Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:

ConQUIZtador
Trenutno vreme je: 28. Apr 2024, 19:29:27
nazadnapred
Korisnici koji su trenutno na forumu 0 članova i 1 gost pregledaju ovu temu.
Idi dole
Stranice:
1 ... 4 5
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
Tema: Ameri i JSF  (Pročitano 8759 puta)
Hronicar svakodnevice

Zodijak
Pol
Poruke 609
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Internet Explorer 7.0
E ovo je da se Grci dobro zabrinu. Mada su već danas potpisali ugovor sa Rusima o kupovini preko 400 borbenih oklopnih vozila. Pitanje je pravo, kažu zapadni analitičari kako će se Grci pozicionirati i kakav će biti odgovor; da li priključenje JSF programu, Evropi(Tajfun, Gripen, Rafal) ili Rusima(Su-35 ili nešto novije možda-PAK-FA).
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Svakodnevni prolaznik

Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way

Zodijak Aquarius
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 266
Zastava unknown
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Dealio
mob
SonyEricsson 
Eh  daleko su oni i kad bi potpisali sta im vredi kad nemaju oni ama bas nikakvu domacu industriju......svaki defekt ili remont njih kosta duplo od turke a da ne pominjem kolko vremena prolazi dok ne vrate avion kod proizvodjaca pa ga dobiju nazad.......ne vredi ni pomenuti jednostavno.......naravno ukoliko turci dobiju proizvodnju ali i da ne oni vec modernizuju svoje f-16 i to ista TAI turska firma ........ko zna mozda ce i njega u skoro vreme poceti proizvoditi licencno
« Poslednja izmena: 11. Dec 2007, 14:02:49 od NathanX »
IP sačuvana
social share
No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country.
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Poznata licnost

Shit happens, rama rama.

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 4233
Zastava Slovenia
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla MEGAUPLOAD
mob
Nokia 
Citat
oni ama bas nikakvu domacu industriju.
...ko to turci??????? Smile
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Jet set burekdzija

Zodijak Capricorn
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 8848
Zastava Србија - Београд
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 2.0.0.8
Мислио је на Грке.

Неће њима бити лако да опстану у тој трци наоружања... А Турци постају озбиљна сила!
IP sačuvana
social share
Srbe treba staviti van zakona. Tu je sudac i overšitelj svaki onaj koji je i bjesnom paščetu. - Ante Starčević
U slučaju sukoba sa Srbijom nakon aneksije Bosne i Hercegovine Srbe treba masakrirati i proterati iz Hrvatske. - Josip Frank
Srbi u Hrvatskoj su Cigani, Vlasi i bog zna što, koji su s turskog koca utekli nama. Srbi su dakle Vlaški nakot zrio za sikiru. - Stjepan Radić

Tuđmanov cilj je bio rat po svaku cenu. Po tom njegovom konceptu trebalo je da Srbi nestanu iz Hrvatske - Josip Boljkovac, bivši ministar policije Hrvatske
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Svakodnevni prolaznik

Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way

Zodijak Aquarius
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 266
Zastava unknown
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Dealio
mob
SonyEricsson 
da na grke sam mislio.......... Smile.....ne bas nikakvu proizvode oni onu limenku leonidasa..... ali u odnosu na tursku nikakva je......
IP sačuvana
social share
No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country.
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Poznata licnost

Shit happens, rama rama.

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 4233
Zastava Slovenia
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla MEGAUPLOAD
mob
Nokia 
Israel Wants F-35 Now, But It's Not Perfect
Posted by David A. Fulghum at 12/13/2007 7:48 AM

Israel needs the F-35 ASAP, but it doesn’t think the aircraft is perfect by any means. Weaknesses include a one-man cockpit, the perishability of its stealth and the need to use Israeli-specific equipment. The IAF’s plan is to get more than 100 F-35s the minute they are available. What will be inside is still a question.

The F-35 AA-1 resumes flight testing last week in Fort Worth, Texas. Credit: Lockheed Martin

“Israel has a very unique requirement, it doesn’t operate in a coalition [and it has a] different kind of strategic relationship to the U.S. than the other F-35 partners,” says Tom Burbage, Lockheed Martin’s vice president and general manager for the F-35. However, he says the overseas release of the first export aircraft will be no sooner than 2014.

Israeli’s ambition to integrate indigenous weaponry also is part of the problem. The weapons roadmap for the Block 1 through Block 3 F-35 standards has already been drawn up with no Israeli weaponry on the list.

Moreover, there is pressure to cut weapons from the process rather than add them. Israel undoubtedly will want its F-35s to carry Rafael Python 5 air-to-air missile as well as the Rafael Spice family of precision-guided weapons.

Furthermore, an influential retired IAF Force general says total sales will be limited by the JSF’s disadvantages. He points to its overdependence on stealth, a single crewman and what could be proprietary U.S. avionics.

