Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:

ConQUIZtador
Trenutno vreme je: 26. Apr 2024, 16:01:44
nazadnapred
Korisnici koji su trenutno na forumu 0 članova i 1 gost pregledaju ovu temu.
Idi dole
Stranice:
2 3 4
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
Tema: Albanian AirForce - Shiptaria Vazduhoplovstvo  (Pročitano 13580 puta)
28. Apr 2008, 17:21:21
Jet set burekdzija

Memento Mori

Zodijak Capricorn
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 7891
Zastava
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Opera 9.25
Albansko Vazduhoplovstvo

grb:     insignia:   

Narrative Summary:
Due to the Balkan Wars, no Albanians served in the Ottoman air arm prior to independence. Military aviation in Albania therefore had to start from scratch. An initial order for three Lohner-Daimler aircraft was placed with Austria early in 1914, with a view to forming an Albanian Air Corps, but the aircraft were taken over by Austria before delivery upon the outbreak of World War I. National financial difficulties foiled inter-war attempts to form an air force.

During it's occupation of Albania during World War Two, Italy built at least one airfield to assist with combat operations over Greece and Yugoslavia.

On 24 April 1951, an Albanian Air Force was finally formed with Soviet help. This force was formally titled Forcat Ushtarake Ajore Shqipetare, (known in the west as the Albanian People's Army Air Force - APAAF). The initial equipment was a squadron of Yak-9 fighters donated by the Soviet Union. Prior to it's formation, a number of cadet pilots had undergone initial pilot training on Yak-18s in the USSR and then transferred to Yugoslavia for conversion and advanced flying training on Yak-3 fighters, before returning to Albania. These pilot formed the nucleus of the FUAS. The first pilot fly in an Albanian Air Force plane was Lt. Petraq Polena, born in Korca, Albania, who first took to the air on 24 April 1951.

In 1955, the Soviet Union supplied two squadrons of MiG-15bis jet fighters, together with MiG-15UTI trainers. Some of these aircraft remain in service with the Albanian Air Force in 2002.

The break-down in relations with the USSR in the early 1960s forced rapid switch to Chinese supplied equipment. With the fall of the communist regime in 1990?, a reorganisation of Air Force was initiated. It was renamed to its present title, and all the units were renumbered and reduced in strength. The air force took no part in the Kosovo War. During the civil unrest in 1997, some aviation facilities at Vlorë air base were destroyed, along with several Nanchang CJ-6 trainers. In 2000 an Italian training mission, the Grupo Autonomo AM was formed at Vlorë and Pushporo, to train Albanian aircrew.

Key Dates:
early 1914   Order placed with Austria for 3 aircraft to equip planned Albanian Air Corps.
1939        First airfield in Albania, built by the Italians near Tirane
1951             Albanian Air Force established
1955             First jet aircraft (MiG-15bis) delivered
1956        First Chinese aircraft (F-2) delivered
1957             First helicopters received
1962        Air Academy at Vlora established
1990        Official title changed to 'Aviacioni Ushtarak Shqipetare'
1991        First Western-built type (Bell 222) received
1993        Official title changed back to 'Forcat Ushtarake Ajor Shqipetare'
1999             Albanian air bases are made available to NATO during the Kosovo crisis
2000         Italian Military Mission formed

Current Status:
The air force is currently equipped with a variety of elderly aircraft, and defence expenditure remains a low priority. However, the force has achieved a very high level of self-sufficiency, and aircraft availability is surprisingly high. About one-fifth of the personnel are conscripts, on a 3 year term.

Future Plans:
Reduce the current number of manpower of the Air Force to just 400. All current fixed-wing aircraft will be withdrawn from service by 2010. The number of bases will be reduced from six to two. The eventual aim is for Albania to join NATO. Acquisition of a VIP transport aircraft superior to the Y-5 is being considered. Thirteen additional UH-1 helicopters will be acquired, probably UH-1Ns. Two dedicated SAR helicopters will be ordered. A third helicopter squadron, operating a dozen attack helicopters is planned.

Inventar trenutni:

Proizvodnja do 2005:

i naravno ne treba zaboraviti Nikoa Hohxnu  Smile

Air Force Colonel Niko Hoxha, considered by many as the best Albanian pilot ever. Died during a military exercise with his Shenyang J-6C on November 1965
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Krajnje beznadezan

Fly Baby, fly...

Zodijak Capricorn
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 11585
Zastava Serbia
OS
Windows 98
Browser
Internet Explorer 6.0
Znaci sada imaju samo neke helikoptere i to najvise(14) onih talijanskih transportnih  AB 205 i AB206, avioni nista. Smile
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Jet set burekdzija

Memento Mori

Zodijak Capricorn
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 7891
Zastava
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Opera 9.25
Znaci sada imaju samo neke helikoptere i to najvise(14) onih talijanskih transportnih  AB 205 i AB206, avioni nista. Smile

verovatno je trenutno stanje reciklaze i renorviranja  Smile
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Krajnje beznadezan

Fly Baby, fly...

