Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:

ConQUIZtador
nazadnapred
Korisnici koji su trenutno na forumu 0 članova i 0 gostiju pregledaju ovu temu.
Idi dole
Stranice:
2 3 4
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
Tema: Ajahuaska projekat (Ayahuasca project), novi nacin tretiranja zavisnosti?  (Pročitano 27724 puta)
11. Nov 2011, 13:43:54
Udaljen sa foruma
Jet set burekdzija

Sta se iza brda valja?

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 5667
Browser
Chrome 15.0.874.106
Biljka ajahuaska:

preuzeto sa: http://flavors.me/ayahuasca#012
THE PROJECT

A crossmedia exploration of ayahuasca
UPDATE: Online fundraising for the feature length version of the film has begun. Help us complete the full version.

Ayahuasca is a visionary brew of indigenous origin.  The Ayahuasca Project tells the story of this transformative medicine from different angles, across multiple platforms, including a documentary film, a book, and a number of online experiences.

THE FILM

[/img]

The Jungle PrescriptionThe Jungle Prescription is a documentary film created for a global television (including the CBC’s Nature of Things with David Suzuki) and cinema audience. It introduces ayahuasca and its encounter with the West - as played out through the story of two doctors, their patients, a team of scientists, and group of indigenous shamans.
Online fundraising for the feature length version of the film has begun.

THE BOOK

The Chacra DiariesThe Chacra Diaries is an in-depth look at ancient Amerindian medical systems, as told through the personal journey of Jeronimo M.M.’s decade-long immersion into ayahuasca culture.  Part essay, part travelogue, the book tells the story of how the author came to be both scientist and lab rabbit in his own study of what traditional cultures know - and we have forgotten - regarding the most potent plant medicines in the world.

Incorporating user-generated content, interactive personality profiling techniques, the latest HMTL5 video technologies, social networks, and more, The Online ExperienceThe Online Experience will attempt to give a creative response to the question: What is ayahuasca like?

The Ayahuasca Project is a labour of love developed over the course of ten years of research, incorporating long periods of travel in the Amazon region.  We have gathered an outstanding and unique collection of footage, stories, experiences and contacts in the complex and multifaceted ayahuasca world.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sta je ajahuaska?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ayahuasca
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Udaljen sa foruma
Jet set burekdzija

Sta se iza brda valja?

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 5667
OS
Windows 7
Browser
Chrome 15.0.874.106
preuzeto sa: http://www.theglobeandmail.com
B.C. doctor agrees to stop using Amazonian plant to treat addictions
Published Wednesday, Nov. 09, 2011 8:39PM EST

[/img]

Health Canada is threatening to prosecute a Vancouver physician successfully using the Amazonian plant medicine ayahuasca to treat addiction.

In a two-page letter sent last week, Johanne Beaulieu, director of Ottawa’s Office of Controlled Substances, reminded Gabor Maté that mere possession of ayahuasca is illegal under Canada’s Controlled Drugs and Substances Act.

Unless he immediately ceased all activities relating to the substances involved, the letter warned, the RCMP would be notified.

Dr. Maté, a family practitioner who specializes in addiction, said he will reluctantly comply with the order.

“I have no intention of breaking the law,” he said in an interview. “But I hope to get permission to use it in therapeutic context. I’m surprised no one thought to talk to me before sending the letter, but I suppose someone in Ottawa is just doing their job.”

Over the past two years, Dr. Maté has administered the medicine – consumed as a thick tea – to about 150 to 200 patients, principally Vancouver-area drug addicts.

Several have since reported significant breakthroughs.

“I think Health Canada’s threat to be ridiculous and unfortunate,” said Megan Hames, 36, who was part of Dr. Maté’s trial group.

A youth worker and restaurateur, Ms. Hames said she has battled various addictions since her youth, including addictions to cocaine, benzoates, marijuana and alcohol.

“Ayahuasca saved my life,” she said. “It enabled me to look at all those dark things I buried long ago … to unleash them and the pain, so that I could move forward.”

According to Dr. Maté, “ayahuasca is not a drug in the Western sense, something you take to get rid of something. Properly used, it opens up parts of yourself that you usually have no access to. The parts of the brain that hold emotional memories come together with those parts that modulate insight and awareness, so you see past experiences in a new way.”

The natural human response to pain is to escape it, he added. “That’s the essence of addiction. Ayahuasca allows users to hold pain and not run from it.”