“Eventually somebody will come up with a way to detect it,” the general says. “A stealthy configuration also means you can’t carry additional weaponry on the exterior. The weapons system is more important than stealth. Israel will have F-35s, but not as many as we once thought.”

Smaller numbers won’t detract from its deterrence value, the retired general concedes. But, he worries that in as little as five years, the JSF will start showing its limitations.

One of those limitations is its one-person crew. As a result, “We can’t operate the F-35 by itself,” the retired general says. “We really need two-seaters with one person concentrating on flying the aircraft and someone else focused on the strike mission. One man can’t take advantage of all the options” particularly since JSF capabilities will include jamming, information warfare and network attack.

Tied closely to the F-35 procurement is whether to upgrade the F-15s and F-16s, particularly with new active, electronically scanned array (AESA) radar that offer more range, small-target detection and broad band communications. However, the advanced radars are expensive.

“Do we intend to let the F-15s fly more years than we had planned?” the IAF official says. “It’s on the table. I intend to do the same with the F-16s. We have the second largest fleet in the world. With the right investment in avionics upgrades, they can be relevant for years.”

The twist to IAF planning will be that not every aircraft will have the full package of upgrades. Instead, more advanced aircraft will feed target information to the others. “For the future, the idea is to work as a group,” the IAF official says. “That allows you to do [advanced operations] without investing in each aircraft. If we have some of the best of the best technology, we can spread it to the other platforms, weapons and systems. You upgrade the group via the network.”

With reporting by Robert Wall in Tel Aviv and Jerusalem and Douglas Barrie in Fort Worth.

Izvor!
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Hronicar svakodnevice

Zodijak
Pol
Poruke 609
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Internet Explorer 7.0
Mislim da je stari u pravu kada priča o nedostacima.
Izraelci su najveći korisnici američke opreme i imaju pristup skoro svim tajnim tehnologijama koje se razvijaju u SAD.
Pored toga što su najveći korisnici, oni su je i koristili više nego ostali američki saveznici zajedno.
Npr, kod uvođenja F-16 u razna vazduhoplovstva svi su hvalili način na koji je revolucionarno sređen kokpit, dok su ih jedino piloti IAF-a zapitali zašto je palica na desnoj strani. Amerikanci su počeli da im objašnjavaju kako je to rezultat višegodišnjih istraživanja njihovih naučnika, bla, bla, bla... A onda su ih Izraelci(počeni iskustvom) pitali: "A što ako se desna ruka povrijedi?" I naravno, Amerikanci nisu znali šta da kažu Smile
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Poznata licnost

Shit happens, rama rama.

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 4233
Zastava Slovenia
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla MEGAUPLOAD
mob
Nokia 

Gen. James T. Conway, Commandant of the U.S. Marine Corps, speaks to a crowd on Dec. 18 at Lockheed Martin in Fort Worth, Texas, during a rollout ceremony for the first F-35B Lightning II. The F-35B is the short takeoff/vertical landing variant of the supersonic, stealth fighter, and will be used by the Marines, the United Kingdom and Italy. The Marines will be the first service to go operational with F-35s, in 2012.

The Lockheed Martin [NYSE: LMT] F-35B Lightning II, the first fighter to combine stealth with short takeoff/vertical landing (STOVL) capability and supersonic speed, made its debut today amid customers from the United States Marine Corps, the United Kingdom’s Royal Navy and Royal Air Force, and the Italian Air Force and Navy.

Attendees at the rollout ceremony in Lockheed Martin’s Fort Worth assembly plant included Marine Corps Commandant Gen. James Conway. “The flexibility that the STOVL variant of the F-35 will add to the contemporary Marine Air Ground Task Force is amazing,” Conway said. “This generational leap in technology will enable us to operate a fleet of fighter/attack aircraft from the decks of ships, existing runways or from unimproved surfaces at austere bases. We find that capability extremely valuable.”

The F-35B, designed to replace Marine Corps AV-8Bs and F/A-18s, is one of three variants of the Lightning II. Its first flight is planned for mid-2008, following a series of extensive ground tests. The F-35A conventional takeoff and landing version began its flight test program in December of 2006. The F-35C, designed for catapult launches and arrested recoveries aboard large U.S. Navy carriers, will make its inaugural flight in 2009.

“Think F/A-18 speed and maneuverability, AV-8B forward deployment, F-22 stealth, and astonishing avionics,” said Dan Crowley, Lockheed Martin executive vice president and F-35 program general manager. “It’s a combination of technologies that may seem like science fiction, but our abundantly-talented international team has made it science fact.”

The heart of the F-35B is a STOVL propulsion system comprising the most powerful engine ever flown in a jet fighter, a shaft-driven counter-rotating lift fan situated behind the cockpit, a roll duct under each wing for lateral stability, and a rear 3-bearing swivel nozzle that vectors engine exhaust in the desired direction.