Zodijak Capricorn
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 11585
Zastava Serbia
OS
Windows 98
Browser
Internet Explorer 6.0
Eh, zao mi sto nisam imucni biznismen koji ne zna ni koliko love ima, pa da sam mogo pokupovat te avione koje nisu mogli odrzavat.
Nema veze, jos uvek imama sanse da se obogatim, pa da maznem one Galebove, Orlove i  Migove oko muzeja u Beogradu. Smile Smile Smile
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Svedok stvaranja istorije

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 15472
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Opera 9.26
ne treba podcenjivati nikog , jer svi se polako modernizuju , jedino mi unishtavamo svoju vojsku :  Smiley 1

For the future, the AAF plans the acquistion of many more new western helicopters, a new transport type, as well as a new western fighter aircraft. According to Director of Protocol of the MoD, Colonel Artur Sheiko, the future plans for a fighter wing are several. New fighter aircraft are not planned to be purchased until 2010. So far, several offers have been made and are still on the table as options. According to the MoD, Turkey has offered 26 F-5 fighters for a 10 year lease at the relativly low cost of $100 per month per aircraft. The aircraft are to be upgraded by Turkey to the latest standards of Turkish F-5s (which have begun upgrading recently), however the upgrade costs for these Albanian F-5s are to be taken from military aid that Turkey gives Albania (so Albania will in a way be paying for their upgrade). The second option that the MoD has been offered is from Germany, which has offered Alpha Jet aircraft. No other details are known about this offer. Holland has also offered fighter jets, with no other details given. Currently, Albanian pilots are in training in Turkey. One pilot, Ndrec Llusku, has already become certified in the F-5 as well has undertaken introductory training flights on Turkish F-16s. However, the MoD has not specified which of these plans, if any, will be chosen in the future. Rumor has it that China has also made several offers to the Albanian defense minister during his recent visit to China.
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Krajnje beznadezan

Fly Baby, fly...

Zodijak Capricorn
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 11585
Zastava Serbia
OS
Windows 98
Browser
Internet Explorer 6.0
Naravno, potpuno se slazem s tobom bf_109_g_6 , nikoga ne potcenjivati. A mi, mi smo uvek ludi, nikako da se smirimo i naucimo pametnom delovanju - uvek ulazimo u krajnosti. Po meni bilo sta sto imas ne treba tek tako baciti, ako oruzje nije za upotrebu, zastarelo itd, onda se jos uvek to da iskoristiti - deo se cuva i restaurira za istoriju, muzeje, u krajnjoj liniji turizam (a ne da posle tamo neko drugi ima ono sto smo mi bahato izrezali i bacili), nesto moze da se koristi ako je isplativo za neke druge svrhe, a na kraju sve stvari su izvor nekih materjala za recikliranje. Najgluplje je pustiti da rdja, da neko pokrade, zapustiti. Bahati smo brate pa to ti je. Ma ne moram da pricam o naoruzanju i tehnickim stvarima, dosta mi je da vidim kako narod baca smece po travi, a to su u stvari milioni. Smile
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Poznata licnost

Futo fukutsu - Saburo Sakai

Zodijak Capricorn
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 3671
Zastava Beograd
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 2.0.0.14
mob
SonyEricsson C702i
Da ne kacim jednu po jednu evo Ovde gomile fotografija Albanskog vazduhoplovstva
 Smile

Fajlovi prikačeni uz poruku (kliknite na slike za punu veličinu)

1260729.jpg
(136.13 KB, 640x437)
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil WWW

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Udaljen sa foruma
Jet set burekdzija

Zodijak Capricorn
Pol
Poruke 7487
Zastava
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Mozilla Firefox 2.0.0.14
Nedavno sam citao ali ste to ovde vec prokomentarisali na nekoj drugoj temi dobijaju asd od Amera i Njemaca neke avione i od Turske koji su koristeni jos za vrijeme Vijetnamskog rata ali ni to nije za bacanje
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Veteran foruma
Svedok stvaranja istorije

Reign in Blood

Zodijak Cancer
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 20579
Zastava SRBIJA
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Opera 9.27
Opasni  Smile
IP sačuvana
social share

Pogledaj profil WWW Skype

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Krajnje beznadezan

Fly Baby, fly...

Zodijak Capricorn
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 11585
Zastava Serbia
OS
Windows 98
Browser
Internet Explorer 6.0
Uvaljuju im. Sada ce biti pored kineske i dosta americke limarije. Smile Smile
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Idi gore
Stranice:
2 3 4
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
Trenutno vreme je: 26. Apr 2024, 16:01:44
nazadnapred
Prebaci se na:  

Poslednji odgovor u temi napisan je pre više od 6 meseci.  

Temu ne bi trebalo "iskopavati" osim u slučaju da imate nešto važno da dodate. Ako ipak želite napisati komentar, kliknite na dugme "Odgovori" u meniju iznad ove poruke. Postoje teme kod kojih su odgovori dobrodošli bez obzira na to koliko je vremena od prošlog prošlo. Npr. teme o određenom piscu, knjizi, muzičaru, glumcu i sl. Nemojte da vas ovaj spisak ograničava, ali nemojte ni pisati na teme koje su završena priča.

web design

Forum Info: Banneri Foruma :: Burek Toolbar :: Burek Prodavnica :: Burek Quiz :: Najcesca pitanja :: Tim Foruma :: Prijava zloupotrebe

Izvori vesti: Blic :: Wikipedia :: Mondo :: Press :: Naša mreža :: Sportska Centrala :: Glas Javnosti :: Kurir :: Mikro :: B92 Sport :: RTS :: Danas

Prijatelji foruma: Triviador :: Domaci :: Morazzia :: TotalCar :: FTW.rs :: MojaPijaca :: Pojacalo :: 011info :: Burgos :: Alfaprevod

Pravne Informacije: Pravilnik Foruma :: Politika privatnosti :: Uslovi koriscenja :: O nama :: Marketing :: Kontakt :: Sitemap

All content on this website is property of "Burek.com" and, as such, they may not be used on other websites without written permission.

Copyright © 2002- "Burek.com", all rights reserved. Performance: 0.171 sec za 17 q. Powered by: SMF. © 2005, Simple Machines LLC.