Used for thousands of years by indigenous populations in the Amazon basin, ayahuasca is legal in Brazil, where it forms the core of three syncretic religions, and in Peru, for traditional purposes. The U.S. Supreme Court ruled in 2006 that ayahuasca is legal for religious purposes. And the International Narcotics Control Board has ruled that ayahuasca is not considered a controlled substance under the UN’s drug-control treaties.

In 2006, a Health Canada study found no serious health hazards to using ayahuasca; instead, it reported health promotion and spiritual benefits.

On that basis, it recommended that a special exemption be granted, allowing a small Montreal group to drink the tea in a spiritual context.

In a 2011 doctoral dissertation on Canadian ayahuasca policy, Kenneth Tupper said the Health Canada exemption marked a historic moment in Canadian drug policy and human rights – the first acknowledgment of the legitimacy of using an illegal psychoactive substance for spiritual purposes.

However, the proposed exemption was contingent on issuance of export permits from Brazil. The permits remain the subject of bilateral negotiations.

“For a controlled substance to be used in Canada, there’s a process that needed to be undergone,” Health Canada’s Ms. Beaulieu said in an interview. “We’d welcome scientists like Dr. Maté talking to us before they start their work. Our intent is not to stop research or treatment. It’s to ensure the safety of Canadians.”

In the meantime, the constituents of ayahuasca – derived from the vine and leaf of two separate Amazonian plants – remain illegal in Canada.

Dr. Maté’s work with the plant medicine is the subject of a Nature of Things documentary airing at 8 p.m. Thursday on CBC.

IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Udaljen sa foruma
Jet set burekdzija

Sta se iza brda valja?

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 5667
OS
Windows 7
Browser
Chrome 15.0.874.106
preuzeto sa: http://www.cbc.ca
B.C. doctor ordered to stop anti-addiction tea use

The B.C. doctor who allowed a film crew to document his use of a traditional Amazonian tea to help drug addicts has been ordered to end the treatments.

Dr. Gabor Maté was using ayahuasca, which induces a trance that unlocks painful memories to help drug addicts end their addictive behaviour.

The active ingredients in the plant are restricted.

[/img]
Dr. Gabor Maté was using ayahuasca, which induces a trance that unlocks painful memories to help drug addicts. CBC

Since CBC News reported on reported on reported on Maté's work on Sunday, Health Canada has threatened him with criminal prosecution if he continues.

"Naturally I will have to comply with the regulations as I received them, and I intend to," Maté said.

"It's not a big personal loss for me because it's a small part of what I do. But it's a loss for the people who can benefit from this work and we have people whose life could be saved by it."

The full documentary on Maté's controversial treatment will be aired on The Nature of Things on Thursday at 8 p.m. ET. He will also be on CBC Radio's The Current on Thursday, which starts at 8:37 am. ET
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Udaljen sa foruma
Jet set burekdzija

Sta se iza brda valja?

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 5667
OS
Windows 7
Browser
Chrome 15.0.874.106
The Ayahuasca Project - Film Trailer:

IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Udaljen sa foruma
Jet set burekdzija

Sta se iza brda valja?

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 5667
OS
Windows 7
Browser
Chrome 15.0.874.106
preuzeto sa: http://beamsandstruts.com
Gabor Mate and the Ayahuasca Project
Written by  TJ Dawe

Dr. Gabor Mate (a man much referenced on this site)(by me)(also someone I spoke about extensively in my most recent one man show) leads retreats twice a year in which a number of participants ingest the Peruvian psychotropic plant medicine ayahuasca, in the context of what can best be described as group therapy. I hesitate to use that term, actually. I participated in one of these retreats this past March, and the experience was.... well, I can't sum it up in less than an hour (every time I tell the story, it goes on at least that long)(so I'll probably make it the subject of my next one man show). In short, it helped me understand a few things that have probably changed the course of my life.

But if someone had told me in advance that I was in for a week of group therapy, I would have pictured a certain thing, and that wouldn't have been what that retreat actually was. Although it did involve a couple dozen people sitting in a large circle, and talking. About serious, personal things. But touchy feely airy fairy group therapy? Nah. Wasn't that. But it was.

A documentary film crew has been chronicling Dr. Mate's research into the healing potential of ayahuasca - helping break people's addictive cycles, whether to chemical substances, or to any fixation of the ego. The preview below gives a taste of what he has discovered, and what how he leads groups in Canada through this healing process. As far as I know, some of this footage will be used in an upcoming episode of David Suzuki's The Nature of Things on CBC (though there's no set air date yet). The documentary, so says the project's website, is being shopped around to distributors and film festivals. I'm eager to see it.

