.com" and, as such, they may not be used on other websites without written permission.

Copyright © 2002- "Burek.com", all rights reserved. Performance: 0.079 sec za 16 q. Powered by: SMF. © 2005, Simple Machines LLC.