During vertical or short takeoffs, or vertical landings, doors above and below the lift fan open, and a clutch connecting the lift fan to the engine drive shaft engages. A dorsal auxiliary engine inlet opens to increase airflow to the engine. At the same time, doors beneath the 3-bearing swivel nozzle open and the rear nozzle pivots downward, deflecting engine thrust toward the ground. Roll ducts under each wing also are engaged, keeping the aircraft laterally stable. In this configuration, the F-35B can hover, land vertically, take off in a few hundred feet fully loaded, or take off vertically with a light load. When the aircraft transitions from jet-borne to conventional wing-borne flight, the doors close and the pilot can then accelerate to supersonic speeds. The system is completely automatic.

The Lockheed Martin X-35B successfully demonstrated the shaft-driven lift fan propulsion system in 2001, becoming the only aircraft in history to execute a short takeoff, level supersonic dash and vertical landing in a single flight.

The Pratt & Whitney F135 engine will power the first series of F-35Bs. The F136, an interchangeable engine under development by the GE Rolls-Royce Fighter Engine Team, will make its first F-35 flight in 2010. Rolls-Royce produces the shaft-driven lift fan, 3-bearing swivel nozzle and roll duct systems.

An additional six development STOVL F-35s are now in production across the worldwide F-35 supply chain. In 2007, long-lead procurement funds for the first six production STOVL aircraft were authorized, with the first Marine Corps training jets planned for a 2011 delivery.

The F-35 Lightning II is a supersonic, multi-role, 5th generation stealth fighter designed to replace a wide range of existing aircraft, including AV-8Bs, A-10s, F-16s, F/A-18 Hornets and United Kingdom GR.7s and Sea Harriers.

Lockheed Martin is developing the F-35 with its principal industrial partners, Northrop Grumman and BAE Systems. Two separate, interchangeable F-35 engines are under development: the Pratt & Whitney F135 and the GE Rolls-Royce Fighter Engine Team F136.

Headquartered in Bethesda, Md., Lockheed Martin employs about 140,000 people worldwide and is principally engaged in the research, design, development, manufacture, integration and sustainment of advanced technology systems, products and services. The corporation reported 2006 sales of $39.6 billion.

F-35 and Lightning II are trademarks of Lockheed Martin Corporation.

http://www.lockheedmartin.com/news/press_releases/2007/1218ae_f35b_rollout.html

IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Udaljen sa foruma
Hronicar svakodnevice

nisam ljubitelj moderatora....grrrr

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 629
OS
Windows Vista
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 2.0.0.11
mob
SonyEricsson z1010
ja mislim da bi trebali rusi da uloze kadzilion-badzilion dolara i da naprave 1000 Su-47 i 1000 MiG1.44 i da za ostale pare nabudze R77A i R77T i gotova stvar... Smile

...a ameri nisu razmisljali kad udju sa F35 u domet Antej2500...sta se onda zbiva,a? Smile Smile Smile
IP sačuvana
social share
Edit by Anea: Maksimalna dozvoljena velicina slika u potpisu je visina: 60pix, sirina: 468pix i velicina 20KB
Pogledaj profil Skype

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Idi gore
Stranice:
1 ... 4 5
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
Trenutno vreme je: 28. Apr 2024, 19:29:27
nazadnapred
Prebaci se na:  

Poslednji odgovor u temi napisan je pre više od 6 meseci.  

Temu ne bi trebalo "iskopavati" osim u slučaju da imate nešto važno da dodate. Ako ipak želite napisati komentar, kliknite na dugme "Odgovori" u meniju iznad ove poruke. Postoje teme kod kojih su odgovori dobrodošli bez obzira na to koliko je vremena od prošlog prošlo. Npr. teme o određenom piscu, knjizi, muzičaru, glumcu i sl. Nemojte da vas ovaj spisak ograničava, ali nemojte ni pisati na teme koje su završena priča.

web design

Forum Info: Banneri Foruma :: Burek Toolbar :: Burek Prodavnica :: Burek Quiz :: Najcesca pitanja :: Tim Foruma :: Prijava zloupotrebe

Izvori vesti: Blic :: Wikipedia :: Mondo :: Press :: Naša mreža :: Sportska Centrala :: Glas Javnosti :: Kurir :: Mikro :: B92 Sport :: RTS :: Danas

Prijatelji foruma: Triviador :: Domaci :: Morazzia :: TotalCar :: FTW.rs :: MojaPijaca :: Pojacalo :: 011info :: Burgos :: Alfaprevod

Pravne Informacije: Pravilnik Foruma :: Politika privatnosti :: Uslovi koriscenja :: O nama :: Marketing :: Kontakt :: Sitemap

All content on this website is property of "Burek.com" and, as such, they may not be used on other websites without written permission.

Copyright © 2002- "Burek.com", all rights reserved. Performance: 0.091 sec za 17 q. Powered by: SMF. © 2005, Simple Machines LLC.