« Poslednja izmena: 13. Nov 2011, 11:26:28 od 85Kristal »
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Udaljen sa foruma
Jet set burekdzija

Sta se iza brda valja?

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 5667
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Chrome 15.0.874.120
preuzeto sa: http://www.cbc.ca
Jungle Prescription

The Jungle Prescription is the tale of two doctors treating their addicted patients with a mysterious Amazonian medicine rumored to reveal one’s deepest self. Dr. Gabor Maté has a revolutionary idea: to treat addicts with compassion.  His work as the resident doctor in Vancouver’s Portland Hotel - a last-chance destination for lifelong drug abusers - has been courageous, but incredibly frustrating. Maté hears of an ancient medicine beyond his imaginings: one that could provide his patients with a solution. Its name is ayahuasca: the vine of the souls. Deep in the Amazon jungle, French doctor Jacques Mabit is using this medicine to treat hardcore addicts.  Mabit runs a detox centre in the Amazon (Takiwasi or "The House That Sings"), using the plants and methods of traditional medicine.  Ayahuasca is a visionary formula that unlocks emotional memory; causing life-changing catharsis in those who drink it. The reported success rates for curing addicts at Dr. Mabit's detox centre are quadruple the average.

[/img]

Dr Mate returns to Canada with a plan to work with a group of healers to treat patients struggling with various types of addiction. At these sessions they will serve ayahuasca: the acrid tea that occupies a grey area of Canadian law. But without a detox centre or support structure for his patients, will it work?

[/img]
Dr. Jacques Mabit over a cauldron of ayahuasca

Since the publication of his award-winning book, In the Realm of Hungry Ghosts, Dr. Gabor Mate has been one of Canada’s leading thinkers on addiction and its deeper causes. The experience of making the film has had a profound impact on him: “As a physician all too aware of the limitations and narrowness of Western medicine, I have learned much from working with this plant. The Jungle Prescription took me far physically, but even further in the spiritual realm where our deepest humanity resides.  The plant, and the experience with the plant, is no panacea. There are no panaceas. But as an opening to human possibility, even in the face of lifelong trauma and desperation, it offers much. Seeing people open to themselves, even temporarily, has been a teaching and an inspiration.”
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Legenda foruma

I have a joke. Women's rights.

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 31126
Zastava Harare
OS
Windows XP
Browser
Chrome 15.0.874.121
mob
Samsung GT-S7580
  Smile   Smile    Smile 
« Poslednja izmena: 20. Nov 2011, 10:15:09 od Lazar Milic Milic »
IP sačuvana
social share
E ovaj svet je otiso u kurac cim Lazu pitaju kakva je serija  Smile
Pogledaj profil WWW Facebook

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Udaljen sa foruma
Jet set burekdzija

Sta se iza brda valja?

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 5667
OS
Windows 7
Browser
Chrome 15.0.874.121
preuzeto sa: http://uprisingradio.org
Gabor Mate Addresses Mental Illness, Addiction, and More Through Lens of Biology and Social Wellbeing

Opiate addicts in recovery in Maine could find themselves racing against the clock to beat their addiction before health insurance coverage for their treatment ends. The Maine Morning Sentinel reported yesterday that officials of the state’s Medicaid and MaineCare programs have proposed capping prescription drug and counseling services at two years. The move would save the state over $780,000 dollars in 2013, but would hit the state during an epidemic of addiction to painkillers. A Sentinel editorial opposing the cuts to addiction treatment programs predicted the result, “would be a self-defeating exercise that could end up costing much more than the short term budget savings.” Drug use remains controversial in the US, and addicts are stigmatized and often considered unworthy of help. However there is a growing movement for compassionate models of addiction treatment, and the approach has a strong advocate in physician and best selling author Dr. Gabor Mate. After a career including 20 years as a family doctor, Dr. Gabor Mate spent 12 years as a physician in Vancouver Canada’s downtown Eastside, notorious for its highly addicted population of indigent and transient residents. His experience with this complex population is chronicled in his best selling book, “In the Realm of Hungry Ghosts: Close Encounters With Addiction.” Dr. Mate makes a convincing case that without abandoning medical treatment, the social and inter-personal basis for disease, from addiction to attention deficit disorders, must be examined and understood to effectively treat, and prevent them. Dr. Mate’s medical expertise combined with a rare kindness, humor, and intellect have made his books bestsellers. He is now a much sought after speaker on health, and he is coming to Los Angeles to give a talk tailored for the KPFK audience.

