Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:

ConQUIZtador
Trenutno vreme je: 28. Apr 2024, 11:50:15
nazadnapred
Korisnici koji su trenutno na forumu 0 članova i 1 gost pregledaju ovu temu.

Trazite neku licnost? Pogledajte index! -  Trazite neko tv lice? Pogledajte ovdeovde! -  Niste nasli? Pitajte ovde!

Vazno: Molimo vodite racuna o ponasanju na ovom delu foruma i procitajte nova pravila sex foruma!

Idi dole
Stranice:
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
Tema: Alexa Video and Picture collection  (Pročitano 1324 puta)
14. Okt 2009, 01:18:37
Zvezda u usponu

Zodijak Leo
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 1932
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 3.0.1
Alexa Video and Picture collection

Alexa Photo Shoot Video and Pix Chapter 1

I got to take the camera into my own hands and give you a tease of myself while we were driving.  I got some real closeups of my breasts and squished them for you.  You can see my nipples up close and everything.  Fun stuff for me, I hope its fun for you too!
Free download

Alexa Picture Set 49 Pix

I had my favorite butt hugger pants on, and my black tube top, that easily comes off to show off my breasts.  Before we went out to shoot, the photographer decided to take pictures right in the garage.  I liked the results, and felt like I was posing for a magazine.  It was also my very first time I posed professionally for the camera

Download here
free Download

Alexa Video Chapter 48

Just a video on tripod where you get to see me in motion all serious posing for the camera. A lot of butt and leggy shots on this one.  Ooh the butt cheek spread thing I forgot I did one in this video.  You know, I think video is always more exciting than photos, but photos are more erotic depending on the pose.  Just my opinion Smiley
Free download

Alexa Picture Set Chapter 48
A dress I had just bought the day before, and with nice sexy heels to match it.  Hope you like it, since I like wearing black so much I always have to find new dresses that don't look like the last one I wore.  This one is extra short too, so it has a slutty feel to it.  Buy it feels and looks sexy to me.  Have I used the word sexy too much lately? hehe.

Download here
Free Download
IP sačuvana
social share
Edit by Belgrade: Linkovi i bilo kakvi drugi reklamni elementi nisu dozvoljeni u potpisima korisnika!
Pogledaj profil WWW

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Zvezda u usponu

Zodijak Leo
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 1932
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 3.0.1
Chapter 39
Volume I

All naked out on the rocky beach with sand all over my body, look at that sand all over my private parts!  I was worried that it might get in me hehe.  It just wont come off!  Closeups of my sandy feet too.  There is something of a feeling of total freedom walking completely naked on an empty beach though.  I really enjoyed it.  The camera made a few passes on my butt too
Free Downlod

This long photo series starts on the rocks in a pretty secluded area of the eastern shore of Oahu.  We decided to visit here because nobody really comes here, there is no beach just rocks and a cliff that grows above us way up, where the road is.  To get down here is tough in itself, we had to kind of climb down!

Download here
Free Download

Chapter 39
Volume II

We managed to place the camera on a rock while the photographer took pictures of me in my bikini stripping down.  This is where we took some of my favorite photos of all my beach scenes.  Watch the photographer give me commands and make me pose in sexy positions.  With all the noise from the beach it was hard to hear him though.   I was just having fun dreaming about the beach and having sex here!  I get completely naked in the end.
Download Video here
Free Download

Where it all comes off!  Nobody here so I don't care, or probably even if there were surfers around I'd still do it.  The bikini is gone and I am completely naked (again!) and covered with sand.  I'm very happy to be here though, no complaints on my part!

Download Here
Free Download

Chapter 39
Volume III

In this part the camera is a lot closer, and I'm rolling around in the sand posing.  I think the best photos were in this scene.  You know what? Sand is very comfortable to sit in (at least for a while).  I wish we could go back here again one day.  I noticed a little crab poking its head out of the sand next to me.  Lots of sandy butt views in this one.
Download Video 1 Here
Download Video 2 Here

In this last series in the secluded cliffs I get really sandy and get my whole body covered with sand.  There are some nice butt shots you will like and some breast squishing too.  When I squeeze my breasts together to the center of my body it makes them look really big firm and almost like implants!

Download here
Free Download
IP sačuvana
social share
Edit by Belgrade: Linkovi i bilo kakvi drugi reklamni elementi nisu dozvoljeni u potpisima korisnika!
Pogledaj profil WWW

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Idi gore
Stranice:
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
Trenutno vreme je: 28. Apr 2024, 11:50:15
nazadnapred
Prebaci se na:  

Poslednji odgovor u temi napisan je pre više od 6 meseci.  

Temu ne bi trebalo "iskopavati" osim u slučaju da imate nešto važno da dodate. Ako ipak želite napisati komentar, kliknite na dugme "Odgovori" u meniju iznad ove poruke. Postoje teme kod kojih su odgovori dobrodošli bez obzira na to koliko je vremena od prošlog prošlo. Npr. teme o određenom piscu, knjizi, muzičaru, glumcu i sl. Nemojte da vas ovaj spisak ograničava, ali nemojte ni pisati na teme koje su završena priča.

web design

Forum Info: Banneri Foruma :: Burek Toolbar :: Burek Prodavnica :: Burek Quiz :: Najcesca pitanja :: Tim Foruma :: Prijava zloupotrebe

Izvori vesti: Blic :: Wikipedia :: Mondo :: Press :: Naša mreža :: Sportska Centrala :: Glas Javnosti :: Kurir :: Mikro :: B92 Sport :: RTS :: Danas

Prijatelji foruma: Triviador :: Domaci :: Morazzia :: TotalCar :: FTW.rs :: MojaPijaca :: Pojacalo :: 011info :: Burgos :: Alfaprevod

Pravne Informacije: Pravilnik Foruma :: Politika privatnosti :: Uslovi koriscenja :: O nama :: Marketing :: Kontakt :: Sitemap

All content on this website is property of "Burek.com" and, as such, they may not be used on other websites without written permission.

Copyright © 2002- "Burek.com", all rights reserved. Performance: 0.112 sec za 17 q. Powered by: SMF. © 2005, Simple Machines LLC.