Dr. Gabor Mate is the best-selling author of 4 books, including In The Realm of Hungry Ghosts: Close Encounters With Addiction. Based in Canada, Dr. Maté ran a popular family practice in East Vancouver for two decades. For seven years he also served as Medical Co-ordinator of the Palliative Care Unit at Vancouver Hospital, caring for the terminally ill. More recently he worked for twelve years in Vancouver’s notorious Downtown Eastside neighbourhood with patients suffering from hardcore drug addiction, mental illness and HIV. In 2009 Dr. Maté received an Outstanding Alumnus Award from Simon Fraser University, and has recently been appointed Adjunct Professor in SFU’s School of Criminology. In 2011 he will receive an Honorary Degree from the University of Northern British Columbia.

Gabor Mate will be speaking on Wednesday November 30th at 7 pm at the Immanuel Presbyterian Church in Los Angeles in an event presented by Uprising Media. All proceeds benefit KPFK.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zaista mi je zao sto ljudima ovo deluje nepoznato i drugacije, po vrh svega na stranom jeziku. Cela prica (projekat) je jos u zamahu. Ne treba biti previse pametan pa shvatiti da je tzv "borba protiv droge" totalan promasaj i da se u stvari niko ne bori protiv droge, vec protiv ljudi, odnosno za profit. Pitanje koje je Dr Mate postavio, odnosno kako bi pitanje trebalo da se formulise je "Zasto bol, a ne zasto zavisnost?". Kada se uhvatimo u kostac sa ljudskom patnjom (direktnim uzrokom pojave zavisnosti), broj zavisnika ce biti daleko manji, jer nisu opojne susptance te koje stvaraju zavisnost u bilo kom obliku!!
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Udaljen sa foruma
Jet set burekdzija

Sta se iza brda valja?

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 5667
OS
Windows 7
Browser
Chrome 15.0.874.121
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ayadox/the-ayahuasca-project-the-jungle-prescription

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

preuzeto sa: http://talesfromthelou.wordpress.com
Dr. Gabor Maté was using ayahuasca: B.C. doctor ordered to stop anti-addiction tea use

The B.C. doctor who allowed a film crew to document his use of a traditional Amazonian tea to help drug addicts has been ordered to end the treatments.

Dr. Gabor Maté was using ayahuasca, which induces a trance that unlocks painful memories to help drug addicts end their addictive behaviour.

The active ingredients in the plant are restricted. Dr. Gabor Maté was using ayahuasca, which induces a trance that unlocks painful memories to help drug addicts.Dr. Gabor Maté was using ayahuasca, which induces a trance that unlocks painful memories to help drug addicts. CBC

Since CBC News reported on Maté’s work on Sunday, Health Canada has threatened him with criminal prosecution if he continues.

“Naturally I will have to comply with the regulations as I received them, and I intend to,” Maté said.

“It’s not a big personal loss for me because it’s a small part of what I do. But it’s a loss for the people who can benefit from this work and we have people whose life could be saved by it.”

The full documentary on Maté’s controversial treatment will be aired on The Nature of Things on Thursday at 8 p.m. ET. He will also be on CBC Radio’s The Current on Thursday, which starts at 8:37 am. ET.

With files from CBC’s Kelly Crowe
« Poslednja izmena: 24. Nov 2011, 14:43:41 od 85Kristal »
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Udaljen sa foruma
Jet set burekdzija

Sta se iza brda valja?

Zodijak
Pol Muškarac
Poruke 5667
OS
Windows 7
Browser
Chrome 16.0.912.63
preuzeto sa: http://www.jonathandickinson.ca/gabor-mate-ayahuasca-on-the-nature-of-things
Gabor Mate & Ayahuasca on The Nature of Things
Posted by Jonathan on Friday, December 2, 2011

][/img]

Recently, CBC aired an episode of The Nature of Things with David Suzuki called The Jungle Prescription, which follows Vancouver physician and author Gabor Mate into his work using ayahuasca for the treatment of drug addiction.

Mate works at the Portland Hotel Society in the downtown east side of Vancouver, a neighborhood with one of the most dense demographics of drug users in the world. The publication of his most recent book, In the Realm of Hungry Ghosts: Close Encounters with Addiction, in 2008, established him has become one of the most celebrated thinkers in the field of addiction and drug policy. Since then, Mate has gained an interest in traditional plant medicines, particularly ayahuasca, for their ability to accentuate the root emotional disturbances that lead to addiction, and for the blessing they bestow by offering a safe space to re-integrate those traumatic experiences. The Jungle Prescription interviews several of Mate’s patients who participated in his independently organized ayahuasca retreats in several locations around BC.

Mate’s ideas about addiction and the medicines that he is working with are not new discoveries. His philosophy is a well honed version of what countless others in the drug policy movement have been articulating in different ways for decades. But there is an even more salient point. The understanding that the quality of compassion that accompanies care has more to do with the outcome of treatment than the type of medication that is used, is precious knowledge that is not only ancient, but common sense. Yet it is one that the pharmaceutical industry is completely out of touch with. In my opinion, the work that Mate is doing is controversial because it contradicts the status quo, if only with its humanity.

Not surprisingly, within days of the episode’s first airing, CBC reported that Health Canada threatened Mate with criminal prosecutions if he continued to use ayahuasca as an addiction treatment modality. Legally, although ayahuasca itself exists in a legal gray area where its active ingredients, when extracted, are illegal to possess and consume, it is not approved as a medication for any purpose. Mate’s response was that he would comply with the order, stating that, “It’s not a big personal loss for me because it’s a small part of what I do. But it’s a loss for the people who can benefit from this work and we have people whose life could be saved by it.”

Phillipe Lucas, former Councillor for the City of Victoria and board member of MAPS Canada, has been conducting an independent observational study to follow up on the progress of Mate’s patients. Lucas says that follow-ups will continue, and the preliminary results from the study will be presented next week at the MAPS Conference in Oakland, California.

Apparently, Mate has approached Health Canada about the possibility of getting his work approved, but was presented with practically insurmountable obstacles. As an example, Ayahuasca, unlike a pure extracted compound, would need to be tested for purity before every dose in order to satisfy the rigidity of modern experimental control. A general conflict that almost every natural health care product in Canada faces is that these scientific controls were created for testing of pharmaceutical products, and require financial resources that are only realistically available to pharmaceutical companies.

The primary challenge in integrating medicines like ayahuasca into a Western context, where there is an urgency to the potential, is not only a matter of scientific detail. For Mate it is a challenge of confronting the dominant paradigm through its own media. The situation asks us to consider the depth of Mate’s argument about addiction – that addicts are mirrors for us as individuals, and for our culture, to see the pathology of our institutions, whether they are economic, medical, or familial. The only way to untangle the issue is through committed compassion.

Thankfully, the story isn’t over. Since the airing of The Jungle Prescription on CBC, the film crew has announced their intention to continue to work the project into a feature length documentary. Please help support this effort by donating to their fundraising campaign on kickstarter.

[/img]
IP sačuvana
social share
Pogledaj profil

Prijava na forum:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Zelim biti prijavljen:
Trajanje:
Registruj nalog:
Ime:
Lozinka:
Ponovi Lozinku:
E-mail:
Idi gore
Stranice:
2 3 4
Počni novu temu Nova anketa Odgovor Štampaj Dodaj temu u favorite Pogledajte svoje poruke u temi
nazadnapred
Prebaci se na:  

Poslednji odgovor u temi napisan je pre više od 6 meseci.  

Temu ne bi trebalo "iskopavati" osim u slučaju da imate nešto važno da dodate. Ako ipak želite napisati komentar, kliknite na dugme "Odgovori" u meniju iznad ove poruke. Postoje teme kod kojih su odgovori dobrodošli bez obzira na to koliko je vremena od prošlog prošlo. Npr. teme o određenom piscu, knjizi, muzičaru, glumcu i sl. Nemojte da vas ovaj spisak ograničava, ali nemojte ni pisati na teme koje su završena priča.

web design

Forum Info: Banneri Foruma :: Burek Toolbar :: Burek Prodavnica :: Burek Quiz :: Najcesca pitanja :: Tim Foruma :: Prijava zloupotrebe

Izvori vesti: Blic :: Wikipedia :: Mondo :: Press :: Naša mreža :: Sportska Centrala :: Glas Javnosti :: Kurir :: Mikro :: B92 Sport :: RTS :: Danas

Prijatelji foruma: Triviador :: Domaci :: Morazzia :: TotalCar :: FTW.rs :: MojaPijaca :: Pojacalo :: 011info :: Burgos :: Alfaprevod

Pravne Informacije: Pravilnik Foruma :: Politika privatnosti :: Uslovi koriscenja :: O nama :: Marketing :: Kontakt :: Sitemap

All content on this website is property of "Burek.com" and, as such, they may not be used on other websites without written permission.

Copyright © 2002- "Burek.com", all rights reserved. Performance: 0.114 sec za 17 q. Powered by: SMF. © 2005, Simple Machines LLC.